Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> www.brickz.my reflects Actual property value?, or loan amount only?

views

TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 04:24 PM, updated 6y ago

Getting Started
51 posts

Am checking my house's market value, but i coundn't find an actual value for my house because the prices shown differs from one another within the same area and type of housing.
How about the factors of Bumi/Non-bumi lot, Malay Reserved/Non reserved, Free/Leasehold, Renovated/Basic, 90% or 50% loan approved etc? As these factors can greatly affect the house value.
I am wondering how is the 'Market price' determined by this website?
by Loan amount? or Actual value by bank?

Take SS17 for example.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
jonnie
post Feb 22 2016, 04:28 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(SeanST @ Feb 22 2016, 04:24 PM)
Am checking my house's market value, but i coundn't find an actual value for my house because the prices shown differs from one another within the same area and type of housing.
How about the factors of Bumi/Non-bumi lot, Malay Reserved/Non reserved, Free/Leasehold, Renovated/Basic, 90% or 50% loan approved etc? As these factors can greatly affect the house value.

Take SS17 for example.
Why brickz?

The source of data on Brickz is from the Valuation and Property Services department (JPPH) which officially records a property transaction once the stamp duty for the Sales and Purchase is paid.

Brickz has been compiling these officially recorded transactions since August 2014 and will be updating the transacted data on a monthly basis. All transactions represent sub-sale transactions only. View FAQs about the data
TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 04:58 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(jonnie @ Feb 22 2016, 04:28 PM)
Why brickz?

The source of data on Brickz is from the Valuation and Property Services department (JPPH) which officially records a property transaction once the stamp duty for the Sales and Purchase is paid.

Brickz has been compiling these officially recorded transactions since August 2014 and will be updating the transacted data on a monthly basis. All transactions represent sub-sale transactions only. View FAQs about the data
What if the purchaser paid 200k downpayment for a 600k house? will it shows 400k or 600k in brickz.my? doest it reflects transacted value or Actual bank valur?
aspartame
post Feb 22 2016, 05:03 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,165 posts

QUOTE(SeanST @ Feb 22 2016, 04:58 PM)
What if the purchaser paid 200k downpayment for a 600k house? will it shows 400k or 600k in brickz.my? doest it reflects transacted value or Actual bank valur?
Brickz records actual transacted price shown in SPA. You seem to place a lot of importance on "actual" bank valuation? There is no such thing as actual bank valuation. Valuations varies across banks if they are valued by different valuers.

So, you tell me, brickz will record 200k or 600k? Is 200k an important figure?

This post has been edited by aspartame: Feb 22 2016, 05:04 PM
TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 05:19 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(aspartame @ Feb 22 2016, 05:03 PM)
Brickz records actual transacted price shown in SPA. You seem to place a lot of importance on "actual" bank valuation? There is no such thing as actual bank valuation. Valuations varies across banks if they are valued by different valuers.

So, you tell me, brickz will record 200k or 600k? Is 200k an important figure?
Some prime areas in Malaysia do have market value. You seem dont understand about market value well. So i will leave it to next person to answer.
dewill
post Feb 22 2016, 05:24 PM

Regular
1,699 posts

their sauce from http://www.jpph.gov.my/index2.html
puchongite
post Feb 22 2016, 05:35 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(dewill @ Feb 22 2016, 05:24 PM)
I tried to use brickz a bit, but sometimes I am kind of suspicious of the data there.

Maybe they do contain certain % of errors, possibly due to manual data entry error. sweat.gif
jonnie
post Feb 22 2016, 05:35 PM

Casual
481 posts

QUOTE(SeanST @ Feb 22 2016, 05:19 PM)
Some prime areas in Malaysia do have market value. You seem dont understand about market value well. So i will leave it to next person to answer.
brickz shows the transacted price. Not the bank valuation. you will need to approach the bank for their valuation.

market value is very subjective. nobody can give u a definite answer for that.

JustNobody
post Feb 22 2016, 05:38 PM

Regular
1,990 posts

Bank valuation also will refer to the SPA transacted in the same area with closest to your property type, even best is same taman, same type of prop, and same size of prop.

Most valuation only will stated the value of your house is doable or not on the value, there will be no fix value of your property...
tnang
post Feb 22 2016, 05:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,205 posts

Brickz give actual SNP price, but don't know the actual transaction because of markup and markdown is common due to certain reason.
SUSjolokia
post Feb 22 2016, 05:56 PM

So Hot It Burns..!!!
3,274 posts

Take SS17 for example.
Normal what, house is not gold or share which sold in a fix price, is between buyer & seller to determine the price.

Loan has nothing to do with the price, if the house sold for 600K even your down payment is 599K it will still show 600K

Brickz show Transact price aka S&P price

corleone74
post Feb 22 2016, 06:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

Take SS17 for example.
it shows transacted price based on SPA and captured in JPPH database.

puchongite
post Feb 22 2016, 07:08 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Feb 22 2016, 06:55 PM)
it shows transacted price based on SPA and captured in JPPH database.
TS saw some figures lower than he expected, so he wishfully thinks that the figures might be loan amount.

Sometime I see prices lower or higher than expectation too. If the data is 100% accurate, it means there are fluctuations in transacted prices.

This post has been edited by puchongite: Feb 22 2016, 07:10 PM
loolzzz
post Feb 22 2016, 07:14 PM

33 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 22 2016, 07:08 PM)
TS saw some figures lower than he expected, so he wishfully thinks that the figures might be loan amount. 

Sometime I see prices lower or higher than expectation too. If the data is 100% accurate, it means there are fluctuations in transacted prices.
I heard from an agent the data is not 100% accurate based on the transaction she has done. However, most transactions she checked is correct. Perhaps, typo or error in data entry.
puchongite
post Feb 22 2016, 07:16 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(loolzzz @ Feb 22 2016, 07:14 PM)
I heard from an agent the data is not 100% accurate based on the transaction she has done. However, most transactions she checked is correct. Perhaps, typo or error in data entry.
That's my conclusion too.
loolzzz
post Feb 22 2016, 07:20 PM

33 posts

Sometimes can have data like this. Anyone has any idea what could be the reason?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
tnang
post Feb 22 2016, 07:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,205 posts

QUOTE(loolzzz @ Feb 22 2016, 07:20 PM)
Sometimes can have data like this. Anyone has any idea what could be the reason?
Some transaction family transfer, some mark up and some mark down. Snp price not actual price.
TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

Nope. You are wrong. it's actually higher than i expected.
TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 11:18 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(tnang @ Feb 22 2016, 07:44 PM)
Some transaction family transfer, some mark up and some mark down. Snp price not actual price.
Yeah now i agree with that. TQ for clearing the air
TSSeanST
post Feb 22 2016, 11:19 PM

Getting Started
51 posts

QUOTE(tnang @ Feb 22 2016, 07:44 PM)
Yeah now i agree with that. TQ for clearing the air
corleone74
post Feb 23 2016, 08:32 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

some are "half share" sale. the mean of the past 3-4 months should be market value, with outlier high/ low transactions.. if it deviate too much lower it could be distress sale or tragedy sale (ie death, etc) but if it's half price, likely it could be sale of partial ownership or between relations/kin. if one is really serious, the data on brickz.my is only a rough indication, one still need to get the actual data from JPPH because that provide more information. after that, those data can be researched to see the reasons for the deviations. if one has already zoom in on a particular project or location, a lot of groundwork is required.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Feb 23 2016, 08:35 AM
corleone74
post Feb 23 2016, 08:42 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 22 2016, 05:35 PM)
I tried to use brickz a bit, but sometimes I am kind of suspicious of the data there.

Maybe they do contain certain % of errors, possibly due to manual data entry error. sweat.gif
so far i cross checked against data from JPPH and brickz.my data is accurate - my research mainly on selected MK condos.. (of course i 'm not saying i comprehensively checked all the projects in KL ). yes i suppose there could be manual data error that's why getting the data direct from JPPH is important if one is already quite serious about buying in to the respective project. for landed project you need to enter the street names. some are very obvious errors - for example if two projects have the same name. actually this case may not be an data entry error per se - just that the code to select the data and populate the webpage from the database need to be finetuned.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Feb 23 2016, 08:46 AM
corleone74
post Feb 23 2016, 08:49 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(jonnie @ Feb 22 2016, 05:35 PM)
brickz shows the transacted price. Not the bank valuation. you will need to approach the bank for their valuation.

market value is very subjective. nobody can give u a definite answer for that.
market value is what the market prices an asset at any given time. it may or may not reflect true asset value, as it's driven by sentiment. i believe khaiyin @ goodplace has written a tehcnical article some time back on how to calculate a property's "true" asset value using land valuation and depreciation model.

journeyoflife
post Feb 23 2016, 09:48 AM

Getting Started
277 posts

usually will compare brickz data my theedgeproperty data just to double confirm.
Jagalat
post Feb 23 2016, 11:02 AM

(J)et L(ag) Ji(alat)
5,030 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Feb 23 2016, 09:32 AM)
some are "half share" sale. the mean of the past 3-4 months should be market value, with outlier high/ low transactions.. if it deviate too much lower it could be distress sale or tragedy sale (ie death, etc) but if it's half price, likely it could be sale of partial ownership or between relations/kin. if one is really serious, the data on brickz.my is only a rough indication, one still need to get the actual data from JPPH because that provide more information. after that, those data can be researched to see the reasons for the deviations. if one has already zoom in on a particular project or location, a lot of groundwork is required.
Can you pls advise if there is a way to pull the actual JPPH data online? Any URL link? Thanks a lot.
maraippo
post Feb 23 2016, 11:17 AM

~PoPoPoPoPo~
1,161 posts

i'd say brickz is a good benchmark. but for final valuation, we still need to leave it to valuers. there are different rules and is subjective
corleone74
post Feb 23 2016, 01:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,665 posts

QUOTE(Jagalat @ Feb 23 2016, 11:02 AM)
Can you pls advise if there is a way to pull the actual JPPH data online? Any URL link? Thanks a lot.
not that i know of, jagalat! i had to fill up a form and then wait a few weeks then go and pay and pick the data up.
the last time i did it was last year.

This post has been edited by corleone74: Feb 23 2016, 01:26 PM
WannaGetBuffed
post Feb 24 2016, 02:24 PM

Enthusiast
978 posts

if i would to buy a property, i would definitely used brickz.my to get the latest value instead of iproperty asking price which are mostly inflated by agents.

most owners know jackshit about their actual current value and leave it to the agent as long as can sell higher but no takers

JustNobody
post Feb 24 2016, 02:57 PM

Regular
1,990 posts

QUOTE(WannaGetBuffed @ Feb 24 2016, 02:24 PM)
if i would to buy a property, i would definitely used brickz.my to get the latest value instead of iproperty asking price which are mostly inflated by agents.

most owners know jackshit about their actual current value and leave it to the agent as long as can sell higher but no takers
Using this transacted may only give you the transacted price, but you may not know the transacted property is basic / half renovated, fully renovated, or the location or floor is not the nicer compare to the seller which is selling the property that are renovated nicely or in a better location or higher floor.. So, it does not fully right that you rely 100% on it when come to purchase a property.
puchongite
post Feb 24 2016, 03:18 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Feb 24 2016, 02:57 PM)
Using this transacted may only give you the transacted price, but you may not know the transacted property is basic / half renovated, fully renovated, or the location or floor is not the nicer compare to the seller which is selling the property that are renovated nicely or in a better location or higher floor.. So, it does not fully right that you rely 100% on it when come to purchase a property.
For buying and selling purposes, it appears to me that valuation is more important than transacted price. Reason is loan is pretty much tied to valuation. Most buyers will have to get loans, selling price too much higher than valuation will have trouble to get transacted.

So is there a free way for seller to get valuation for price tagging purposes ?
WannaGetBuffed
post Feb 24 2016, 03:45 PM

Enthusiast
978 posts

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Feb 24 2016, 02:57 PM)
From there you can gauge roughly a basic unit price. Renovated unit is dependent on the buyers taste, if he/she is willing to pay for the asking amount of renovation together with the basic price + other misc.

It's up to individual preferences on renovation, but with brickz.my u can accurately get the last average transacted price of a basic unit especially on high rise.

The more units transacted, the more accurate the information is, imo

JustNobody
post Feb 24 2016, 04:42 PM

Regular
1,990 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 24 2016, 03:18 PM)
For buying and selling purposes, it appears to me that valuation is more important than transacted price. Reason is loan is pretty much tied to valuation. Most buyers will have to get loans, selling price too much higher than valuation will have trouble to get transacted.

So is there a free way for seller to get valuation for price tagging purposes ?
Hire a valuer which recognize by bank. This is to know if your property will be able to value that much, when you refinance or buying property, you will need to get their service as well.

SUSjonathandeho
post Feb 28 2016, 12:47 AM

Enthusiast
913 posts

My friend actually develop this website and I am one of the friends that do give him some comment before even develop.

Its all bought from government and its facts
Whatever you get from brickz.my is actual details

He did mention to me before that the data is very messy as example:
February data bought but it contain maybe few years back transaction. The reason for this is staff key in the past transaction in February smile.gif

You know the efficiency la haha

Anyway this is the most realistic and closest data you can get in the market as reference.

Transacted value you see may not mean you will get the valuation. Please take note

Hope it helps you all.
bearbearwong
post Feb 28 2016, 10:30 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,524 posts

QUOTE(JustNobody @ Feb 24 2016, 04:42 PM)
Hire a valuer which recognize by bank. This is to know if your property will be able to value that much, when you refinance or buying property, you will need to get their service as well.
Banks knows d best.. problem with valuers is .. they are like some employee..

Lets say a property in north kiara say condo unit A valued for 600k... for d purposes of loan borrowing...

same valuer.. same exact prop.. same unit A .. will be valued mb 500k or 450k or lower for d purpose of auction should d same borrower default loans on the next 6 months upon approval of the loan mentioned earlier.. notice d disctepency would be 10 to 20% from loan valued 6 monthd earlier

valuers should be consistant in their values.. new developments get valued they desired there is not true maa.. suddenly launch in semenyih developers command 500psq... this figure is derived mostly from their expected profits for the whole projects..say land cost 100M.. cost of building 50M.. advertisement.. agents and etv 10M..

so 160M.. then shareholder wants profit at least 50% so total 320M.. the price of d property is adjusted to fit 320M..then come d market price.. 500psq for exp..

subsequently the so called savy investors bought from developers via 500k and freebies lar.. package lar.. etc.. reputation lar.. gardens lar.. then flip another 200k on top.. at least.. yet claimimg another series of market value at 700k to 750k in just 2 years later upon vp..

so actually.. from start the same land mb cost rm 20psq has been speculated or marketed at 500psq by developers and further at 600psq by investors..

1 product cost 200k inclusive of land pricing has been changed hands 2 rounds to become 700k... it is still a 200k product...

does not matter
puchongite
post Feb 28 2016, 12:11 PM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(jonathandeho @ Feb 28 2016, 12:47 AM)
My friend actually develop this website and I am one of the friends that do give him some comment before even develop.

Its all bought from government and its facts
Whatever you get from brickz.my is actual details

He did mention to me before that the data is very messy as example:
February data bought but it contain maybe few years back transaction. The reason for this is staff key in the past transaction in February smile.gif

You know the efficiency la haha

Anyway this is the most realistic and closest data you can get in the market as reference.

Transacted value you see may not mean you will get the valuation. Please take note

Hope it helps you all.
Something requires extra scrutiny. The system should differentiate data entry date from transaction date.

This way the data entry date will not skew the data.

But you seem to tell us the system treats the transaction date as the data entered date, and yet is aware that the actual transaction date could be a few years back. Some very contradictory here.
R o Y
post Feb 28 2016, 12:30 PM

Enthusiast
930 posts

Take SS17 for example.
I have been using brickz.my since it came out and I have a subscription account, so I get more historical data and the actual unit/house numbers as well. It is very useful for research and to share with clients to give them a realistic expectation on the potential buying/selling price they have in mind.

To answer your questions, "www.brickz.my reflects Actual property value? or loan amount only?", the answer is No and No to both questions.

Brickz.my does not show the property value and it does not show the loan amount.

The only thing brickz.my shows is the past transacted data, and the source of this data is JPPH.

Transacted Data is just the SPA prices/dates/sizes/etc that have been registered with the Land Office after each subsale. This Data can be used by Valuers to come up with the "Fair Market Value" of another similar property.

And as a property buyer/seller, this data can serve as a useful GUIDE as to how much a property can be bought or sold. But end of the day, its just a GUIDE, not an absolute figure
tnang
post Feb 28 2016, 12:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,205 posts

So far my transaction updated correct date and snp price, no nody not the actual price except buyer and seller.
interferens
post Feb 28 2016, 01:06 PM

Casual
337 posts

QUOTE(loolzzz @ Feb 22 2016, 07:20 PM)
Maybe the rm14/psqf is empty land and the rm300++psqf have some buildings / plantation on it
SUSjonathandeho
post Feb 29 2016, 09:47 AM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ Feb 28 2016, 12:11 PM)
Something requires extra scrutiny. The system should differentiate data entry date from transaction date.

This way the data entry date will not skew the data.

But you seem to tell us the system treats the transaction date as the data entered date, and yet is aware that the actual transaction date could be a few years back. Some very contradictory here.
Oh maybe I explain it wrong. What u see in the system is the exact transaction date. But what I mean is the data they bought have different period of transaction thought report they bought is that particular month. And the staff have done a lot of work on adjusting the name (example as we might have condo, condominium, service apartment, apartment etc but it's actually same building) etc
Many workload they have to put in to maximize the efficient if the system. I m not selling my friends system smile.gif
Just this is what I see and its the best system u can get so far in the market
SUSjonathandeho
post Feb 29 2016, 09:48 AM

Enthusiast
913 posts

QUOTE(R o Y @ Feb 28 2016, 12:30 PM)
I have been using brickz.my since it came out and I have a subscription account, so I get more historical data and the actual unit/house numbers as well. It is very useful for research and to share with clients to give them a realistic expectation on the potential buying/selling price they have in mind.

To answer your questions, "www.brickz.my reflects Actual property value? or loan amount only?", the answer is No and No to both questions.

Brickz.my does not show the property value and it does not show the loan amount.

The only thing brickz.my shows is the past transacted data, and the source of this data is JPPH.

Transacted Data is just the SPA prices/dates/sizes/etc that have been registered with the Land Office after each subsale. This Data can be used by Valuers to come up with the "Fair Market Value" of another similar property.

And as a property  buyer/seller, this data can serve as a useful GUIDE as to how much a property can be bought or sold. But end of the day, its just a GUIDE, not an absolute figure
Bravo! Great explanation
newbiefinder
post May 2 2016, 10:19 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(jonathandeho @ Feb 29 2016, 09:48 AM)
Bravo! Great explanation
Below are same websites similar to brickz you can refer to..i think almost the same source except their features.
1) http://www.propertypricetag.com/
2) http://propertysia.my/index.php?page=searc...itle=Casa+Kiara - too many data..a bit messy..
3) http://www.propertytransactedprice.com - text only but fast enough.. there is 1 standout feature from this website i.e most-probable-psf ...it sounds logic to me..make more sense..hopefully it will extend to landed properties soon..now only for stratified properties(condo/apartment).

sometimes too many data really can confuse us.. cry.gif rclxub.gif confused.gif which is the latest? latest means the market price ? highest means the good selling price? lowest means the best buying price? cool2.gif
Those median, average price is just a bit too statistic or academic to me.. rolleyes.gif

Wunder list also provides the same in app but slow a bit.

puchongite
post May 3 2016, 08:38 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ May 2 2016, 10:19 PM)
Below are same websites similar to brickz you can refer to..i think almost the same source except their features.
2) http://propertysia.my/index.php?page=searc...itle=Casa+Kiara - too many data..a bit messy..
3) http://www.propertytransactedprice.com - text only but fast enough.. there is 1 standout feature from this website i.e most-probable-psf ...it sounds logic to me..make more sense..hopefully it will extend to landed properties soon..now only for stratified properties(condo/apartment).

sometimes too many data really can confuse us.. cry.gif  rclxub.gif  confused.gif which is the latest? latest means the market price ? highest means the good selling price?  lowest means the best buying price? cool2.gif
Those median, average price is just a bit too statistic or academic to me.. rolleyes.gif

Always failed to understand these websites. Just compare the search among the websites, one sees different results.

For example, I search brickz for Kiara Residence ( there is no kiara residence 2 to search), the result is as old as Oct 2015. Whereas, website propertysia.my says there a few transactions in 2016.
newbiefinder
post May 4 2016, 10:14 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ May 3 2016, 08:38 AM)
Always failed to understand these websites. Just compare the search among the websites, one sees different results.

For example, I search brickz for Kiara Residence ( there is no kiara residence 2 to search), the result is as old as Oct 2015. Whereas, website propertysia.my says there a few transactions in 2016.
Actually Oct 2015 is considered new too

Searched "Kiara Residence" at propertytransactedprice.com, latest is 20-10-15 (brickz=propertytransactedprice.com?)
Searched "Kiara Residence 2" at propertytransactedprice.com, latest is 13-04-16 (that's newest)
puchongite
post May 5 2016, 12:15 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ May 4 2016, 10:14 PM)
Actually Oct 2015 is considered new too

Searched "Kiara Residence" at propertytransactedprice.com, latest is 20-10-15 (brickz=propertytransactedprice.com?)
Searched "Kiara Residence 2" at propertytransactedprice.com, latest is 13-04-16 (that's newest)
How to search kiara residence 2 from brickz then ?
newbiefinder
post May 5 2016, 12:54 AM

31 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ May 5 2016, 12:15 AM)
How to search kiara residence 2 from brickz then ?
I think you need to ask them to addd new scheme for that..
I couldnt any too from the brickz.
puchongite
post May 5 2016, 01:10 AM

20k VIP Club
All Stars
22,540 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ May 5 2016, 12:54 AM)
I think you need to ask them to addd new scheme for that..
I couldnt any too from the brickz.
And you know what, it took me a LONG while to figure out how to use propertytransactedprice.com because when I enter the search text and hit the icon next to it which looks like magnifying glass, there is no reaction.

Finally i figured that I have to hit enter key for it to search. So moronic.

I must say all these web sites seems to have so many rough edges. Looks like beta software. LOL.
newbiefinder
post May 5 2016, 05:49 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(puchongite @ May 5 2016, 01:10 AM)
And you know what, it took me a LONG while to figure out how to use propertytransactedprice.com because when I enter the search text and hit the icon next to it which looks like magnifying glass, there is no reaction.

Finally i figured that I have to hit enter key for it to search. So moronic.

I must say all these web sites seems to have so many rough edges. Looks like beta software. LOL.
I noticed it too.. bruce.gif but it updates the data very fast..1 day later i go back again, the scheme i searched before updated dy..
I noticed that you cannot type the whole scheme name, it will miss out, just part of the scheme name will do..
hmm.gif

This post has been edited by newbiefinder: May 5 2016, 05:49 PM
adam1190
post Jul 29 2019, 05:13 PM

Lowyat Regular
1,647 posts

Hi, anyone here can help to provide the units details for this property, thanks a lot:

https://www.brickz.my/transactions/resident...nce/non-landed/
malaysiathegreat
post Jan 20 2020, 07:06 AM

Getting Started
292 posts

Rm15 for a full report. Roger me if you like. Cheers.
doggmeister
post Jan 23 2020, 11:45 AM

Getting Started
229 posts

why is it not possible to find actual transacted prices for unit on JPPH website?
taiping...
post May 1 2020, 06:26 PM

Regular
1,056 posts

Interesting website
icemanfx
post May 1 2020, 06:28 PM

10k Club
All Stars
19,194 posts

QUOTE(doggmeister @ Jan 23 2020, 11:45 AM)
why is it not possible to find actual transacted prices for unit on JPPH website?
Need to subscribe.
doggmeister
post May 1 2020, 08:52 PM

Getting Started
229 posts

QUOTE(icemanfx @ May 1 2020, 06:28 PM)
Need to subscribe.
You can't subscribe to jppm, brikz is a private company, jppm is public so it should be free otherwise what are tax payers paying for
mini orchard
post May 2 2020, 08:16 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,594 posts

QUOTE(doggmeister @ May 1 2020, 08:52 PM)
You can't subscribe to jppm, brikz is a private company, jppm is public so it should be free otherwise what are tax payers paying for
Ya lor. Everything free for tax payer.
newbiefinder
post Aug 6 2021, 09:49 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ May 2 2016, 10:19 PM)

sometimes too many data really can confuse us.. cry.gif  rclxub.gif  confused.gif which is the latest? latest means the market price ? highest means the good selling price?  lowest means the best buying price? cool2.gif

4) found another new 1, https://propmalaysia.com/property-malaysia-...lue-prediction/ thumbsup.gif
this one is more advanced..artificial intelligence...very good..no need to think, just plug in the details...

Windzneom
post Aug 6 2021, 11:29 PM

Casual
396 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ Aug 6 2021, 09:49 PM)
4) found another new 1, https://propmalaysia.com/property-malaysia-...lue-prediction/ thumbsup.gif
this one is more advanced..artificial intelligence...very good..no need to think, just plug in the details...
Thanks so much!
Drian
post Aug 7 2021, 11:50 AM

Look at all my stars!!
4,886 posts

It is transacted price , i know because the place i bought is listed there. Not loan price and all.

This post has been edited by Drian: Aug 7 2021, 11:50 AM
Jdite
post Aug 7 2021, 03:25 PM

Casual
366 posts

QUOTE(newbiefinder @ Aug 6 2021, 09:49 PM)
Don't know how credible is this AI but I find that the data is not accurate personally.
I can't even know what comparables they are using. Not credible/accurate to me imo
mini orchard
post Aug 7 2021, 04:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
9,594 posts

QUOTE(Jdite @ Aug 7 2021, 03:25 PM)
Don't know how credible is this AI but I find that the data is not accurate personally.
I can't even know what comparables they are using. Not credible/accurate to me imo
That is why is mentioned 'Predictions' .... similar to gurus analogy.

Read it with pinch of salt.
langstrasse
post Aug 7 2021, 11:39 PM

~ Eyes wide open, hands firmly on the wheel ~
1,388 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Aug 7 2021, 11:50 AM)
It is transacted price , i know because the place i bought is listed there. Not loan price and all.
Noob here - transacted price means S&P price, correct?

Meaning it can be the manipulated price (e.g. before cashback and all that rubbish)
AskarPerang
post Aug 8 2021, 03:14 AM

~tUPaI...~
All Stars
21,208 posts

QUOTE(Drian @ Aug 7 2021, 11:50 AM)
QUOTE(langstrasse @ Aug 7 2021, 11:39 PM)

Meaning it can be the manipulated price (e.g. before cashback and all that rubbish)
Yes S&P price which is actually not the actual market value of a place.
For subsale transaction, most likely is “mark up price” to bank valuation.

Good example will be:
Flora Damansara - units transacted at 300k.
Mentari Court - units transacted at above 350k.
If you been to both places, definitely you will know it is not worth such pricing.
And a quick check at For Sale ads, can see all ads selling at 100k++ below those pricing.
StupidGuyPlayComp
post Aug 8 2021, 08:41 AM

Kenny Is Here
All Stars
13,429 posts

brickz,my only for subsale transaction.

new project transaction wont appear in brickz, so no "cashback and all that rubbish"
mini orchard
post Aug 8 2021, 09:53 AM

Look at all my stars!!
9,594 posts

QUOTE(StupidGuyPlayComp @ Aug 8 2021, 08:41 AM)

new project transaction wont appear in brickz, so no "cashback and all that rubbish"
Previously all new projects were in their records as there is no 'negotiation'. Is deemed willing seller buyer basis where some buyers even Q up few nights to buy a unit. The transacted price is based on cost input which is also one valuation method.

Even for subsale, JPPH wont know the SnP is manupilated because it deemed as arm length transaction. Users need to understand and how use the data.

This post has been edited by mini orchard: Aug 8 2021, 10:55 AM
langstrasse
post Aug 8 2021, 11:41 AM

~ Eyes wide open, hands firmly on the wheel ~
1,388 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Aug 8 2021, 03:14 AM)

Good example will be:
If you been to both places, definitely you will know it is not worth such pricing.
And a quick check at For Sale ads, can see all ads selling at 100k++ below those pricing.
Thanks for pointing that out and the examples smile.gif

QUOTE(StupidGuyPlayComp @ Aug 8 2021, 08:41 AM)

Ok thanks I didn’t know new transactions are not included
Drian
post Aug 8 2021, 12:15 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,886 posts

Yes . Can be manipulated up to bank valuation.
Those cashback thing unless you trust the seller I doubt it will happen.

This post has been edited by Drian: Aug 8 2021, 12:16 PM
newbiefinder
post Aug 9 2021, 04:41 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(AskarPerang @ Aug 8 2021, 03:14 AM)

Good example will be:
I found their comments too on mentari Court...same like your comment..it looks like their AI model also doesnt follow inflated transaction price in brickz too..not bad..more accurate imo..seem they also know the market well..like you.. you also got AI brain rclxms.gif
https://propmalaysia.com/property-malaysia/...-bandar-sunway/

This post has been edited by newbiefinder: Aug 9 2021, 05:21 PM
newbiefinder
post Aug 9 2021, 05:31 PM

31 posts

QUOTE(Jdite @ Aug 7 2021, 03:25 PM)
I browse thru their AI models..some with actual data...meaning they are basing on some real data too...otherwise, how to do AI model ...data plug from the sky?

I also found out mentari court (quoted by askarperang below)...their comment=askarperang's comment... accurate too...meaning they are doing good research on it..

i m also shocked to find out they got a lot of very old transacted data up to 1970++...impressive...meaning they are ppl in property business..

This post has been edited by newbiefinder: Aug 9 2021, 05:35 PM
p4n6
post Aug 12 2021, 09:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,545 posts

Brickz data is no longer updated since January.
All are obsolete data.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0364sec    0.65    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 20th January 2022 - 10:01 AM