Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Hotlink FAST

views

TShinamoriamu
post Dec 16 2015, 06:54 PM, updated 7y ago

On my way
578 posts

Hi, would like to know to clarify these question below:

1.What is the difference between Bagus WM and FAST? Is there different in calling and sms rates and feature such as active 10?
2.Will it affect my current plan if I opt for 4G sim card (without change to FAST plan)?
3.I have read up the 4G FAST internet pass , mention the pass will auto renew when the validity ends, does this means it will auto deduct my credit to renew the pass?
4.Am I able to disable data roaming but keep it only for call and sms as I most of the time will be overseas and do not wish to get data roam charge
#Hotlink
post Dec 16 2015, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

Hi,
The answers for all your question as per below:

1. There is Activ10 for both plans and the rate for FAST you may refer via this link: http://www.hotlink.com.my/ms/plans/fast.html

2. No, there will be no any changes on your plan if you just change your SIM.

3. Yes, there will be auto deductionon your renewal date and you will receive notification SMS.

4. You can turn off your mobile data + data roaming from your device. We are unable to cancel the service from our end.

Thanks
TShinamoriamu
post Dec 16 2015, 11:20 PM

On my way
578 posts

QUOTE(#Hotlink @ Dec 16 2015, 10:54 PM)
Hi,
The answers for all your question as per below:

1. There is Activ10 for both plans and the rate for FAST you may refer via this link: http://www.hotlink.com.my/ms/plans/fast.html

2. No, there will be no any changes on your plan if you just change your SIM.

3. Yes, there will be auto deductionon your renewal date and you will receive notification SMS.

4. You can turn off your mobile data + data roaming from your device. We are unable to cancel the service from our end.

Thanks
Will the call and sms rate same for Bagus WM plan as I no longer able to know Bagus WM rates form your websites

Is there any way we can stop this if I do not wish for auto deduction?

I und that 4G will auto get an IP and might cause data roaming charge even the data and data roaming is off from our device side, is that true?
#Hotlink
post Dec 17 2015, 04:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

1- The rates for Activ10 will be the same as Hotlink FAST

2- There is no any other way as for Hotlink FAST the data will be auto renewed after the expiry date.

3- There is no such thing as per above. In order to avoid additional charges, kindly turn on your airplane mode during your WIFI session as if you didnt, the WIFI connection might drop and will hook to mobile data if the connection is not strong.

Thanks.
MyHeart
post Dec 17 2015, 04:59 PM

Getting Started
109 posts

QUOTE(hinamoriamu @ Dec 16 2015, 11:20 PM)

Is there any way we can stop this if I do not wish for auto deduction?

yes.. u can stop auto renew *100# > 1. FAST internet Passes > 5. Cancel auto-renewal.. smile.gif

password8431
post Dec 17 2015, 05:54 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

info about Hotlink Bagus WM

info received from Hotlink

"We do sorry as the plan has been an expired plan and we had already removed the page information from our website.However to answer to your question, you are enjoying 24sen/min & 5sen/SMS (to Hotlink/Maxis numbers) and 36sen/min & 10sen/SMS (to another network) with the current plan.

You also will be able to enjoy the lowest rates (as compared to baseline) of domestic calls (Voice & Video calls) when you maintain a credit balance of more than RM10. With that, you will enjoy 20sen/min & 5sen/SMS to Maxis/Hotlink numbers, and 30sen/min & 10sen/SMS to other network. All calls are in 30-second charging block. This plan gives you a 30-day active period upon activation with an additional 90-day deactive period."
TShinamoriamu
post Dec 17 2015, 10:22 PM

On my way
578 posts

Thks guys, recieve the ans i needed as going to rekon my friend to convery #hotlink to this as he need validity thank so call unlimited basic internet
JuneResources
post Dec 17 2015, 11:38 PM

ONE Stop Resources
4,128 posts

Hi Hotlink, I saw you have implement the improvement plan called Hotlink FAST with revamp back the validity 365. rclxms.gif

However based on the FAQ at your hotlink website, I still have a doubt and questions as below:-

Q: How do I start using the internet? Will I be charged pay-per-use rates at 10sen/10kb?
A: In Hotlink FAST plan, you will not be charged pay-per-use rates. To start using the internet, buy a FAST Internet Pass.

From the above it states, is it meaning that I won't been deduct my balance pay-per-use rate if I accidentally turn on the mobile data and without subscribe any FAST Internet Pass? hmm.gif

Furthermore, is it means that my internet won't work at all (Totally no internet connection) even through I turn on my mobile data? Unless I subscribe the FAST Internet Pass, then my data plan will start to work. Is it means like that?
#Hotlink
post Dec 18 2015, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(JuneResources @ Dec 17 2015, 11:38 PM)
Hi Hotlink, I saw you have implement the improvement plan called Hotlink FAST with revamp back the validity 365. rclxms.gif

However based on the FAQ at your hotlink website, I still have a doubt and questions as below:-
Q: How do I start using the internet? Will I be charged pay-per-use rates at 10sen/10kb?
A: In Hotlink FAST plan, you will not be charged pay-per-use rates. To start using the internet, buy a FAST Internet Pass.
From the above it states, is it meaning that I won't been deduct my balance pay-per-use rate if I accidentally turn on the mobile data and without subscribe any FAST Internet Pass? hmm.gif

Furthermore, is it means that my internet won't work at all (Totally no internet connection) even through I turn on my mobile data? Unless I subscribe the FAST Internet Pass, then my data plan will start to work.  Is it means like that?
Hi JuneResources,

Yes you are correct, there will be no pay-per-use data charges on this plan to prevent accidental usages by customers. All internet will be hard-stopped if you do not have any active FAST Internet Pass. In other words, you cannot connect to internet at all without an active Fast Internet Pass even you have turned on your mobile data.

Thank you
V3000
post Dec 18 2015, 05:39 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,047 posts

Dear Hotlink,

Please consider to addin 1 more Internet Pass..
- RM20 for 30 days with 500mb fast internet quota.

Since there's alot customer who dont use internet much 500mb is more then enuf for us.

We reload RM30 permonth, RM20 for internet and we still have RM10 for talktime..

Please consider ya <3 Hotlink!
#Hotlink
post Dec 18 2015, 05:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(V3000 @ Dec 18 2015, 05:39 PM)
Dear Hotlink,

Please consider to addin 1 more Internet Pass..
- RM20 for 30 days with 500mb fast internet quota.

Since there's alot customer who dont use internet much 500mb is more then enuf for us.

We reload RM30 permonth, RM20 for internet and we still have RM10 for talktime..

Please consider ya <3 Hotlink!
Hi V3000,

Thank you for bringing this up, we truly appreciate your feedback. We will highlight this feedback to the relevant team for future consideration.

Thank you
V3000
post Dec 18 2015, 06:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,047 posts

Thanks and hopefully will be able to purchase this plan in coming monts.. <3 Hotlink!
#Hotlink
post Dec 18 2015, 11:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(V3000 @ Dec 18 2015, 06:34 PM)
Thanks and hopefully will be able to purchase this plan in coming monts.. <3 Hotlink!
Hi V3000,

You are welcome
laytiong
post Jan 4 2016, 08:13 PM

p3wns noobies for bfast, lunch and dinner
718 posts

Based on this thread here's my understanding. I'm considering to change to hotlink fast from my current hotlink wm. If you could answer my below questions would be great.

1. Let's say i buy 1gb lte + 1gb non lte quota for rm30/mth. If my area has lte all the time and i have used up my 1gb lte quota and remainder 1gb non lte will the speed be lte speed or throttled to h+ only for the next 1gb.

2. Is the call n sms rates 100% the same for hotlink wm vs fast?

Thanks

#Hotlink
post Jan 5 2016, 03:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(laytiong @ Jan 4 2016, 08:13 PM)
Based on this thread here's my understanding. I'm considering to change to hotlink fast from my current hotlink wm. If you could answer my below questions would be great.

1. Let's say i buy 1gb lte + 1gb non lte quota for rm30/mth. If my area has lte all the time and i have used up my 1gb lte quota and remainder 1gb non lte will the speed be lte speed or throttled to h+ only for the next 1gb.

2. Is the call n sms rates 100% the same for hotlink wm vs fast?

Thanks
Hi laytiong

Below is our anwsers for both of your questions:

1. The 1GB LTE allocation for the pass can only be use with LTE connection. For the normal 1GB allocation, user can use any type of network E, 3G or LTE to utilize the usage.
2. Enjoy flat rate of 12sen/30-sec & 12sen/SMS to all local networks. Video call rate is the same as voice call rate.

For more infor about Hotlink FAst, youa mye refer to this link: https://www.hotlink.com.my/en/plans/fast.html

Thank you

This post has been edited by #Hotlink: Jan 5 2016, 03:50 PM
laytiong
post Jan 5 2016, 05:54 PM

p3wns noobies for bfast, lunch and dinner
718 posts

thanks!
#Hotlink
post Jan 5 2016, 08:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(laytiong @ Jan 5 2016, 05:54 PM)
thanks!
Hi laytiong,

No problem smile.gif

Regards
capsulr
post Jan 7 2016, 02:30 AM

Casual
468 posts

QUOTE(#Hotlink @ Jan 5 2016, 08:35 PM)
Hi laytiong,

No problem smile.gif

Regards
Hey Hotlink, I'm currently MNP-ing to you guys from U-Mobile, I was instructed to sms Cxxxxxxx MNP YES to 0128123123, however I did not receive any immediate reply/response after that, is that normal? Just worried if the process is actually being carried because my credit is expiring soon™
#Hotlink
post Jan 7 2016, 05:07 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,353 posts

QUOTE(capsulr @ Jan 7 2016, 02:30 AM)
Hey Hotlink, I'm currently MNP-ing to you guys from U-Mobile, I was instructed to sms Cxxxxxxx MNP YES to 0128123123, however I did not receive any immediate reply/response after that, is that normal? Just worried if the process is actually being carried because my credit is expiring soon™
--PMed--
alicia-l
post Jan 8 2016, 04:34 PM

Getting Started
145 posts

Dear Hotlink,

Please consider to have a sim pack combination of 365 days validity and tablet plan.

For example offer us 365 validity with 3GB data for RM100.00

Since there's a lot customer who don't use internet much is more then enough for us.

TQ

This post has been edited by alicia-l: Jan 8 2016, 04:40 PM

23 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0267sec    0.57    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th March 2024 - 02:46 PM