Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Manga The Official Manga Recommendation Thread, Post your recommendation request here!

views

TSchibi_tenko
post Dec 7 2006, 10:56 PM, updated 18y ago

I see. I pinch. I squeeze
1,250 posts

Ne ne, minna-san, care to recommend any good manga? I'm currently d/loading mangas and are looking for really good ones. It'll be great if you guys could recommend both good and bad manga titles and give a brief review of it. I'm sure alot of us in here would appreciate it.

Of all the mangas that I've read, my personal favourites are :

Great Teacher Onizuka - it's hilarious yet philosophical at the same time. Couldn't get enough of it. I started out watching the live action GTO before moving on to the anime and finally the manga. Three versions differ from each other in terms of storyline. I prefer the manga way way more than the anime. ^^

FullMetal Alchemist - Again, the manga branches away from the anime mid-way and is totally refreshing ( I watch the anime first ). There's way more hilarious moments in the moment and the secrets behind each character are more detailed. thumbup.gif
TSchibi_tenko
post Dec 22 2006, 09:42 AM

I see. I pinch. I squeeze
1,250 posts

I download the lengthy manga series and buy those short series ( 1-6 volumes ) type. Can't afford to buy the english version manga if it's too lengthy. RM 27+ for a volume. XD

But I'm saving money and going to buy Fruits Basket and Full Metal Alchemist.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0243sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:09 PM