Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

How To Check Your Forex Broker Is Genuine Or Scam, Real FX Broker VS Scam FX Broker

views

Japin
post Jan 9 2017, 07:50 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(ctan6611 @ Jan 3 2017, 11:48 PM)
I am fully agreed with DrFx. Please be very be careful on Igofx and should avoid it at all cost.

I have a friend introduce to me and I tried it out, fund the account and invest in small first to test out. It was in good profit and I tried to test on their fund withdrwal. Unfortunately I still not receive the money yet since Dec 15th fund withdrawal request using bank wire transfer., the amount is usd400. I have tried many ways to contact them but no response.  Email no respond, phone call no answer, online chat always said forwarded my issue to respective department.

My friend who introduce to me said they have no issue if using local depositor rather than bank wire transfer.  I wanted to use bank wire transfer mainly to reduce the in/out exchange rate that charge by using local depositor which is 4.30 out and 4.6 in because I plan to invest larger amount if everything looks good on Igofx.

DrFx, do you have any advice on what can I do to get back my money?

Thanks
Ctan6611
How did you initially fund your account? Was it through bank wire transfer or local depositor?

Japin
post Jan 9 2017, 08:18 PM

3 posts

Hi Dr FX,

On Jan 6, 30% (as IGOFX announced on the cabinet account page) of investors investing through Vladislav suffered opening failure with their MT4 platform. The company did however reimburse all affected investors with their respective amounts that would otherwise be earned through the 5% gain on that day. Could this be part of the intended or purported strategies to gain investors' confidence using fake trading report again and funding through new funds received? It's fishy since almost everyone (instead of just 30%) from our Wechat group had the same issue but was happily reimbursed though.

Japin
Japin
post Jan 10 2017, 02:22 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(DrFX @ Jan 10 2017, 01:50 AM)
Hello Japin,

Usually these special cases only happened on SCAM brokers where there are no real trades being sent to liquidity provider. They are generous to reimburse the profits on affected accounts to gain your confidents. There are no actual profits but money from new investors. The ball will keep rolling until they decided to stop.
Thanks, Dr FX. Will get out ASAP and alert my other group members too.

What about TPEAGLE, I also have investment through this company but making me worried also since I saw it listed under your alert list.

Japin

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1537sec    0.07    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:05 AM