> Inspirasi Mont Kiara, New Development along Jln Kiara 3

views

waiwai79
post Oct 10 2017, 09:57 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(planc @ Oct 10 2017, 11:46 AM)
Aston Kiara 3 1593sf RM583200 only auction unit
Use auction unit to justify the market price..... Not accurate woh.
waiwai79
post Oct 20 2017, 01:24 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(TheGardener @ Oct 20 2017, 10:12 AM)
that's why i said now go sales office also no point. nothing the developer can show. normally sales galley will have the scale model showing the project location, its fronting and access road. This case, they just verbally inform main access from JK4 and start collecting booking form and keep increase pricing.

Sekali the access road not complete upon VP, buyers sure GG. Hope the developer can shows concrete proof and commitment towards the JK4 access. Maybe buyers can collectively put pressure on developer. :-)
No points... Depend lah.... First batch early bird normally get the best deal... If good projects, wait all the things confirmed, nice unit already gone.
waiwai79
post Oct 20 2017, 01:28 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(infinitus @ Oct 20 2017, 10:29 AM)
the reason why the price is lower now because it's pre launch. the scale model and stuff can't be used until official launching but by then most of the units sold out already. We also hope developers can release the pictures for us but unfortunately cannot.

the project location and all confirm already in the APDL letter and got real development plan pictures available, it shows the main access from JK4.

Now not only booking lor, can start processing loan already.
The scale model not ready not because pre launch stage, can't show lah... Most of the new fevelopments in KL which still pending APDL already got sales gallery, scale model and show rooms... Just depends they wanna do early or not.

The APDL not ready...
Why you said all confirmed already in APDL?
waiwai79
post Oct 22 2017, 11:00 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ Oct 21 2017, 11:03 PM)
the current extension work ia up to sefina only..not MKH.
R u sure? If extension Road confirmed to MKH project and even link to Jalan Duta Kiara... So how ah?
waiwai79
post Dec 12 2017, 11:24 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ Dec 12 2017, 10:09 PM)
when they confirmed that there are two entrances..JK3 n Jk4...then u know likely only JK3. Becoz if they confirm Jk4 entrance..they wont bother to builf jk3 entrance as the road there is horrible n no one bother to use it ..kampung there
No once bother to use it...?
So geng... You know got how many millions condo only got entrance at jk3

Developer staff showed official project map and guard house design at jk4... U said they simply say
But u just outsider just simply say entrance is jk3 only... So we can trust u.?

waiwai79
post Dec 17 2017, 01:55 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(pinkghost @ Dec 17 2017, 11:24 AM)
interesting..but then can inspirasi build themselves to link the road?
Actually if you direct talk to developer, they already mentioned multiple times and show the guard house design photo and floor plan at Jln Kiara 4 and the further extension Road from Sefina to Inspirasi will be funded by MKH. Just some of the agents who selling other MK projects spread news said entrance only at Jln Kiara 3...

waiwai79
post Dec 17 2017, 02:04 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(irene_yin2 @ Dec 17 2017, 12:42 PM)
JK3 and jalan segambut are connected...  hopefully they don't do the same for JK4. if like that,  beginning is jk4 and then later is segambut... then the address for inspirasi is segambut adi..

SA told me the official launch is mid Dec but until now no news and is going to be end of Dec.

when do you guys think will be official launch?
if this case,  still safe to sign LO first?
This is the common to buy the projects still pending APDL... But most important, you get the early bird rebate for the favourite unit compared to the late buyer.
You can clarify the the unclear things with developer along this timing before sign S&P

waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 12:06 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(Kate 1988 @ Jan 26 2018, 06:54 PM)
Got many doubt meh?
Even developer official scale model, presentation materials and DBKL approval are stated as JK4, and the extension road is in progress build till Sefina....
Just i notice few agents who sell other projects in surrounding area especially segambut dalam with similar price range wanna create confusion only.
Ya... Now a lot of true buyer already create WhatsApp group for more meaningful discussion....
Lowyat mainly remained newbie and a lot of agents with different intentions, not easy to get true info compared to last time.
waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 09:38 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 27 2018, 09:07 AM)
All info are valuable.

By cocoon in what so called 'buyers only forum', you wont be thinking outside the box, so to speak.

Remember....keep yr friend close. But keep yr enemy closer.
Thinking outside the box?? I can't see any good info can lead forumer think about that.
For example this Inspirasi project.... All posts only discuss about got jk 4 extension or not.... Even 99% of the post without evidence and just make simple conclusions....
Nowadays mostly are agent requests pm to get info or other projects agents spread bad news to attack.... That all... Nothing much can know for interest buyer wanna know further after gone through all posts.
waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 12:14 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 27 2018, 11:00 AM)
if thats the way... you also dont have the need browse through here already.... since you can't see anything good... why waste time here though... can go for other forums or channels that are deem useful for you and your use of time....  thumbup.gif  thumbup.gif or did anyone ask the right question here... jk 4 extension is important to most of the potential buyers to discuss about except you maybe...
Don't be misleading lah. I didn't said jk 4 is not important

I just mention many post just say don't believe and jk 3 is the main entrance but didn't show any fact even scale model, sales brochure, official site board, approved document also stated as jk 4. That why I said not useful of the sharing info... At least show fact when say something instead keep repeating same statements, more meaningful

Not sure what ur brain thinking... People just comment not much constructing info here and hope more real buyer share more detail info here... You instructed people don't join forum, what a stupid advice... You think here owned by ur father meh

waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 12:19 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(BEANCOUNTER @ Jan 27 2018, 10:54 AM)
You guys need to ask other questions lah...beside jk4....

If you never never ask you will never never know.

There are many knowledgeable people here. Not to say to take their advices as bible...but at least worth reading.

Btw this project mostly hinge on jk4. Nothing to shut abt facade and facilities. And i think its slightly overpriced for its lishold status.
I agreed that many knowledgeable buyers, investors in Ly forum here. I just commented more and more peoples prefer sharing in personal WhatsApp group. Not much info here could comparing last time. I just share the trend I noticed.

Not only jk 4 lah... A lot of things lah... How the project concept design qualify for green building, how the facilities concepts... Just nobody share only.

Attached Image
Attached Image

This post has been edited by waiwai79: Jan 27 2018, 12:25 PM
waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 12:28 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(waiwai79 @ Jan 27 2018, 12:19 PM)
I agreed that many knowledgeable buyers, investors in Ly forum here. I just commented more and more peoples prefer sharing in personal WhatsApp group. Not much info here could comparing last time. I just share the trend I noticed.

Not only jk 4 lah... A lot of things lah... How the project concept design qualify for green building, how the facilities concepts... Just nobody share only.

Attached Image
Attached Image
I get more details info in my friend (buyer) WhatsApp group about the design concepts. That why I just commented hopefully more buyer can share real and meaningful info here
waiwai79
post Jan 27 2018, 12:37 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(aaron1717 @ Jan 27 2018, 12:25 PM)
look at what your brain is thinking before me.... i dont own this forum... as i know how to filter out necessary info from this forum instead of just complaining like u did... wanna go for personal attack is the lowest you can go... thanks for making here a wonderful place...  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:
Actually my intention purpose is just wanna people share more useful info here and didn't attack anyone. Just emphasize beside jk 3 or 4...got a lot of other project info can be discuss... Because I noticed a lot of good info sharing in my friend (buyer) WhatsApp group which they less interest sharing here anymore. U suddenly jump out and instructed people leave group... I not sure your intention..

Since you think keep on repeat the samethings about jk 3 and 4 is good enough for this project and make here more wonderful place.
So I leave group loh.

waiwai79
post Jan 29 2018, 11:04 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(limwc78 @ Jan 29 2018, 10:04 AM)
today edge Tan Sri Eddy Chen promised to build a 200m link from Jalan Kiara 4.
Can you take the photo for the article?
waiwai79
post Feb 4 2018, 08:24 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Feb 4 2018, 12:00 PM)
there is no space there at all to build an MRT station, it requires quite a large space.
at first i was thinking / speculating it could be beside the signature/ shell station in hartamas, but i read somewhere recently that the plot belong to YNH and they gonna build a neighbourhood mall there.
so my next best guess is somewhere on the kampung segmabut squatter areas. even then, i gather UEMS owns much of the land there.
MK and Sri Hartamas already confirmed is the underground station.
Find a piece of land still easy... But allocation the land for the train pass by not possible at this area.

When the circle line being proposed during flexible study stage,already know which areas which be underground station. Same thing go for line 1 and 2.

waiwai79
post Feb 12 2018, 10:45 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(rastablank @ Feb 12 2018, 04:40 PM)
Calling for waiwai79
I'm not the Inspirasi buyer. The buyers are 3 of my friends. They only will sign S&P after cny....
May be 1 of you can initiate the chat group, i think a lot of buyer will join, I heard from my friend more than 100 buyers already signed S&P.
waiwai79
post Feb 15 2018, 06:25 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(mangoproperty @ Feb 15 2018, 01:14 PM)
How much psf nett nett after rebates/ discount toubguys bought?
I not remember all.... Only remember 1 of them is RM630k for 940sqf....other 2 friends buy higher floor... I forgot the price.
waiwai79
post Mar 8 2018, 10:01 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(propertybbb @ Mar 8 2018, 09:00 AM)
All these have no legal liability la or min legal liability. If it is approved, why not developer show to me? They still not revealing it to walk in customer like me. Strongly recommend those who buy it to get the black n white of dbkl extension approval for mkh to protect urself given its history record
I thought someone already show the dpkl approval for Jln Kiara 4 in previous post and article for MKH will spend 7 millions for this extension. Actually the road extension already done half way, I didn't forseen any difficulties for 2nd part. Even Ho Chin Soon map indicate the road extension.
MKH cash rich developer, would play this kind of dirty strategy with customer lah.
If small developers, may be.
waiwai79
post Apr 27 2018, 12:12 AM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(oricori @ Apr 26 2018, 01:19 PM)
yup, after rebate.
Reputable for the Kajang township development. You have problems with MKH? Any stories to share?

The concern about leasehold was when I was deciding whether to buy or not. Obviously, leasehold properties will be less attractive compared to freehold when you are selling it.
If concern about leasehold, why still bought?
For RM7xxk budget, I think got a lot of nice Freehold project in existing market.
waiwai79
post Apr 27 2018, 09:42 PM

Enthusiast
901 posts

QUOTE(corleone74 @ Apr 27 2018, 06:22 PM)
honest opinion the location is wrong in MK. it's the worst located (for "MK" condo) , which is right smack in kampung segambut. and worse, it's leasehold (i didn't even realize that until someone mentioned it).

for 770psf x 1000 sft = 770k++, you're better off getting MK Pelangi.

for example:

https://www.iproperty.com.my/property/mont-...i/sale-5261489/

Location, location.

Drive to MK pelangi, and stand there on the roadside  by the entrance to this condo. then drive to saville, stop the car, and stand at the road.

Hope you can see the diff.
Can't compare like this lah..... Subsale for 800k, if don't have 150k cash... Don't dream loh
Should compare the new condo in surrounding area from MK to the segambut dalam, then more realistic

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0612sec    0.19    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:07 PM