Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed
14 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

English Clubs Chelsea FC 2014/15 BPL Champion V38, BPL - Chelsea v Everton 11pm #812

views

briantwj
post Nov 1 2015, 10:38 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

#10 Hazard in kambing. Dun worry guys, I have it under control, will perform next game onwards and score 1 goal and give 1 assist each game.

#InMouWeTrust

edit, lambat dy. LOL.

About Costa's incident. I thot if referee saw the incident and dealt with it on the pitch, then FA can't look at it and give a decision on it? Coz referee has already dealt with the situation. If referee x nampak, then baru FA got power to interfere.

This post has been edited by briantwj: Nov 1 2015, 10:40 PM
briantwj
post Nov 2 2015, 12:12 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

any1 read the tabloid yet. Someone from NBC Live 5 said he has connection with our players, and 1 of our players said to him, 'he'll rather lose for Mourinho than win for Mourinho.'

U noe how i see that? Media Bull Shyt. They could not get Mou to say anything during the post match interview, now media trying to stir things up for us again. laugh.gif
briantwj
post Nov 2 2015, 11:20 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

it is the truth.

Lukaku wanted to straight away be our first choice, no player is automatic first choice in Chelsea, u nid to prove urself first.

For KDB, almost the same thing, plus his defensive contribution aka track back is not up to Mou's standard. And also KDB not willing to fight for a place with Mata, Oscar, Willian, Hazard.

Mata's case. He does not track back. And that is essentially how Mou play. He wants his players to have high work rate and track back. Yes, he might be a fan favourite, he might have won Chelsea's player of the season award. But Mou's decision proves that he is not totally wrong too, as Chelsea did won the League after selling Mata.
briantwj
post Nov 2 2015, 11:25 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

If I am Roman, I'll stay with Mourinho. We can see it as this way. This same group of players, this season lingering at 15th position. How many players in the Chelsea starting 11 would be auto starters in Madrid, Barca, Bayern, Juve? Seriously, I think only Courtois, Azpi. The rest, I dun think is capable of being starting 11 material in top top clubs.

The fact that Mou can win the PL with this group of players, shows that Mou is a good manager. Considering that fact that only 1 or 2 from the starting 11 can walk into the top top club of Madrid, Barca, Bayern. This shows that Chelsea won the league not because of individual brilliance, it's more of a collective thing, how the team defend as a unit, how the team counter attack a unit, how the team starts defending in AMF position (Oscar)

This post has been edited by briantwj: Nov 2 2015, 11:29 PM
briantwj
post Nov 2 2015, 11:46 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(YumeNoTaMeNi @ Nov 2 2015, 11:42 PM)
Azpi walking into madrid, bayern or barca? Did you check the RB/LB of those teams or not?

Barca will be relevant for quite some time. Bayern? nah.. Is just a phase and pep chose smartly. Pep is overrated.
Well, at least Azpi is consistent even when played in unfamiliar LB position when he was deputizing for Cole. And the fact that Azpi is able to fend off competition from Ashley Cole, Luis shows that Azpi is quite a solid defender. Plus he is only 26! tongue.gif

o well, maybe I'm just a fanboy of Azpi. laugh.gif

Somehow I always think of Pep as the manager that chose the easy job. Joining Bayern when Bayern is already doin so well. Choosing not to go for PL clubs. whistling.gif
briantwj
post Nov 3 2015, 12:40 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 3 2015, 12:39 AM)
Will u change ur mind if he join us next season?
No! I dun really like his tiki taka style. sweat.gif
briantwj
post Nov 3 2015, 12:46 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 3 2015, 12:45 AM)
Roman fancy it
But he need to splash a lot of money to change the whole team
IF Pep comes, in kambing Thiago, Goetze, Lewandowski, Boateng
briantwj
post Nov 3 2015, 12:36 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Even former players like Lamps are backing Mourinho. Let's see how Roman deals with this. Really really hope Roman dun fire Mou.....AGAIN.

inb4 mutual consent. laugh.gif

This post has been edited by briantwj: Nov 3 2015, 12:36 PM
briantwj
post Nov 3 2015, 06:35 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(zoidx_chung @ Nov 3 2015, 05:09 PM)
Cesc's reply to rumor
[attachmentid=5236641]
was about to post this here.

Seriously, I dun think there is a traitor in the club wanting Mou to lose. Isn't weird this rumors come out after Mou's 'Nothing to say' post match interview? I'm thinkin media got ntg to write, so they simply goreng news. In the end, actually no1 in the club actually said those words, 'rather winning with Mou, I rather Mou lose.'

I believe it's all made up by the media
briantwj
post Nov 4 2015, 07:50 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

I think JT handled the pre match press conference very well. And also shouldering the bad form of the team, saying it's a collective thing. Nice gesture to show that our captain is fully behind our manager.

Hope Roman saw that press conference and realize it's really a team thing, not only fully Mou's fault.

And also on Robbie Savage.... burnnnnnnn. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

the longer version of the video that yokoloco posted. tongue.gif

btw, just checked the PL table. Surprisingly, our neighbor and Utd are having the meanest defense. Only conceding 8 goals so far. How time have changed things.......

This post has been edited by briantwj: Nov 5 2015, 12:16 AM
briantwj
post Nov 5 2015, 02:50 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

bold move by Mou to drop Hazard. And surprise surprise, Baba starts! Hope we can get a solid 2-0 win. Need the win to ensure qualification to next round.
briantwj
post Nov 5 2015, 11:12 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Seems like Kiev started well, but Hazard and Willian blown Kiev away in the final 12 minutes? Did not watch the match. But read some news bout it.
briantwj
post Nov 5 2015, 07:11 PM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

QUOTE(Ketchum @ Nov 5 2015, 04:45 PM)
Ask David Beckham kasi sikit tutorial la icon_idea.gif
why not Juninho? 1 of the best too. icon_idea.gif brows.gif
briantwj
post Nov 7 2015, 01:35 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

non stop baiting from the reporters to make Jose say sumthing against the FA. laugh.gif

even ask about Pulis' opinion on FA's transparency. lucky Mou is clever enuff and evaded it. laugh.gif
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 12:47 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

interesting Cahill not starting. hmm.gif Mayb coz Stoke is not that physical anymore, so we need Zouma's agility. Good to see Baba starts. Let's hope Willian, Hazard and Pedro puts on a good show today!
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 01:33 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

show u guys sumthin, dun terkezut. and dun share around too much. sked kena pull down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aOIQLNu-4EE&feature=youtu.be
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 01:42 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Rui Faria giving instructions to Hazard.
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 01:45 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Damn...Willian shud have took the shot.
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 01:48 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Bego god mode!
briantwj
post Nov 8 2015, 01:49 AM

Pierluigi Collina
3,966 posts

Yea. Hazard seems to be at it today. Hope he can score or assist. Costa changing into his scoring boots dy. brows.gif

14 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0349sec    0.54    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 10:11 PM