Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Potentially Scammed by Frixfox Solutions

paulyung93
post Oct 22 2015, 10:04 AM, updated 6y ago

13 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: Devour (aka Leong Yee Yaw / Elvis, Frixfox Solutions)

https://www.facebook.com/Frixfox-Solutions-249192148450486/

Item being sold/bought: LED Panel replacement's deposit

Date of transaction: 21st of September 2015 I've e-transactioned a total of MYR300 and is promised of panel replacement

Details of the complaint :

He (Elvis) has been avoiding my questions and dodging with excuses such as overseas, supplier say no stock, stock havent reach, supplier send wrong panel, etc. Till date he has promised to deliver and failed to do so a couple of times while not replying to my messages and now even his phone cannot be reach (012 332 4420) saying its a SIM card problem. I find it very hard to believe after looking at other posts here about him dragging out extended warranties.

The following are the conversation on Facebook;

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

UPDATE (26/10/2015)

So through a series of conversations he promised to do the said repairs on Sunday,
where, not surprisingly he told me he left the panel in JB and will go pick it up and do it for me at night.
And then he told me he dont have the confidence to exchange the panel for me since its a newer laptop hence he need his friend
and that night his friend is not free and asked if he can do it today for me instead.
He asked me to leave my laptop to him and he will repair it at the supplier's place instead and deliver it back to me on the same day.
But after all those bullshit I'm not passing my laptop to him.
Hence I asked for a refund and he says he will pass me a cheque today and here I am still waiting.
He gave all kinds of ridiculous excuses when I ask for solid contact numbers and address.
His excuses lack logic and I don't even want to argue cause I know he will just say more bullcrap.
If he's gonna trash the temporary SIM after he get his primary one fixed why can't give me the contact?

OK another update @1:44pm

He told me he's still at JB so he's gonna stay here and post me the cheque today and will give me tracking number and snap a pic when he post.
I have declined him yesterday and said I will get it personally from him but it appears he wants to dodge me again.

@27/10/2015
So he told me he's gonna stay at "JB" and do some work so he will pos the cheque yesterday AND guess what he didn't again.

Here are some of the whatsapp conversation

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

Attached Image

This post has been edited by paulyung93: Oct 27 2015, 12:53 PM
matiko95
post Oct 22 2015, 10:08 AM

Enthusiast
910 posts

frixfox have many dispute from pass years.
paulyung93
post Oct 22 2015, 10:08 AM

13 posts

The following is the e-receipt of the MYR300 transfer on CIMBclicks

Attached File  frixfoxmonitor.pdf ( 103.32k ) Number of downloads: 6

in jpg file,

Attached Image

This post has been edited by paulyung93: Oct 22 2015, 10:10 AM
dembaba9000
post Oct 22 2015, 10:09 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,748 posts

He still reply lol. maybe he first time scam.
paulyung93
post Oct 22 2015, 10:12 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(dembaba9000 @ Oct 22 2015, 10:09 AM)
He still reply lol. maybe he first time scam.
Based on some older posts I have seen, some manage to resolve their case so I hope they bulk up as a seller and be responsible. If cannot deliver don't promise. If not have to resort to making police report and e-tribunal sigh
paulyung93
post Oct 22 2015, 10:14 AM

13 posts

QUOTE(matiko95 @ Oct 22 2015, 10:08 AM)
frixfox have many dispute from pass years.
yeah I've seen those disputes but as he was the one who sold me the laptop Im currently using I thought it would be better to let him have the business. The previous transaction was smooth and quick but this time the difference too big.
matiko95
post Oct 22 2015, 10:18 AM

Enthusiast
910 posts

QUOTE(paulyung93 @ Oct 22 2015, 10:14 AM)
yeah I've seen those disputes but as he was the one who sold me the laptop Im currently using I thought it would be better to let him have the business. The previous transaction was smooth and quick but this time the difference too big.
trade with me la. im a small trader who need a small project to cari makan. rclxms.gif rclxms.gif
chiahau
post Oct 22 2015, 04:06 PM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(paulyung93 @ Oct 22 2015, 10:14 AM)
Honestly, when he is dealing with you, everything would be in tip top condition.

But as soon as a problem crop out, everything goes outta place.

So just a reminder, make a police report, make a case with consumer tribunal and don't wait.

The longer you wait, the more displeased you will get.

I was one of his "extended warranty" victim.
paulyung93
post Oct 22 2015, 05:32 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(chiahau @ Oct 22 2015, 04:06 PM)
Honestly, when he is dealing with you, everything would be in tip top condition.

But as soon as a problem crop out, everything goes outta place.

So just a reminder, make a police report, make a case with consumer tribunal and don't wait.

The longer you wait, the more displeased you will get.

I was one of his "extended warranty" victim.
He told me a few hours ago that he is moving to a new place @ ss2 and it will be ready this weekend.
If he doesnt deliver within the week I will lodge the report and consumer tribunal.
I've tried logging in the e-tribunal site but nothing can be clicked from the navi bar, any tips?
chiahau
post Oct 26 2015, 08:34 AM

Fatthau StalKer
All Stars
14,074 posts

QUOTE(paulyung93 @ Oct 22 2015, 05:32 PM)
He told me a few hours ago that he is moving to a new place @ ss2 and it will be ready this weekend.
If he doesnt deliver within the week I will lodge the report and consumer tribunal.
I've tried logging in the e-tribunal site but nothing can be clicked from the navi bar, any tips?
Can download the forms and send to the tribunal physically as well.

Can't remember the procedure 100%, been a while since I filed a complaint.

But honestly, he's been saying he moved to new places all the time, lost count of his excuses and etc already....

Seager
post Oct 26 2015, 10:55 AM

Sick my duck
1,509 posts

This guy talks a lot of cock.

See this thread: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3398066

When I pushed him for evidence, he chickened out and have not replied since.

The moderators have suspended his active threads, but I feel that's not enough.
paulyung93
post Oct 26 2015, 01:16 PM

13 posts

QUOTE(Seager @ Oct 26 2015, 10:55 AM)
This guy talks a lot of cock.

See this thread: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3398066

When I pushed him for evidence, he chickened out and have not replied since.

The moderators have suspended his active threads, but I feel that's not enough.
I have read the thread before posting this.
Will it pose a problem as I do not have any physical receipts for the deposit?
If he does not intend to trade honestly I feel that he should be barred from selling at least @ LYN.
Seager
post Oct 26 2015, 01:24 PM

Sick my duck
1,509 posts

QUOTE(paulyung93 @ Oct 26 2015, 01:16 PM)
I have read the thread before posting this.
Will it pose a problem as I do not have any physical receipts for the deposit?
If he does not intend to trade honestly I feel that he should be barred from selling at least @ LYN.
You have proof of online transfer and acknowledgement of his receive of the funds for this purpose via your communication.
Apis_LuaLua be it not on LYN, but his shenanigans is still ongoing online.
He basically chickened out and refused to provide substantial evidence when asked to here: https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3398066 and have not appeared online in this forum since.

His methodology is simple, take money and delay the service long enough till the customer forgets/ gives up.
Hoping you can issue a dispute tag permanently.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0202sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:10 AM