Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

The Skin Food, reviews by users

views

zap_py
post Jan 27 2010, 07:44 PM

5 posts

to oatkrunch

ya, so glad you share my experience. These SAs are really lousy, i'm also wondering why they don't get proper training to serve customers with courtesy.... plus get more knowledge in the products.
such lousy service only drives people away....

to felicious
why don't u try the milkshake point makeup remover, quite effective iin my opinion to remove eyemake up.

haven't tried any skinfood's moisturisers....no opinion on that.

Any1 used the salmon eye serum with good results? i have been using and it does nothing.

yuuichi
post Jan 28 2010, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

hi. was thinking which products are good to diminish the fine lines (i have fine lines near my mouth and i'm just 19!! gosh! ) i heard Skin Food Grain Wrinkle Diminisher is not bad.
and what other products are good for whitening / lightening up the dark circle? someone said Skin Food Snow Tea Serum is good... any more recommendation?
imabum
post Jan 31 2010, 11:15 PM

1 posts

yuichi, I think you have the same problem as my friend. like a line when smile and when not smilling still got line there. It's not fine lines. I think it's because your skin is too dry. Maybe try to hydrate it with moisturising mask. you should try papaya yogurt.

never try the snow tea eye serum though. but i think the salmon brightening eyecream is good. But zap_py thinks otherwise. Didn't get it from retail, got it online from http://whimsicalneeds.blogspot.com/

ya I agree that the milkshake point remover is very effective. Really really good and fast in removing waterproof makeup and not oily like the shu eumura's one!

bubblezone
post Feb 3 2010, 08:42 PM

0 posts

currently, i'm using skinfood rice mask and i love it!~.. now hunting for lettuce & cucumber or fresh juice range as for my wedding gift...can anyone suggest which one is better?...my skin is normal..

and ohhh, i also planning to buy the salmon brightening serum for dark circles but it quite pricey~...hmmm~~
zap_py
post Feb 3 2010, 10:24 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(bubblezone @ Feb 3 2010, 08:42 PM)
currently, i'm using skinfood rice mask and i love it!~.. now hunting for lettuce & cucumber or fresh juice range as for my wedding gift...can anyone suggest which one is better?...my skin is normal..

and ohhh, i also planning to buy the salmon brightening serum for dark circles but it quite pricey~...hmmm~~
hi, you want the salmon serum? i have 1 to let go....
fireborn
post Feb 6 2010, 02:46 AM

8 posts

rclxub.gif oddly enough I was allergic to their lettuce mask. *_* broke out with pimples after using.. : < generally their products don't work for me I wonder why...

Oh I do love their blusher and nail polishes tho. ;D wub.gif
macchiato
post Feb 20 2010, 06:47 PM

42 posts

recently i bought milk mania cleansing foam.... i can say it's really nice to use, cz very gentle n won make skin dry like other cleansing product.... like it much^^
vintage86
post May 12 2010, 10:50 AM

0 posts

I have been using tea tree cleansing cream for 3 days... All i can say... it is ok for pimples. Means that it helps to shrink the pimples and thank God doesn't cause any breakouts so far. Under the jar stated that it also can prevent any signs of breakout as it has antibacterial agent.... So if u have no pimples still can use it.
Hopefully this cream will last efficiently for me.... The jar is quite big... 200g... I think can use for 1 year

user posted image
daisical
post Jun 2 2010, 12:21 AM

28 posts

which one will be a better option to buy; black sesame hot mask or black sugar wash off mask?

Added on June 3, 2010, 2:22 amAnyone selling pre-loved or pre-order skinfood black sugar wash off mask and rice wash off mask?

btw, what's the retail price for both of the items?

This post has been edited by daisical: Jun 3 2010, 02:22 AM
oatkrunch
post Jun 4 2010, 10:57 PM

14 posts

the only thing that i am still using from this brand is their wrinkle diminisher eye cream and olive oil for hair.

the reason being is, i need to finish off the wrinkle diminisher before i can try out a new eye cream from other brand. haha! cus i don't wanna waste. i won't see myself buying the 2nd tube once i am done with this.. because not much results can be seen. oh well...

as for the extra virgin olive oil essence for hair, i am going to buy a second bottle once i am done with the first because i simply love it. it makes my hair stays really soft especially my hair has been bleached recently. tried hoyu's and a few other.. but none give me the result as good as this olive oil essence. hehe!
ezza91
post Jun 7 2010, 05:59 PM

0 posts

which cleanser good ya?
im searching for a cleanser that cleanses face effectively..without just leaving my skin dry..
ronaldlim91
post Jun 26 2010, 11:05 PM

On my way
531 posts

sorry to turn the topic away,
anyone knows bout slimming products that is selling in skin food?? =)
sign&date
post Jun 28 2010, 02:10 PM

3 posts

the feedback really influence me to try the mask!!
felicious
post Jul 6 2010, 03:57 PM

Regular
Group Icon
VIP
1,430 posts

Girls, this thread is for information purpose. Kindly sell your products at Stuffs For The Ladies.
bluefaerie
post Jul 20 2010, 01:38 PM

24 posts

skin food in pavilion and sungei wang closed already sad.gif you girls know any more branches of it?
fuoco
post Jul 20 2010, 06:56 PM

2 posts

Hi girls,

I'm still at my early twenties.
When i went for my facial, the lady told me i've got dry skin cause the skin on my nose peels off sometimes.
But then my T-zone is covered with blackheads, while my U-zone has a little whiteheads.
I was wondering if the whiteheads are the effects of using BB cream (Peach Sake BB cream).
So now I'm not even sure what kind of skin I have.
I'm planning to switch my current skincare (Simple) to Skin Food, but I don't know what products to use.

Can anyone recommend me?

Thanks loads...

Regards.

vernz_08
post Sep 3 2010, 10:36 PM

0 posts

for me their bb cream doesnt suit me...the aloe vera one...
very dry for me...although it does giv glows to my face...
kanpeki2010
post Sep 9 2010, 05:01 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fuoco @ Jul 20 2010, 06:56 PM)
Hi girls,

I'm still at my early twenties.
When i went for my facial, the lady told me i've got dry skin cause the skin on my nose peels off sometimes.
But then my T-zone is covered with blackheads, while my U-zone has a little whiteheads.
I was wondering if the whiteheads are the effects of using BB cream (Peach Sake BB cream).
So now I'm not even sure what kind of skin I have.
I'm planning to switch my current skincare (Simple) to Skin Food, but I don't know what products to use.

Can anyone recommend me?

Thanks loads...

Regards.
You should try the Black Bean Nose Pack. Its very effective for me, pulling out all black/white head. After that follow with Peach Sake Toner and Emulsion to minimise your pores.
~butterflyznie~
post Sep 10 2010, 11:22 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(bluefaerie @ Jul 20 2010, 01:38 PM)
skin food in pavilion and sungei wang closed already sad.gif you girls know any more branches of it?
setiawangsa jusco...
Caprivy
post Oct 2 2011, 11:41 PM

23 posts

hihi..

anyone here used before the Black Sugar deep cleansing cream and Black Sugar Jelly foam? any comment/review on it?

I was looking for cleanser with makeup remover for foundation and my skin type is dry/combination skin, and the SA recommend these..wonder they are good

11 Pages « < 9 10 11Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0170sec    0.22    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:47 PM