Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PLEASE DON'T CHOOSE "MY DREAM WEDDING ", MY DREAM WEDDING SERVICE SUCK

views

farizmalek
post May 2 2020, 03:56 PM

Getting Started
182 posts

QUOTE(elaine 2869 @ Sep 14 2015, 09:17 AM)
mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
vmad.gif  vmad.gif
JUST SIGNED PACKAGE @ MY DREAM WEDDING!!

AND FOUND OUT THAT EVERYTHING NEED TO PAY EXTRA MONEDY... NON STOP TOP UP,

I SIGNED PACKAGE ABOUT RM 5200, ONLY CAN GET SMALL ALBUM (10"x14") - 30 POSES, 3 DRESSESS, NO HAND BONQUET ON ACTUAL DAY,

DAMN SUCK IS THEIR SALES PROMOTER LIE TO ME THAT NO BIG SIZE ALBUM, INSIST ME TO SIGN FOR SMALL SIZE ALBUM,

AND NOW THEY TELL ME MY PHOTO NOT NICE IF PRINT ON SMALL SIZE ALBUM, NEED TO ADD ON RM 2500 ++ FOR THE BIG ALBUM...

WTF
ANYONE EVER SIGNED ANY PACKAGE AT MY DREAM WEDDING, PLEASE SHARE HERE,

FOR THOSE WHO DON'T, PLEASE DO  NOT SIGN!!!
Thank you for the explanation...
Feilovever P
post Oct 2 2020, 04:00 PM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(wykoh2 @ Dec 29 2019, 08:44 AM)
Let me guess. It is Atlantiz Art Gallery Studio at Kota Damansara. I just did my local pre wedding photo with them too. No need to worry about topup.
i signed at Verona Bridal.
Eric_Chia
post Oct 6 2020, 11:29 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

Short sharing on my experience :

Took the 5k plus package because I like the 3x3 flippable frame they offer. Package came with 40pics but definitely unable to limit self to that from selection of 450++ photos taken. End up top-up 37 pictures. Other things that need top-up money will be ampoule and body foundation which is in hundreds in total.

Overall experience is ok. I went there with expectation of spending RM10k from people's experience but after top-up also still less than that la. Gowns and suit is in good condition I must say as compared to what I see when my brother sign up with other. Don't think you can choose photographer and MUA and ya, it depends on your luck getting assigned to whom.

Tips:
1) Never signup at wedding fairs. What they say that cannot see gown until signup is bullshit. Go direct to their showroom and nego for a package.

2) Don't be naive to think that the package price is all that you will pay. Set aside 60% more from the package price for top-ups.

3) What they have offered, ask for at least 2 gown upgrade to Platinum range + 10 or 20 posses. Posses can be expensive so try to ask for more.

4) After they know what you want, most likely they will refuse to give in all that you requested. DON'T TAKE THE FIRST OFFER. Say you will think about it and prepare to leave. Desperate salesperson will start spilling out more and more things. (I got upgrade of a gown to platinum and extra pose the moment I stand up, preparing to leave)

5) Resist the temptation to upgrade gown. Consultant will definitely let you try many Platinum series gown and lure you into upgrade. If you are able to choose enough dress, tell consultant you don't want to try premium. Save time + avoid temptation. LOL
SUSPureWhite69
post Oct 22 2020, 03:59 PM

24 posts

Can share location?
Relianne P
post Dec 5 2020, 05:07 PM

Probation
2 posts

Aahhh I've been through all this recently but with Precious Wedding at SS2. All the hidden charges were so upsetting but I eventually stood firm on not topping up anything. I even brought my own makeup sponges and ampoules during the photoshoot so that they couldn't charge me. My package was RM 5,999 so I never expected that they would still want to charge more! I also stood firm not to top up on my gown choices. I think they got the hint in the end and stopped trying to push sales to us. So in the end it wasn't too bad of an experience. But if I could turn back time, I wouldn't book with these bridal houses and get a freelance photographer and separate gown rental place.
Vincy8925
post Jan 23 2021, 03:09 AM

Getting Started
220 posts

QUOTE(Relianne @ Dec 5 2020, 05:07 PM)
Aahhh I've been through all this recently but with Precious Wedding at SS2. All the hidden charges were so upsetting but I eventually stood firm on not topping up anything. I even brought my own makeup sponges and ampoules during the photoshoot so that they couldn't charge me. My package was RM 5,999 so I never expected that they would still want to charge more! I also stood firm not to top up on my gown choices. I think they got the hint in the end and stopped trying to push sales to us. So in the end it wasn't too bad of an experience. But if I could turn back time, I wouldn't book with these bridal houses and get a freelance photographer and separate gown rental place.
How many sets of shoots / scenes for RM5,999? or do they charge per gown change?

Didnt know that Precious has the audacity to even charge for sponges and ampoules.

Is there anything else do I need to be aware of, if I were to book with them?
mamamee91 P
post Jan 23 2021, 08:46 PM

Probation
1 posts

QUOTE(Relianne @ Dec 5 2020, 05:07 PM)
Please share more about precious wedding. Their deal offerred is really tempting and i am planning to sign the package with them, but i am so afraid that i will regret because of some bad review regarding this bridal house. Who is your SA?
SUSkeluarpattern
post Feb 22 2021, 05:21 AM

KP
1,466 posts

QUOTE(Eric_Chia @ Oct 6 2020, 11:29 AM)
Short sharing on my experience :

Took the 5k plus package because I like the 3x3 flippable frame they offer. Package came with 40pics but definitely unable to limit self to that from selection of 450++ photos taken. End up top-up 37 pictures. Other things that need top-up money will be ampoule and body foundation which is in hundreds in total.

Overall experience is ok. I went there with expectation of spending RM10k from people's experience but after top-up also still less than that la. Gowns and suit is in good condition I must say as compared to what I see when my brother sign up with other. Don't think you can choose photographer and MUA and ya, it depends on your luck getting assigned to whom.

Tips:
1) Never signup at wedding fairs. What they say that cannot see gown until signup is bullshit. Go direct to their showroom and nego for a package.

2) Don't be naive to think that the package price is all that you will pay. Set aside 60% more from the package price for top-ups.

3) What they have offered, ask for at least 2 gown upgrade to Platinum range + 10 or 20 posses. Posses can be expensive so try to ask for more.

4) After they know what you want, most likely they will refuse to give in all that you requested. DON'T TAKE THE FIRST OFFER. Say you will think about it and prepare to leave. Desperate salesperson will start spilling out more and more things. (I got upgrade of a gown to platinum and extra pose the moment I stand up, preparing to leave)

5) Resist the temptation to upgrade gown. Consultant will definitely let you try many Platinum series gown and lure you into upgrade. If you are able to choose enough dress, tell consultant you don't want to try premium. Save time + avoid temptation. LOL
D no 5

Why there's need to upgrade?

D current package one not that attractive?
Eric_Chia
post Feb 22 2021, 09:53 AM

Getting Started
85 posts

QUOTE(keluarpattern @ Feb 22 2021, 05:21 AM)
D no 5

Why there's need to upgrade?

D current package one not that attractive?
Because Platinum series gown is more grand than their normal ones. Sometimes consultant also keluarpattern pujuk to take platinum because new arrival and won't appear same with your friends who sign up with MDW. They will also let you choose from more suit as 'benefit' for upgrading gown.

8 Pages « < 6 7 8Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0234sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:25 AM