Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taobao Global Direct Shipping - experiences?, The good and the bad

views

ZintanthraX
post Nov 9 2017, 11:00 AM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

i bought my items in taobao using the direct shipping to malaysia. would like to check, they will automatically send my item to malaysia after reaching the warehouse right? or do i need to click on anything for them to send it to me? currently its in their warehouse and have been there for the past 2 days.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
ZintanthraX
post Nov 9 2017, 05:03 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 9 2017, 04:32 PM)
If you use direct shipping, once the item reached ware house, the warehouse will automatically pack your item and send to Malaysia.
Sometimes it takes long time for your item to ship out from warehouse to Malaysia, especially during event like 11.11.

For consolidated shipping, then you will have to pay for the shipping fee once your item reached warehouse, then only they will ship out your item to Malaysia.
glad to hear that. guess i'll just wait for them to send it to me then.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 9 2017, 10:57 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 9 2017, 05:30 PM)
What is your order shipping status at this page?
https://consign.i56.taobao.com/user/consoli...onOrderList.htm
3 items.

item A - first purchase - waiting for the library

item B & C - second purchase - waiting for receipt of the warehouse

weird thing is, for item B, seller shipped to the warehouse yesterday but no new status.

item C was shipped today and got new status just now.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 10 2017, 11:06 AM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(alexander3133 @ Nov 10 2017, 06:00 AM)
Item A - Your item arrived warehouse, and waiting to ship out from warehouse to Malaysia.

Item B & C - Still waiting for item to arrive warehouse.

If courier shipping status for item B says warehouse has received the item, but warehouse status still haven't reflect the item getting received, you will have to wait. Sometimes you need to to wait one to two days for the warehouse status to get reflected. During 11.11, may need to wait up to 3 to 4 days.

As of now everything looks normal to me as per your description.
my only concern is there's no update at the tracking site. at least my other items were updated for each checkpoints they reach. tracking for item B is as per the attached picture.

tried using the waybill no to track at the courier website (should be yunda express right?) but failed.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
ZintanthraX
post Nov 21 2017, 03:32 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

wanna share my experience with skynet.

i have two parcel from two different orders.

been using the skynet tracking no last week, but no result. out of sudden, it reached my house on saturday (already checked on saturday night, no result). right after i got the parcel, i track again and there you go, out of sudden all status from past few days updated.

now waiting for another parcel. seriously, skynet tracking is a joke.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 21 2017, 05:11 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(MsPopcorn @ Nov 21 2017, 04:48 PM)
be careful yo..

sometime the parcel will stuck at Skynet warehouse (CR2) not moving for no reason.

I tried their service few times and concluded opt out skynet in my list  rclxms.gif

one nightmare, my parcel reached skynet CR2..i waited for few days for delivery. No respond. Give them a call, they said the parcel not mine even though I have the tracking no. in my taobao list. Guess what, the parcel is in transit to Singapore  bye.gif  I'm like wtf? Skynet push the ball to seller, ask me to contact seller.. but seller provided the consignment note which have my details on it..

LOL..end of the day, let it go~let it go~ let the parcel send away je  whistling.gif  i requested refund
wth how is that even possible?

my first parcel was sent from the warehouse on 16/11, reached me on 18/11.

second parcel sent from warehouse on 18/11, still haven't reached me (unable to track summore).

definitely won't be using the direct shipping after this.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 22 2017, 03:37 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

if let say the parcel have been shipped from china warehouse to malaysia, there are no way for us to track unless the item reached malaysia already, correct?

ZintanthraX
post Nov 26 2017, 04:29 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

just wanna share, my order (2 items in single order) have been separated during shipping. first item received yesterday (shipped from warehouse on 20/11), second item just shipped from warehouse today.

talked to their CS and they told me they separated the order to expedite the process due to 11/11 backlogs.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 27 2017, 01:55 AM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(MsPopcorn @ Nov 26 2017, 11:15 PM)
seller separated your order into 2 parcels? omg...u gonna hectic arranging it. I kena twice..  bangwall.gif  troublesome
not seller cos i bought both items from different seller. the warehouse did that.
ZintanthraX
post Nov 28 2017, 02:33 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

these are the tracking info for both of my item.

single payment, different seller.

item A received on 25/11. item B i believe still stuck at custom in China.

ITEM A
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

ITEM B
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

bad time to buy things i guess. now i feel like paying extra for TGDS is a waste.
ZintanthraX
post Dec 15 2017, 09:25 AM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

if i'm using lazada air freight, how can i track the parcel when it is passed from warehouse to custom?
ZintanthraX
post Dec 15 2017, 03:36 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

just inquired with lazada cs, in order for you to track your item with lazada air, you can use the link below:

http://www.com1express.net/home.html
ZintanthraX
post Dec 18 2017, 05:16 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

QUOTE(tiffany_sle @ Dec 18 2017, 12:37 AM)
My parcels arrived and cleared custom on 12/12:2017, it saids in the website already transferred to 3PL(Gdex) yet nothing happened since then. WHat should I do? Anyone experiences this now?
same here. my lazada air parcel shipped on 14/12 was transferred to 3PL (GDex) on 16/12. up till now i still can't track the item on GDex website.

my other parcel, using DEX was shipped a day later than the above parcel (15/12), reached me today. the tracking number can be used in GDex website too.

hmm.gif
ZintanthraX
post Dec 19 2017, 02:21 PM

La Dolce Vita
2,318 posts

called GDex just now to inquire on my parcel and the CS told me they still haven't received it.

com1express however stated otherwise, which is transferred to GDex already.

now i have no idea on what to do or how to track my item. anyone else have the same problem?

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1095sec    0.42    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 09:42 PM