Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Taobao Global Direct Shipping - experiences?, The good and the bad

views

SUSHuman10
post Sep 17 2015, 12:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,774 posts

QUOTE(atrocitines @ Sep 17 2015, 12:14 PM)
Hi guys will I get taxed for getting in air purifier?
IINM, cost over RM300 (include postage) are GST-able, it depends on your luck if kastam manage to find out and hold your items. As for tax, I not too sure, may be SIRIM fees like importing phone?
SUSHuman10
post Sep 17 2015, 12:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,774 posts

QUOTE(Ieyasu @ Sep 10 2015, 02:30 PM)
I've tried the global direct shipping two weeks ago, quite Okay no problem.

Placed the order and the item shipped from seller after like 2-3 hours, next day the item arrived at the warehouse and then took 3 days to shipped out from China.

After three days I checked the status on the taobao app it said my parcel still at the China custom but when I check it on SKYNET, it already arrived at Malaysia but couldn't deliver to me because of bad address. So I got my parcel at day 9.

Now I'm trying its consolidate and ship service, I think the shipping fee is slightly higher than any taobao agent offer...
Hi, I wonder if the default "direct ship" (直运) option in taobao is using SKYNET too (I bought only from 1 vendor, and hence using the 直运 of which the vendor ship directly to warehouse and no further reconsolidate)?

Also, which should be the tracking number for local courier? The one for my purchases or the 中通直运 which cost 33.5RMB?

Thanks.

This post has been edited by Human10: Sep 17 2015, 12:24 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.1071sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:24 AM