34 posts

Anyone invested in the shops at greenwoods? Mind to share yr views
ronn77
post Jun 17 2019, 06:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,508 posts

QUOTE(Ulta Man @ Jun 17 2019, 01:42 PM)
Anyone invested in the shops at greenwoods? Mind to share yr views
What is the price of the shops there and sizes?
tmanja
post Jun 19 2019, 04:25 PM

2 posts

user posted image
The image was taken on April 2019.
The lot size should be from 20x65 up to 28x70 for corner lot. Price range from RM800K - 1.2M.
Heard from Greenwood Sales rep they had some kind of arrangement with KFC which took up 2 lots and 7-11 also going in
Ulta Man
post Jun 20 2019, 12:52 AM

34 posts

QUOTE(ronn77 @ Jun 17 2019, 06:28 PM)
What is the price of the shops there and sizes?
user posted image
pilotHans
post Jun 21 2019, 09:50 AM

scuderia ferrari pit crew (" ,)
2,525 posts

QUOTE(tmanja @ Jun 19 2019, 04:25 PM)
user posted image
The image was taken on April 2019.
The lot size should be from 20x65 up to 28x70 for corner lot. Price range from RM800K - 1.2M.
Heard from Greenwood Sales rep they had some kind of arrangement with KFC which took up 2 lots and 7-11 also going in
1. nice, any plans for SpeedMart99 to open a branch here as well biggrin.gif would be +boost to the surrounding areas

2. any updates/news on the shortcut / road Greenwoods <---> SunSuria City hmm.gif
rastablank
post Jun 21 2019, 11:02 AM

Enthusiast
951 posts

Went to the site last week, it seems that Keranji 3 might be launched in the near future as they have cleared the ground next to the Keranji 1 showhouse.

Both Keranji 1 and 2 are located on higher ground which is nice and breezy biggrin.gif
pilotHans
post Jun 21 2019, 03:42 PM

2,525 posts

QUOTE(rastablank @ Jun 21 2019, 11:02 AM)
Went to the site last week, it seems that Keranji 3 might be launched in the near future as they have cleared the ground next to the Keranji 1 showhouse.

Both Keranji 1 and 2 are located on higher ground which is nice and breezy  biggrin.gif
1) I think this is the one marked as Strata development in their township model hmm.gif

2) on another note, looking to google Map

I still don't get why ERL salak tinggi has no direct connection with B.Salak tinggi sweat.gif why not call it Kota Warisan station instead shakehead.gif
HealthisWealth99 P
post Aug 23 2019, 12:10 AM

Probation
32 posts

Any one bought the shop at Greenwood? Look quite nice.
pilotHans
post Aug 28 2019, 11:46 AM

2,525 posts

QUOTE(HealthisWealth99 @ Aug 23 2019, 12:10 AM)
Any one bought the shop at Greenwood? Look quite nice.
1) besides KFC and 7E , any other new shops already operating unsure.gif

2) any ideas if the connection road to sunsuria city would be materialized rolleyes.gif
faridmuhadi91 P
post Sep 2 2019, 05:01 PM

Probation
1 posts

Lol Greenwoods Keranji project just beside Serenia’s land & future development (public space park & residential). There is connecting road from Keranji to this Serenia land. I 90% sure there will be new access from this Serenia area to go Sunsuria & other side of Serenia. What, Sime Darby will let their residential on this side use ‘jalan ulu’ to go Kota Warisan? 😂

Greenwoods will benefit from this Serenia also.

Plus on the blue circle, SP Setia sudah launch their Setia Kota Warisan project.

SP Setia, Glomac, IOI, Sunsuria, Sime Darby, Paramount will be jiran with each other.

I do believe Keranji is a good investment for long term.

https://pictr.com/images/2019/09/02/5iGPSn.md.jpg
Silfer
post Sep 8 2019, 09:17 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(pilotHans @ Jun 21 2019, 09:50 AM)
1. nice, any plans for SpeedMart99 to open a branch here as well  biggrin.gif would be +boost to the surrounding areas

2. any updates/news on the shortcut / road Greenwoods <---> SunSuria City  hmm.gif
1. Saw speedmart doing renovation, should be opening soon.
2. Near the stadium saw some work started.

Anyways, went to showroom for phase 2 yesterday, saw the pipe in front of carpouch is a turn off honestly. And the balcony slab in front is incline, which is weird for me.

HealthisWealth99 P
post Sep 9 2019, 11:39 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(Silfer @ Sep 8 2019, 09:17 AM)

Anyways, went to showroom for phase 2 yesterday, saw the pipe in front of carpouch is a turn off honestly. And the balcony slab in front is incline, which is weird for me.
Ya, they said the road will be ready next year year end. Heard around September to November.
Don't understand what do you mean by weird
And they said the hiking track and pond will start building on next phase, as current phase already almost fully booked. With kfc, 99, 7E and few more shops opening, Geenwood should be a happening place in the near future.
Silfer
post Sep 9 2019, 11:50 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

QUOTE(HealthisWealth99 @ Sep 9 2019, 11:39 AM)
Ya, they said the road will be ready next year year end. Heard around September to November.
Don't understand what do you mean by weird
And they said the hiking track and pond will start building on next phase, as current phase already almost fully booked. With kfc, 99, 7E and few more shops opening, Geenwood should be a happening place in the near future.
usually the carpouch slab is flat, so you could do extension by yourself.
so the one you see is inclining inwards, so less space for you to do extension. <<< this is phase 2
did you buy a unit here bro? Im still deciding cause the location seems a be a little far but price wise is a good bargain.

This post has been edited by Silfer: Sep 9 2019, 11:55 AM
Prop Wong
post Sep 9 2019, 01:11 PM

44 posts

Hi Guys,

I am a buyer for Keranji 2. If you interested to get a unit, can pm me. We can share the referal fee

Thanks
HealthisWealth99 P
post Sep 9 2019, 10:15 PM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(Silfer @ Sep 9 2019, 11:50 AM)
usually the carpouch slab is flat, so you could do extension by yourself.
so the one you see is inclining inwards, so less space for you to do extension.  <<< this is phase 2
did you buy a unit here bro? Im still deciding cause the location seems a be a little far but price wise is a good bargain.
Bro, i am actually going around to see few projects, not yet look into detail like design of the house, space etc, as i am not in the hurry to buy house yet.
That is just my personal opinion about Greenwood. Yes, at the moment the accessibility of Greenwood abit kalah, but price is good. But in the future if the road connected to serenia city is built by SD (the road is planned in the map of sepang authority, but SD seems reluctant to build it yet), the accessibility will be good. Not sure how long to wait for that road, but another road to kota warisan already confirm complete next year as told by agent.
No property will be 100% perfect, as long as you like it and the price is right for you, just go for it. Or if you think accessibility is your main concern, and can't wait for Greenwood accessibility to improve in the future, then look for other project😁
HealthisWealth99 P
post Sep 10 2019, 01:05 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(HealthisWealth99 @ Sep 9 2019, 10:15 PM)
Bro, i am actually going around to see few projects, not yet look into detail like design of the house, space etc,  as i am not in the hurry to buy house yet.
That is just my personal opinion about Greenwood. Yes, at the moment the accessibility of Greenwood abit kalah, but price is good. But in the future if the road connected to serenia city is built by SD (the road is planned in the map of sepang authority, but SD seems reluctant to build it yet), the accessibility will be good. Not sure how long to wait for that road, but another road to kota warisan already confirm complete next year as told by agent.
No property will be 100% perfect, as long as you like it and the price is right for you, just go for it. Or if you think accessibility is your main concern, and can't wait for Greenwood accessibility to improve in the future, then look for other project😁
For the extension of car pouch i really got no idea, maybe you need to ask renovation guy, they are expert, maybe they are able to extend it with their own method? Did you asked the sales agent wether it can be extended?
azreeq90 P
post Nov 9 2019, 08:58 PM

Probation
3 posts

QUOTE(Silfer @ Sep 8 2019, 09:17 AM)

Went to visit the show unit just now and buy ice cream at 99 speedmart for the whole family. Haha

Still thinking whether to get keranji 2 or one pocket development at Jenderam Hilir which is nearer to cyberjaya.
HealthisWealth99 P
post Nov 10 2019, 01:19 AM

Probation
32 posts

QUOTE(azreeq90 @ Nov 9 2019, 08:58 PM)
Went to visit the show unit just now and buy ice cream at 99 speedmart for the whole family. Haha

Still thinking whether to get keranji 2 or one pocket development at Jenderam Hilir which is nearer to cyberjaya.
99 speedmart opened already? Then is good for Greenwood residence, got kfc, 7E, 99 all in the rows. Choose a township instead of pocket development, if the distance is not too much of different. Is another project develope by developer with good experience and reputation as well?
Silfer
post Nov 10 2019, 08:23 AM

Enthusiast
970 posts

Can go see enclave 100 by kamso if you consider pocket development
pilotHans
post Nov 21 2019, 11:36 AM

2,525 posts

1) Good news for people in that area, besides "Dekat Lagi Murah" nod.gif cool2.gif
2) both areas are a bit far inside, but one need to go there to appreciate

QUOTE(HealthisWealth99 @ Nov 10 2019, 01:19 AM)
99 speedmart opened already? Then is good for Greenwood residence, got kfc, 7E, 99 all in the rows. Choose a township instead of pocket development, if the distance is not too much of different. Is another project develope by developer with good experience and reputation as well?
care to explain what pocket development means as I'm not familiar with this term unsure.gif

14 Pages « < 11 12 13 14 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0203sec    0.21    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:04 AM