Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Forum Announcement

Please keep your account's email current. http://lowy.at/chgEmail

13 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Hair Transplant, Where to? (Medical Conditions)

views

TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 02:17 PM, updated 6 months ago

Regular
1,002 posts

Hello there. Just want to know if any of you did a hair transplant before? I only know Dr Shah Clinic at Subang jaya but never been there before. So, any suggestion of other clinic and how much does it cost? Dr Shah clinic offer RM8/piece of hair. Maybe if you guys been there before, can give me a review. Thank you

Okok update post on 29/04/2016:-

Since so many people messaged me and asking for the picture and my testimonial, I will tell you my experience.

1. Hair transplant is costly. 1 graoh cost RM8 and I did 1000 graph and total cost RM8200 including some of the med.

2. Its not painful after they inject you with pain killer. But when they inject on you head, its quite scary cause you can feel and hear the needle protruding into you head. I hate that. PRP also the same that they need to inject you head but PRP is good.

3. Cost for PRP is RM500 per session. Cheapest you can get

4. The procedure took about one day for 1000 graph. If you want to do 2000, might finish at 6. Mine finish at 4.

5. You have to lay on the bed for that procedure and you neck gonna hurt a little bit.

6. They will provide you lunch. They just tapau from mamak/restaurant

7. I only did 1000 graph, the hair look thin but vetter than before. (Geez my english suck at midnight)

8. I cover the bald spot with hair fibre. No one will notice. Love that product so much.

9. Only a barber will know that the hair at your back is thinning. Your friends wont notice. Trust me

10. Here come the picture:-

user posted image

user posted image

Sorry pic too big. Dont know how to
Modified

This post has been edited by bonzaimy: Apr 30 2016, 12:27 AM
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 02:22 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,977 posts

per piece?!

How big is per piece?!

Aventador360
post Jul 21 2015, 02:23 PM

Casual
346 posts

If by piece you mean strand then I am going the way of the bald eagle.
[email protected]@i
post Jul 21 2015, 02:50 PM

Casual
322 posts

there is another clinic called Glojas Health Clinic. they were newly moved from Jalan Tun Razak to Desa Sri Hartamas.

the last time i made a visit to get consult from them. they charged RM10 per graft during my visit. somehow over the years they called up to offer RM5 per graft.

you may find the details on the link given.

https://www.docdoc.com/clinics/glojas-health-clinic#overview
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 04:14 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE([email protected]@i @ Jul 21 2015, 02:50 PM)
there is another clinic called Glojas Health Clinic. they were newly moved from Jalan Tun Razak to Desa Sri Hartamas.

the last time i made a visit to get consult from them. they charged RM10 per graft during my visit. somehow over the years they called up to offer RM5 per graft.

you may find the details on the link given.

https://www.docdoc.com/clinics/glojas-health-clinic#overview
Hey thanks but i am not looking for stripping the graft. Im looking for fue hair transplant. But rm5 is consider cheap for hair transplant
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 04:15 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 21 2015, 02:22 PM)
per piece?!

How big is per piece?!
Mean one hair. Satu helai rambut transfer equal to rm8
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 04:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,977 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 04:15 PM)
Mean one hair. Satu helai rambut transfer equal to rm8
Wow.... the transplanted hair is still "dead" right? THey wont grow etc... that's crazy exp
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 21 2015, 07:04 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(MeToo @ Jul 21 2015, 04:35 PM)
Wow.... the transplanted hair is still "dead" right? THey wont grow etc... that's crazy exp
Its not dead la. Still alive. Took together with the 'akar'
MeToo
post Jul 21 2015, 07:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
8,977 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 21 2015, 07:04 PM)
Its not dead la. Still alive. Took together with the 'akar'
Can grow de ma? If can grow / like real hair.. then maybe can consuider.. 1 head around what 20k?
cloud-sama
post Jul 28 2015, 11:55 AM

49 posts

So after a week did you find the clinic you looking for? I too maybe looking to do hair transplant at reasonable price
TSbonzaimy
post Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM

Regular
1,002 posts

Well, here what I found out. I went to 3 different type of clinic. Dr Shah Hair clinic at Subang Jaya, Dr Ruben at Bangsar(lrt station) and Premier Clinic at Bangsar Village. I am trying to go to DHI clinic but they closed and never pick up my call. Sigh... Ok the review?

Dr Shah : the cheapest I can get. RM8 per graph and they also give 4 free PRP. The bad side is, there is a lady doctor who I think is not well train to do the job. If you want to do it here, make sure you ask for Dr Shah to do it for you.

Dr Ruben: consultant also need to pay. RM100 for bothing and summore recommend me and foRce me to buy propecia. Cost per graph is RM10. But goid thing is, he will bring his team from overseas if you want to do more than 1500 hair.

Premier Clinic: only do hair implant. They dont do hair transplant. Means they put a fake hair on your head. You can't do many things with that fake hair even though it looks like original. With fake hair, it wont grow, you cant blow dry your hair with certain temp, cant go to sauna without cover your head, can't dye your hair, and it will start gradually to fall within 10 years. Then you have to do it again. And cost RM12 per graph. I dont like this clinic cause the coubter gurl approach me after consultation and trying to force me to pay the up front. Feels like Yun Nam. The PRP cost rm2000 per session. Bloody expensive. Then always said 'my customer from uk, from us bla bla bla'. 😑

I chose Dr Shah to do my hair transplant. The result is good. Its been a 3 days and I can't wait to see the result after 6 month. And the cost for PRP is only rm500. Waaaaaaaaayy cheaper than Premier clinic. I want to post the pic before and after but I have no idea how
dave82
post Aug 3 2015, 05:36 AM

Getting Started
185 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM)
Well, here what I found out. I went to 3 different type of clinic. Dr Shah Hair clinic at Subang Jaya, Dr Ruben at Bangsar(lrt station) and Premier Clinic at Bangsar Village. I am trying to go to DHI clinic but they closed and never pick up my call. Sigh... Ok the review?

Dr Shah : the cheapest I can get. RM8 per graph and they also give 4 free PRP. The bad side is, there is a lady doctor who I think is not well train to do the job. If you want to do it here, make sure you ask for Dr Shah to do it for you.

Dr Ruben: consultant also need to pay. RM100 for bothing and summore recommend me and foRce me to buy propecia. Cost per graph is RM10. But goid thing is, he will bring his team from overseas if you want to do more than 1500 hair.

Premier Clinic: only do hair implant. They dont do hair transplant. Means they put a fake hair on your head. You can't do many things with that fake hair even though it looks like original. With fake hair, it wont grow, you cant blow dry your hair with certain temp, cant go to sauna without cover your head, can't dye your hair, and it will start gradually to fall within 10 years. Then you have to do it again. And cost RM12 per graph. I dont like this clinic cause the coubter gurl approach me after consultation and trying to force me to pay the up front. Feels like Yun Nam. The PRP cost rm2000 per session. Bloody expensive. Then always said 'my customer from uk, from us bla bla bla'. 😑

I chose Dr Shah to do my hair transplant. The result is good. Its been a 3 days and I can't wait to see the result after 6 month. And the cost for PRP is only rm500. Waaaaaaaaayy cheaper than Premier clinic. I want to post the pic before and after but I have no idea how
Have you thought of going to Thailand for hair transplant? I heard that it is way cheaper and also of high quality since Thailand is very famous for medical tourism. There are many clinics where you can google.
chaseonl
post Aug 18 2015, 10:31 PM

47 posts

i like this topic. tq ts for the info. i will pm you smile.gif
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 21 2015, 07:10 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(dave82 @ Aug 3 2015, 05:36 AM)
Have you thought of going to Thailand for hair transplant? I heard that it is way cheaper and also of high quality since Thailand is very famous for medical tourism. There are many clinics where you can google.
I checked the price in Thailand already. Its the same. I rather so it here since I can go anytime to his clincic and ask for consultation.
knwong
post Aug 22 2015, 08:14 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,166 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Aug 21 2015, 07:10 AM)
I checked the price in Thailand already. Its the same. I rather so it here since I can go anytime to his clincic and ask for consultation.
Mind sharing how much does Thailand cost now?

Last I read in Singapore forum, Singapore charge SGD$2/hair whereas Thailand charge SGD$0.90/hair. Many Singaporean flew to Thailand to do it
TSbonzaimy
post Aug 22 2015, 10:18 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

Well, in Chiang Mai, 1000 graph cost USD2000.
chinhooi8
post Oct 8 2015, 09:22 PM

34 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Jul 30 2015, 08:38 PM)

I just went for consultation with Dr Ruban Sunway and Dato Dr Jas...
Dr Ruban doing FUT and estimated RM12 per graft and estimated I need 1300 grafts. Consultation costs me RM200 sad.gif though a website offer it for free sad.gif rclxub.gif
Dr Jas of Glojas Health Clinic doing FUE and costs RM8 per graft and estimated I need 4000 grafts. He explained very well.
Think I see Dr Shah too ....

TSbonzaimy
post Oct 11 2015, 01:21 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

QUOTE(chinhooi8 @ Oct 8 2015, 09:22 PM)
I just went for consultation with Dr Ruban Sunway and Dato Dr Jas...
Dr Ruban doing FUT and estimated RM12 per graft and estimated I need 1300 grafts.  Consultation costs me RM200 sad.gif though a website offer it for free sad.gif  rclxub.gif
Dr Jas of Glojas Health Clinic doing FUE and costs RM8 per graft and estimated I need 4000 grafts. He explained very well.
Think I see Dr Shah too ....
Yes. Just go to all clinic that you know and ask for a price. its cost a lot of money so you need to be really fussy about it 😁
TSbonzaimy
post Oct 23 2015, 12:27 AM

Regular
1,002 posts

If want to know before and after result, can pm me
sinbad2k
post Nov 2 2015, 11:59 AM

On my way
515 posts

QUOTE(bonzaimy @ Oct 23 2015, 12:27 AM)
If want to know before and after result, can pm me
how much does it cost for your case?