Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> EcoMajestic @ Semenyih (VERSION 8 - Huat ah!), ~ Let's continue the party! ~

views

tengster
post Jul 8 2015, 07:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

Anyone know when is the 46 shoptlots will be launched? Any further details....

tengster
post Jul 8 2015, 01:42 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jul 8 2015, 07:27 AM)
Boss, what's your view on that location vis-a-vis Ivoris?  To me it serves more as neighbourhood shop.
Both ivoris and east gate are neighborhood shoplots. The former is closer to the traffic flow from Ecohill interchanges and also closer to Silver Square. Eastgate is closer to Semenyih. Two different pockets.

I saw ivoris rendition. They are pretty impressive. Yet to see east gate.....My heart is pumping faster by the day. nod.gif
tengster
post Jul 8 2015, 01:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(soongjoo1984 @ Jul 8 2015, 11:39 AM)
any ideas when they are going to launch that shoplot??

but 46 unit enough meh....sure sold out in hours.
It surely wont reach public..... Ivoris has long waiting list. ANd if they open to Ecoworld Prestige members, it will be gone fast fast.....(provided staff and biz associates didnt chiak kah liao).
tengster
post Jul 8 2015, 09:58 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(mamaky @ Jul 8 2015, 08:31 PM)
Y u didn't grab one unit of ivoris earlier this year? miss the boat.. cry.gif
Need to ballot lah...not just walk in to buy....
tengster
post Jul 9 2015, 02:06 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

Do you guys find it pretty annoying to deal with lawyers appointed by EcoWorld? I had quite a bad experience lately but lucky some good souls stepped in to correct the wrong....still half way solved.

After this event, I really think developer need to have a counter measure to ensure all the SPA/Loan Agreement executed by lawyers to be sent to respective parties within timeline. All attending lawyers must give out their mobile numbers.

Developer sales staff give out mobile number for easy after sales service.
Bankers give out their mobile numbers for easy follow through.
Purchasers give out their mobile numbers.

WHY lawyers cant give out their mobile number for easy contacts? What is so special about them being so private about their mobile number? Anyway, the bills are paid by their co.

What do you all think? Feimau, Kochin, treehill, etc...
tengster
post Jul 10 2015, 07:59 AM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

Thanks all for sharing your experience/input.

I wont mention name for now. I actually dont mind if lawyer takes longer time to get SPA done up and sent to me.

I am referring to making purchasers sign the wrong version of Loan Agreement. The problem is not only for purchasers to re-sign it BUT more importantly LA can delay disbursement that could could penalty to purchasers. This is plain schoolboy mistake. And they took century to rectify it. THey even dare to be circuitious here and there. I wasnt really borned yesterday. I dealt with lawyers many times. I dont expect perfection but sincerity in solving issues.

tengster
post Jul 11 2015, 09:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(Jasoncat @ Jul 11 2015, 04:28 PM)
Anyone went to EM? There are mini windmills at the park there already rclxms.gif
I saw a Mini windmill at EcoSky... What so special about it.?
tengster
post Jul 12 2015, 09:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
5,612 posts

QUOTE(Prop321 @ Jul 12 2015, 05:45 PM)
I think EW website is useless for owners. There is no update on the site progress for cradleton. Tenderfields is shown as 'coming soon'. They really lack in this area. I hope they are not getting overconfident due to their good sales
I agree.. nod.gif

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0349sec    0.40    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:24 PM