4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Driver for Uber, Safety for Driver

views

beststreet28
post Jun 30 2015, 03:04 PM

19 posts

Bro, go ahead as this job is not stealing or killing

as long its halal, we don't simply go to taxi stand and snatch customers, we pick them up according to their signal using Uber apps (for rider) & Uber Partner apps (for driver)

taxi customers reduced or not is totally not related to us, is those bastard taxi find fault with majority of the customers (Central area) at first.

make sure your car smells fragrant and clean. All personal stuffs pls kept inside car boot la. Or else your rating system will be deducted tremendously and cause you no customers will dare to ride with you.
TSBabytiffy
post Jun 30 2015, 03:07 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(beststreet28 @ Jun 30 2015, 03:04 PM)
Bro, go ahead as this job is not stealing or killing

as long its halal, we don't simply go to taxi stand and snatch customers, we pick them up according to their signal using Uber apps (for rider) & Uber Partner apps (for driver)

taxi customers reduced or not is totally not related to us, is those bastard taxi find fault with majority of the customers (Central area) at first.

make sure your car smells fragrant and clean. All personal stuffs pls kept inside car boot la. Or else your rating system will be deducted tremendously and cause you no customers will dare to ride with you.
Thanks for your encouragement. will take ur advice. =)
beststreet28
post Jun 30 2015, 03:14 PM

19 posts

Latest: Uber just open another core area after Subang

Focusing: OUG, Bukit Jalil, Seri Petaling

means there will be an increase of Uber driver at these area too

***so convenient***
ahchun
post Jun 30 2015, 03:52 PM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

QUOTE(Babytiffy @ Jun 30 2015, 02:42 PM)
In Malaysia = NO!, because If u were to put the sticker to public, it wont guarantee the safety of your car, as Yellow/Red Cab will cari pasal..one of my friends car got broke in and been vandalize, after lodging police report and so on, capture on cctv yellow cab driver done it.

So as a Uber its best to disguise your car and just work as normal for now. Till the SPAD issue solved.
so if uber car got no sticker
how SPAD will know your car is from UBER ?
coz i read there are cases where uber car kena confiscated
TSBabytiffy
post Jun 30 2015, 04:06 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(ahchun @ Jun 30 2015, 03:52 PM)
so if uber car got no sticker
how SPAD will know your car is from UBER ?
coz i read there are cases where uber car kena confiscated
its easy, try imagine, as a SPAD spy act like a customer and order a Uber driver to pick him up. = There you go 1 fish captured.
ahchun
post Jun 30 2015, 04:21 PM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

QUOTE(Babytiffy @ Jun 30 2015, 04:06 PM)
its easy, try imagine, as a SPAD spy act like a customer and order a Uber driver to pick him up. = There you go 1 fish captured.
doh.gif
then i cant take the risk yet
still need to wait
VanRonnie
post Jun 30 2015, 04:33 PM

Getting Started
69 posts

the uber company will cover the cost if kena naik mahkamah. thumb up !
shyan90's
post Jun 30 2015, 04:36 PM

To Be Old and Wise You Must First be Young and Stupid
855 posts

QUOTE(deejay_krish @ Jun 30 2015, 02:43 PM)
Ure right. If Malaysian Taxi drivers are proper, there wont be a need for Uber or any other companies. This has been slammed on those arrogant taxi drivers face many times but none of them use their brain to understand it. Oh i forgot, none of them have brains anyway, so no point.

The day prices are proper, attitudes are proper, using meter at any situation, thats the day all other companies will vanish

WHICH will not happen in this generation especially in Malaysia. So i will vote for Uber and kill these taxi bastards. Either you do it right or you die!!!
I just want to said that UBER still young and u will found much and much problem later on. In other side, malaysian taxi driver also need to change the way they operating and needs to have more good attitude. But in my experience almost all taxi driver is good guy la.. IN PJ AREA>
TSBabytiffy
post Jun 30 2015, 04:41 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Guys goood news , read this and shares out to all uber-ians
http://www.lowyat.net/2015/06/taxi-drivers...to-blockade-kl/.

Uber X will soon be legalize.=) ain't that a good news.
TSBabytiffy
post Jun 30 2015, 04:42 PM

Getting Started
168 posts

Read paragraph 4
shyan90's
post Jun 30 2015, 04:47 PM

To Be Old and Wise You Must First be Young and Stupid
855 posts

Fuyoo..block jalan make jem...Nanti jib gor kata is legal to block road.
ghoss
post Jul 1 2015, 10:14 AM

Enthusiast
957 posts

QUOTE(ahchun @ Jun 30 2015, 04:21 PM)
doh.gif
then i cant take the risk yet
still need to wait
I also actually thought of this also but still not worth the risk. Later people mugged you sad.gif
ahchun
post Jul 1 2015, 10:24 AM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

QUOTE(ghoss @ Jul 1 2015, 10:14 AM)
I also actually thought of this also but still not worth the risk. Later people mugged you  sad.gif
mugged i still think its ok
the most is lost a phone n some cash

but car kena sita from SPAD mean holland d.

so still cant take the risk
ahchun
post Jul 1 2015, 10:26 AM

MiddleAge
1,115 posts

QUOTE(Babytiffy @ Jun 30 2015, 04:41 PM)
Guys goood news , read this and shares out to all uber-ians
http://www.lowyat.net/2015/06/taxi-drivers...to-blockade-kl/.

Uber X will soon be legalize.=) ain't that a good news.
read more at pauline tan web site

Plans for Uber to legalise its services in Malaysia have been quashed by the Land Public Transport Commission (SPAD), theSun understands. This report comes days after Chan Park, strategic planning head and general manager of Uber Technologies South East Asia (SEA), said that matters were “under discussion” to legalise its services. However, he failed to elaborate on the progress.

According to SPAD chairman, Tan Sri Syed Hamid Albar, the market “does not need a new player” – more so in locations such as the Klang Valley, Johor Baru and Penang. “They [Uber] are trying to replace the legitimate taxis. Uber is a matchmaker and it utilises all kinds of cars including private vehicles. Uber is offering the kind of services that we cannot legalise,” he said.

Syed Hamid went on to state that while he does not oppose the existence of an app that offers transport services, said app must facilitate “vehicles with a valid permit and the driver has a valid licence.” SPAD enforcement head, Datuk Paduka Che Hasni Che Ahmad, explained Uber’s matchmaking services by stating that the firm hires a local source to deal with car rental and/or leasing companies to cater to the bookings.

The drivers themselves are provided by said local firm. “Uber does not deal directly with car rental companies because it acts as a middleman,” he clarified. Additionally, Syed Hamid also stated that Uber’s cashless payment system is hindering the local economy.
arthurlwf
post Jul 2 2015, 08:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,546 posts

QUOTE(Babytiffy @ Jun 30 2015, 02:19 PM)
Not only greedy morons, if they do their duty/job nicely they wont be complaining that Uber disturbing their "rice bowl".

As for us that is during parttime for Uber is not finding fault with them anyway. It's just competitors, and that also they want to make a big fuss out of it.
Hmm.. why not all taxi join uber?
They can earn income from customer at street, coupon area, myteksi, call cab, and the new era of uber
TSBabytiffy
post Jul 2 2015, 09:01 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(arthurlwf @ Jul 2 2015, 08:46 AM)
Hmm.. why not all taxi join uber?
They can earn income from customer at street, coupon area, myteksi, call cab, and the new era of uber
you want to know why taxi driver cant join Uber? simple this are the requirement to join uber:

* own private vehicle that does not exceeded 7 years old
* fluent in English
* customer service orientated
* require a mobile OS at IOS 7 above or Android 4.0 above
* able to communicate via email monthly basis to check statistic online and listing online.

Can a normal taxi driver do that?
hahaha1989
post Jul 2 2015, 09:10 AM

12 posts

QUOTE(Babytiffy @ Jul 2 2015, 09:01 AM)
you want to know why taxi driver cant join Uber? simple this are the requirement to join uber:

* own private vehicle that does not exceeded 7 years old
* fluent in English
* customer service orientated
* require a mobile OS at IOS 7 above or Android 4.0 above
* able to communicate via email monthly basis to check statistic online and listing online.

Can a normal taxi driver do that?
LOL @ no.3. Still remember my last experience when trying to take a cab:

Me : "Assalamualaikum bang, Larkin ke Tampoi berapa bang?"
Taxi : "Tampoi? Aku tunggu dalam barisan lama2, kau nak pergi Tampoi je? RM30 cincai kira"
Me : "RM30? x sampai 10 minit pun bang. Biar betul."
Taxi : "Kalau xnak kau pergi balik jalan kaki."

Motherfucker. I'd call SPAD and complain, but they're as useful as a refrigerator in Alaska.
TSBabytiffy
post Jul 2 2015, 09:20 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(hahaha1989 @ Jul 2 2015, 09:10 AM)
LOL @ no.3. Still remember my last experience when trying to take a cab:

Me : "Assalamualaikum bang, Larkin ke Tampoi berapa bang?"
Taxi : "Tampoi? Aku tunggu dalam barisan lama2, kau nak pergi Tampoi je? RM30 cincai kira"
Me : "RM30? x sampai 10 minit pun bang. Biar betul."
Taxi : "Kalau xnak kau pergi balik jalan kaki."

Motherfucker. I'd call SPAD and complain, but they're as useful as a refrigerator in Alaska.
tau x pa. its normal. taxi nowday without meter somemore, you think with this attitude asshole #uber want to hire?

I can tell u #uber Gen nowday are way more friendlier then taxi driver and also using flat rate payment.
domingo01
post Jul 2 2015, 09:21 AM

4 posts

so,what about the honest taxi drivers? the one who use meter?
TSBabytiffy
post Jul 2 2015, 09:27 AM

Getting Started
168 posts

QUOTE(domingo01 @ Jul 2 2015, 09:21 AM)
so,what about the honest taxi drivers? the one who use meter?
nowdays hard to find that kind of driver, except if ur using mytaxi app or call to taxi hotline, but still the polite-ness and cust service orientated its not there. and barely can even converse in english, its true facts.

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0174sec    0.27    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 11:29 PM