Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Games HORIZON Zero Dawn | Forbidden West (PS4/PS5), from KILLZONE developer Guerrilla Games

views

emino
post Apr 25 2017, 10:47 AM

IG - riezforester
5,935 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Apr 25 2017, 10:27 AM)
Yes, i was jumping off cliffs, and then suddenly remembered i can't glide.....doh.gif

So any idea how to select the enemy to fight, fighting is a lot more intensive in this game then BOTW, which focused more on exploring and doing weird stuff...LOL.
My style is set trap everywhere around me then I lari to the middle and spam arrow. XD
SUSMatrix
post Apr 25 2017, 10:49 AM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(emino @ Apr 25 2017, 10:47 AM)
My style is set trap everywhere around me then I lari to the middle and spam arrow. XD
I don't think i have traps yet...still early, only got that TripCaster and fight the Proving Ground/"Demon" attack.

This post has been edited by Matrix: Apr 25 2017, 10:49 AM
emino
post Apr 25 2017, 10:50 AM

IG - riezforester
5,935 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Apr 25 2017, 10:49 AM)
I don't think i have traps yet...still early, only got that TripCaster and fight the Proving Ground/"Demon" attack.
Tripcaster advance version ada explosion and fire. So nice. nod.gif

Traps you can craft I think.
myxery
post Apr 25 2017, 11:48 AM

Oro?!
903 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Apr 25 2017, 10:19 AM)
Finally started to spent a few hours in this game over the long weekend after completing most of BOTW.

I would like to ask, maybe i forgot it from the tutorial.

Is there a button to press to "focus" or "select" the enemy, meaning to face it immediately, sometimes got whacked from behind. How do i immediately turn to face an enemy?

Thanks.
avoid melee attack, just shoot and run... sometime i climb to the higher ground, sneak, shoot and hide. very2 fun. Human enemy easily killed by fire arrow.
SUSMatrix
post Apr 25 2017, 12:37 PM

King of Char Siew!
15,022 posts

QUOTE(myxery @ Apr 25 2017, 11:48 AM)
avoid melee attack, just shoot and run... sometime i climb to the higher ground, sneak, shoot and hide. very2 fun. Human enemy easily killed by fire arrow.
Very hard to shoot and run...I find it easier to melee with few enemies, but not when boss fight. Unfortunately, the melee in this game kinda suck, with no variety of fighting style. Wish it is a bit more like DMC or Bayonetta...lol

This post has been edited by Matrix: Apr 25 2017, 12:38 PM
myxery
post Apr 25 2017, 04:26 PM

Oro?!
903 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Apr 25 2017, 12:37 PM)
Very hard to shoot and run...I find it easier to melee with few enemies, but not when boss fight. Unfortunately, the melee in this game kinda suck, with no variety of fighting style. Wish it is a bit more like DMC or Bayonetta...lol
it is ok if you melee with watcher but try stalker or ravager and it's aint boss...
shinchan^^
post Apr 25 2017, 04:46 PM

K66
All Stars
21,256 posts

upgrade the critical hit melee skills

just hit and down whatever except thunderjaw
St. Teh
post Apr 26 2017, 04:21 PM

Getting Started
266 posts

QUOTE(shinchan^^ @ Apr 25 2017, 04:46 PM)
upgrade the critical hit melee skills

just hit and down whatever except thunderjaw
critical hit + sylens lance + Shield Weaver Armor = Invincible the whole game
r2t2
post Apr 27 2017, 08:29 AM

Getting Started
155 posts

QUOTE(St. Teh @ Apr 26 2017, 04:21 PM)
critical hit + sylens lance + Shield Weaver Armor = Invincible the whole game
Even in Normal difficulty? Easy difficulty maybe can rush in and don't care if machines gang-bang us lah ... but in normal, still need to be careful e.g. Glinthawks, Rockbreakers, ... but surprisingly Thunderjaw not so challenging compared to lesser machines.

I was wondering why the quide to get Blazing Sun was different, felt like almost impossible to get 'gold' ... rupa-rupanya the guides are for easy difficulty; and when I changed to easy after finishing the game, true enough, the blazing suns are much easier to get, e.g. stealing the crates from the shell-walkers. sweat.gif
rx330
post May 2 2017, 03:23 PM

10k Club
All Stars
11,585 posts

im playing easy, and some of the machines are already getting on my nerves
myxery
post May 2 2017, 04:14 PM

Oro?!
903 posts

QUOTE(r2t2 @ Apr 27 2017, 08:29 AM)
Even in Normal difficulty?  Easy difficulty maybe can rush in and don't care if machines gang-bang us lah ... but in normal, still need to be careful e.g. Glinthawks, Rockbreakers, ... but surprisingly Thunderjaw not so challenging compared to lesser machines.

I was wondering why the quide to get Blazing Sun was different, felt like almost impossible to get 'gold' ... rupa-rupanya the guides are for easy difficulty; and when I changed to easy after finishing the game, true enough, the blazing suns are much easier to get, e.g. stealing the crates from the shell-walkers.  sweat.gif
so true
Carlo J
post May 3 2017, 09:19 AM

Enthusiast
892 posts

QUOTE(myxery @ May 2 2017, 04:14 PM)
so true
The Rockbreakers rock throw attack can deplete almost 80-90% of my health lol.

Anyone knows if we get a spear upgrade or will we be stuck with the same one until the end.

I'm already past The Grave Hoard mission.
styrwr91
post May 3 2017, 10:40 AM

~ON THE WAY~
691 posts

QUOTE(Carlo J @ May 3 2017, 09:19 AM)
The Rockbreakers rock throw attack can deplete almost 80-90% of my health lol.

Anyone knows if we get a spear upgrade or will we be stuck with the same one until the end.

I'm already past The Grave Hoard mission.
You get an upgrade by completing the side quest, In Her Mother’s Footstep. It's at the beginning of the game, near the area where Rost asked you to farm for blaze.

You can also unlock related skills to upgrade your melee damage and knockdown effects.

You will get a new spear after your complete The Mountain That Fell, which is a main quest near the end of the game.

styrwr91
post May 3 2017, 10:41 AM

~ON THE WAY~
691 posts

QUOTE(r2t2 @ Apr 27 2017, 08:29 AM)
Even in Normal difficulty?  Easy difficulty maybe can rush in and don't care if machines gang-bang us lah ... but in normal, still need to be careful e.g. Glinthawks, Rockbreakers, ... but surprisingly Thunderjaw not so challenging compared to lesser machines.

I was wondering why the quide to get Blazing Sun was different, felt like almost impossible to get 'gold' ... rupa-rupanya the guides are for easy difficulty; and when I changed to easy after finishing the game, true enough, the blazing suns are much easier to get, e.g. stealing the crates from the shell-walkers.  sweat.gif
i think most guides are made before they buff the hunts, i.e. the missions are made more difficult than it was first released
Carlo J
post May 3 2017, 10:46 AM

Enthusiast
892 posts

QUOTE(styrwr91 @ May 3 2017, 10:40 AM)
You get an upgrade by completing the side quest, In Her Mother’s Footstep. It's at the beginning of the game, near the area where Rost asked you to farm for blaze.

You can also unlock related skills to upgrade your melee damage and knockdown effects.

You will get a new spear after your complete The Mountain That Fell, which is a main quest near the end of the game.
I'm already past that.

Ohh, that's pretty cool but only towards the end huh.

Apparently, I've already discovered all machines, thanks to the trophy prompt which I find insufficient, I hope there are additional updates coming soon.
blackblackk
post May 11 2017, 11:42 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

I just bought this game last week, I think the game is abit overrated.
Always the few same old same old machines, abit tomb raider mix far cry feeling.
It isn't bad but it isn't the witcher 3 / TLOU good.
keewah
post May 12 2017, 09:08 AM

Casual
407 posts

QUOTE(blackblackk @ May 11 2017, 11:42 PM)
Always the few same old same old machines, abit tomb raider mix far cry feeling.
Perhaps your expectation is different ?

blackblackk
post May 12 2017, 01:11 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

QUOTE(keewah @ May 12 2017, 09:08 AM)
Perhaps your expectation is different ?
Probably. I expect fighting machines takes a lot of preparation to take down a beast but it seems like most of em could be taken down with dodge roll & shoot.

skinny-dipper
post May 12 2017, 01:30 PM

Getting Started
74 posts

QUOTE(blackblackk @ May 11 2017, 11:42 PM)
yea... i agreed the story not as good as witcher 3 and TLOU.

And beside Alloy the rest of the NPC really like kalefe.
blackblackk
post May 12 2017, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
219 posts

QUOTE(skinny-dipper @ May 12 2017, 01:30 PM)
yea... i agreed the story not as good as witcher 3 and TLOU.

And beside Alloy the rest of the NPC really like kalefe.
Exactly! During the competition, I thought the people there will have more character development for side npc. End up all the potential ones just died like that.

43 Pages « < 23 24 25 26 27 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0251sec    0.40    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 06:46 AM