Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

PC Audio Please Recommend... a 2.1 or 5.1 speaker set V6,, Comparison and Advice

views

craxors
post Jun 23 2015, 12:34 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

any good 2.1 speaker that have fm radio...price range 200++?

power base is not priority. majorly listen to soft music.

thanks.
craxors
post Jun 23 2015, 07:36 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(Edifier @ Jun 23 2015, 02:51 PM)
Edifier M1386 smile.gif
Thanks for the reply....

Does edifier series have one with wireless remote?
and all the above requirements.

smile.gif
craxors
post Jun 25 2015, 12:55 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(power911 @ Jun 23 2015, 09:19 PM)
you'll need to pay more to buy the M3250
within the price range of M3250... is there any other speaker that worth to look at?

i'm gonna ditch the fm radio option (optional). but wireless remote is a must. sweat.gif
craxors
post Jun 25 2015, 02:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(power911 @ Jun 25 2015, 01:26 PM)
there are pricier options like Edifier R1280T or E3360BT
you can hunt for sonic gear or salpido for cheaper wireless remote options but I am not sure of price or quality in sound.

in fact jalan pasar had some unknown branded speakers that are wireless for cheap price sweat.gif

what do you need it for anyway?
i'm not music/sound addict...ear cant diff them much... just need the features for certain reason. smile.gif

will look for cheaper sonic gear then....

thanks.
craxors
post Jul 4 2019, 09:22 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

Hi,

Looking for a budget system for the PC

Setup : looking for 5.1.. not sure 2.1 can do or not..
Size: 12ft x 8ft.. (gaming/movies/leisure room)
Budget: RM300 - 600
Requirements: as long i can connect to PC and sound out surround.. laugh.gif sweat.gif . etc are welcomes...
Models looking at: Logitech z506 or edifier series....

**or should go with htib.... hmm.gif

thanks guys... smile.gif
craxors
post Jul 8 2019, 10:13 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(djandrew @ Jul 8 2019, 09:39 AM)
dont get logitech bro...experienced user here.. 2 unit..bought 2 unit of z625 4 months back.. 1 for me 1 for my bro rm500 each..quality is like shit and sound is very muddy
about the quality now our both unit speaker volume knob when turning up or down there's a very loud cracking sound "plak plak plakkk" i mean very loud which can be shocked by it suddenly for the sudden pop (after 2 months usage only it started)...and when we fully twist off the volume knob there's still some sound coming out from the left speaker, yes our both unit also the same...really cheap plastic quality for such a price tag  vmad.gif
was so mad and dumped it 2 days ago inside my store room and bought a set of new edifier speaker S360DB cost about rm1450...sound is very crystal clear and build quality very premium to the touch..QC good..the moment as soon as i plug in this baby and plays my first song i just straight yell "woooohhh shitt"  rclxm9.gif
i will keep this baby for long..everyday entertainment games and movies etc...
if u wanna get 5.1 speaker make sure you got the rear left & right speaker positioning with stand and doesn't block your walk way, trust me if it's blocking your walk way each time u in and out from your room 1 day u gonna knock the stand & drop it...if u get 5.1 speaker and all the 5 unit speaker just put in front of your desk there's no point for the surround to work..
also check your sound card what u're using or your what's your motherboard series? im using a creative AE-5 discrete sound card and sound really different compare to my gigabyte z370 gaming 7 motherboard build in sound..unless u're owning previous gen gigabyte z170 gaming motherboard batch with creative build in core3d sound amplifier that is real beast output..i own that board as well..
sweat.gif sweat.gif
thanks for the input....

what about edifier series.. c6xd..r501t3... any comments? hmm.gif

btw, this is my initial plan setup.
user posted image
the back speakers will sit on wall... or a stand...
front speaker will on on dest, or wall... or a stand...
the sub will be under the table...

the front speaker most probably will put nicely under the monitor... thus the reason looking at front z506 speaker size seem good enough.... laugh.gif

*currently owning an asus z270 series mobo.. i think can support 5.1 audio... hmm.gif
craxors
post Jul 8 2019, 03:01 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(ave666 @ Jul 8 2019, 02:11 PM)
Psstt.. htib all the way
tot that too... laugh.gif

QUOTE(djandrew @ Jul 8 2019, 02:33 PM)
wow thats cool nice positioning bro, by the way i just share my experience with logitech speakers lol.
i own before edifier cx2 series last time, i suppose cx6 should be the same sound signature but just extra 3 set of speaker (mid, left & right)...
cx2 speaker sound signature very hissing and sharp, and the mid is shallow and bass is not loud enough but it's not bad, the bass is not irritating but just not enough strong...i believe cx6 is almost the same as the sub woofer both are exactly the same box diameter only cx6 sub woofer extra 3w...(cx2 sub is 35w.... cx6 sub is 38w) where else the cx2 satellites is 9w and cx6 satellites is 8w....if u ask my opinion for me the mid is really the issue there too low very low..
maybe u can try and test listen before u buy?
for R501T3 model i never tried before not sure about it... but the sub looks very cool lol down firing..
thanks for sharing... notworthy.gif
craxors
post Jul 8 2019, 03:51 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(power911 @ Jul 8 2019, 03:41 PM)
Straight to htib would be an easy path. Flexible inputs. Maybe single optical will settle all inputs if your mobo has it.
If you're lucky can even get floorstanders for rear channels
But chances are you're stuck with only couple of tone presets so if it sounds thin or boomy you cannot adjust.

If you wanna go analog, the R501T3 is quite powerful for your budget. Your room is small so any of these 2 option is fine.
yes. htib will cater all the issue, just that i not sure how the standard htib sound preset, just good enough or not.

can the realtek audio software took over the htib?

hmm.gif
craxors
post Jul 8 2019, 05:11 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,362 posts

QUOTE(ktek @ Jul 8 2019, 04:54 PM)
u want achieve movie feel or music. surround format has more requirement than plug n play.
that why music setup just two enough
i think mainly for gaming. smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0500sec    0.20    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 11:17 PM