Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Tips Ranking up the faster way in CS GO, of course there is no easy way but...

views

TSbulkhy
post May 15 2015, 02:39 AM, updated 9y ago

Mr
813 posts

something i want to share on, my experiences in CS GO ranking system ,
i used to have 1 account which i played so much with it , it has 2000+ hours on it
540wins and at Legendary Eagle Master Rank , what i dislike is the amount of game you need to play and WIN to be able to rank up to the next level , and maybe take few LOSS to DERANK .

So what i did was i Open a new account , paid the rm31 and start from scratch , i played all the best i can during the first 10 wins before i get my very first RANK , i was surprised that after 10 Wins and i do have like 4 LOSES , my first rank was DMG , and i played another 3 more games and won, with 13 wins and im Legendary Eagle . rclxm9.gif

So try it guys....start with a fresh account with your current skills , u might just rank up much easier than before.

rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

This post has been edited by bulkhy: May 15 2015, 02:39 AM
oRoXoRo
post May 24 2015, 08:41 PM

Level 1 Audiophile
1,628 posts

QUOTE(bulkhy @ May 15 2015, 02:39 AM)
something i want to share on, my experiences in CS GO ranking system ,
i used to have 1 account which i played so much with it , it has 2000+ hours on it
540wins and at Legendary Eagle Master Rank , what i dislike is the amount of game you need to play and WIN to be able to rank up to the next level , and maybe take few LOSS to DERANK .

So what i did was i Open a new account , paid the rm31 and start from scratch , i played all the best i can during the first 10 wins before i get my very first RANK ,  i was surprised that after 10 Wins and i do have like 4 LOSES , my first rank was DMG , and i played another 3 more games and won, with 13 wins and im Legendary Eagle .  rclxm9.gif

So try it guys....start with a fresh account with your current skills , u might just rank up much easier than before.

rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif
Or you can play with your current rank and win 10 matches. Roughly will up 2-3 ranks as well
TSbulkhy
post May 25 2015, 11:14 AM

Mr
813 posts

if i win 10 games streak la then i will i believe , but being in LE and above ,,,it isnt easy anymore....because of the hackksss!!!!!!!!!

not talking bout walling or what ....Recoil hack alone can already kill you .
aihh why MM is so lousy in Hack Detection , have to pay ESEA for better protected hack free servers . hmmmmmm ...

This post has been edited by bulkhy: May 25 2015, 11:15 AM
BallSmasher
post May 25 2015, 05:22 PM

Casual
471 posts

QUOTE(bulkhy @ May 25 2015, 11:14 AM)
if i win 10 games streak la then i will i believe , but being in LE and above ,,,it isnt easy anymore....because of the hackksss!!!!!!!!!

not talking bout walling or what ....Recoil hack alone can already kill you .
aihh why MM is so lousy in Hack Detection , have to pay ESEA for better protected hack free servers . hmmmmmm ...
true. 10 games in row would be verry hard. cod when i start hits 7 games win inrow, next MM u will be que vs or with hacker which have the same stats win. so it will be verry hard. ESEA server monthly how much ah?
TSbulkhy
post May 25 2015, 05:48 PM

Mr
813 posts

ESEA USD7 per month ...reasonable ....and its 128 TICK!!
Ritz211
post Jun 26 2015, 12:35 AM

29 posts

Seriously people really won't get caught in cheating ? I though Valve anti-cheat system work well ? Now currently i finish 30 match in a DMG rank how many wins to take just to forward to the next rank ?
TSbulkhy
post Jun 26 2015, 06:22 PM

Mr
813 posts

Dmg to LE takes some time
freakenstein
post Jun 30 2015, 02:28 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,231 posts

QUOTE(Ritz211 @ Jun 26 2015, 12:35 AM)
Seriously people really won't get caught in cheating ? I though Valve anti-cheat system work well ? Now currently i finish 30 match in a DMG rank how many wins to take just to forward to the next rank ?
Well , for some reason they need to take quite sometime for hacks to get detected and thus VAC banning everyone who are using the same hacks and so on.

Also , the only way to get promoted is to win matches , with kills a slight consideration too. Tied matches are counted too though not much but yes it does count , I was once promoted from a tied match.

Pretty easy to rank up nowadays actually , after the massive VAC bans that cleared up a lot of the hackers and ranks , nowadays you can see LEM's , SMFC's playing like 2AK's , lol.
arshad
post Jun 30 2015, 05:21 AM

Blessed
1,475 posts

35+ wins and I'm LEM. laugh.gif
Ritz211
post Jul 2 2015, 04:58 PM

29 posts

QUOTE(freakenstein @ Jun 30 2015, 02:28 AM)
Well , for some reason they need to take quite sometime for hacks to get detected and thus VAC banning everyone who are using the same hacks and so on.

Also , the only way to get promoted is to win matches , with kills a slight consideration too. Tied matches are counted too though not much but yes it does count , I was once promoted from a tied match.

Pretty easy to rank up nowadays actually , after the massive VAC bans that cleared up a lot of the hackers and ranks , nowadays you can see LEM's , SMFC's playing like 2AK's , lol.
Thats good to hear because i never doubt about hacker in game but always see people complain about it
marvel_c P
post Jun 25 2019, 11:00 PM

Probation
1 posts

I advise you to read more information about how to rank up in csgo. For example, this post https://dmarket.com/blog/how-to-rank-up-csgo/ hepled me a lot

MarcoSan P
post Jul 21 2020, 04:19 AM

Probation
0 posts

QUOTE(marvel_c @ Jun 25 2019, 11:00 PM)
I advise you to read more information about how to rank up in csgo. For example, this post https://dmarket.com/blog/how-to-rank-up-csgo/ hepled me a lot
Not bad, but if you really want to improve, improve your hardware, FPS & Ping and play daily

Aloha31TEC
post Nov 3 2020, 06:31 PM

Getting Started
136 posts

I am having random freeze issue with CSGO, I am not sure why...

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0161sec    0.31    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:12 PM