Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

iPhone Accessories V15, Everything related to iPhone Accessories

views

kertaznet
post Mar 4 2015, 09:04 PM

Regular
1,218 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Mar 4 2015, 08:59 PM)
but for me the biggest problem was the 6 being more slippery than a bunch of eels having sex in a bucket of saliva.
De f.............. shocking.gif shocking.gif
kertaznet
post Mar 4 2015, 09:04 PM

Regular
1,218 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Mar 4 2015, 08:59 PM)
but for me the biggest problem was the 6 being more slippery than a bunch of eels having sex in a bucket of saliva.
De f.............. shocking.gif shocking.gif
kayFX
post Mar 4 2015, 09:34 PM

i got title 0.o
913 posts

QUOTE(megadisc @ Mar 4 2015, 08:40 PM)
how did u install ???

is it tough or diy ??/
iis it nice ?
Nice and easy to clean.. But not 100% edge to edge..
G-17
post Mar 4 2015, 09:46 PM

Securely Paranoid
1,748 posts

QUOTE(megadisc @ Mar 4 2015, 09:02 PM)
ya lor ...beeats the purpose of showing off the apple ..
Personally am not a big fan of showing off the logo. Don't like all those circular logo cutout or transparent type cases. I just liked the feel of bare metal in the hand. After trying out a few slim cases, I settled on this one. Sorry about the crap quality. Lighting is dim at my place, so just used a big table lamp, which probably threw the white balance off a bit;

Attached Image Attached Image

My main issue with previous cases was always heat. I just don't like having heat trapped in when charging and/or during heavy usage - bad for the battery's health, especially in our climate. This case at least lets the heat escape out, but the design of the holes doesn't completely show the logo. It's kinda like half-half, you know there's a logo there but can't really tell unless you shine direct light and look closely. Nice feel in the hand, plus a tight fit but easy to remove for cleaning

This post has been edited by G-17: Mar 4 2015, 09:48 PM
alister87
post Mar 4 2015, 10:37 PM

Getting Started
262 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Mar 4 2015, 09:46 PM)
Personally am not a big fan of showing off the logo. Don't like all those circular logo cutout or transparent type cases. I just liked the feel of bare metal in the hand. After trying out a few slim cases, I settled on this one. Sorry about the crap quality. Lighting is dim at my place, so just used a big table lamp, which probably threw the white balance off a bit;

My main issue with previous cases was always heat. I just don't like having heat trapped in when charging and/or during heavy usage - bad for the battery's health, especially in our climate. This case at least lets the heat escape out, but the design of the holes doesn't completely show the logo. It's kinda like half-half, you know there's a logo there but can't really tell unless you shine direct light and look closely. Nice feel in the hand, plus a tight fit but easy to remove for cleaning
simple and nice rclxms.gif what case is this anyway????
Connect2USales
post Mar 4 2015, 10:41 PM

No 1 imos Malaysia Authorised Online Reseller
5,745 posts

QUOTE(celdric @ Mar 4 2015, 05:04 PM)
Why Magpul also don't want d? Not even a month you used it? PM me the price if wanna resell.  biggrin.gif
Same question to you bro, just why?  rclxub.gif
bought to try if it can fits imos 3D or not... n see if i will fall in love with it or not.. not a month.. i think only in my possession for about 2 days?

megadisc
post Mar 4 2015, 10:47 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,342 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Mar 4 2015, 09:46 PM)

that's a sweet case bro !

G-17
post Mar 4 2015, 11:19 PM

Securely Paranoid
1,748 posts

QUOTE(alister87 @ Mar 4 2015, 10:37 PM)
simple and nice  rclxms.gif  what case is this anyway????
QUOTE(megadisc @ Mar 4 2015, 10:47 PM)
that's a sweet case bro !
http://www.andmesh.com/
The site is full of weirdness and bullsh*t marketing-speak (they probably couldn't afford a decent translator), but the case itself is pretty decent. It's definitely no Thule or RhinoShield in terms of protection, but ergonomically it's good enough for me. Got it in Singapore (where I live/work) - a bit cheaper than the Amazon quoted prices.

This post has been edited by G-17: Mar 4 2015, 11:20 PM
sebastianX11
post Mar 4 2015, 11:24 PM

Regular
1,730 posts

QUOTE(megadisc @ Mar 4 2015, 08:40 PM)
how did u install ???

is it tough or diy ??/
iis it nice ?
It's fairly simple ... Diy it.
But it's not exactly 100 covered la... But if you using it with casing, there will be no screen where the curve is left exposed

sebastianX11
post Mar 4 2015, 11:26 PM

Regular
1,730 posts

BTw , I ordered extra just in case I screwed up...
I din and I got one white remax glass sp almost 100% coverage for sale.

Garage sales is going at rm 50
I'm selling it at rm 35 if anyone interested

user posted image

Btw, my experiment failed... Wanted to get the panda effect but the glass sp can't cut it...hahaha

This post has been edited by sebastianX11: Mar 4 2015, 11:44 PM
heavyduty
post Mar 5 2015, 12:21 AM

Getting Started
127 posts

Anyone who has any 6 plus casing want to sell can pm me.want something to replace my griffin survivor core

This post has been edited by heavyduty: Mar 5 2015, 12:23 AM
Slyp
post Mar 5 2015, 12:56 AM

Enthusiast
903 posts

Any sellers bringing in the Spigen Ultra Hybrid FX?
Ch3n_low
post Mar 5 2015, 09:11 AM

vires in numeris
2,228 posts

QUOTE(G-17 @ Mar 4 2015, 10:46 PM)

you will have alot of dust on your phone

Luwk
post Mar 5 2015, 10:19 AM

Casual
452 posts

QUOTE(Slyp @ Mar 5 2015, 12:56 AM)
Any sellers bringing in the Spigen Ultra Hybrid FX?
I have been waiting for smoke color as well... Btw I dont see any difference btw ultra hybrid and this fx version lol
Slyp
post Mar 5 2015, 12:12 PM

Enthusiast
903 posts

QUOTE(Luwk @ Mar 5 2015, 10:19 AM)
I have been waiting for smoke color as well... Btw I dont see any difference btw ultra hybrid and this fx version lol
protects front of the phone as well. it's like Lifeproof Fre without the waterproof feature, but transparent clear case TPU. however, no more glass sp can be used.
G-17
post Mar 5 2015, 01:39 PM

Securely Paranoid
1,748 posts

QUOTE(Ch3n_low @ Mar 5 2015, 09:11 AM)
you will have alot of dust on your phone
That's why I mentioned that it's easily removed for cleaning. Probably my favourite thing about this case - the material is stiffer than silicon or TPU (feels like a soft-touch hard case when on the phone) but still flexible enough to remove easily without even pushing the volume or sleep/wake button when you slip the edge over the sides of the phone.
THTgadgets.com
post Mar 5 2015, 02:36 PM

Bigger than Bigger
5,005 posts

QUOTE(heavyduty @ Mar 5 2015, 12:21 AM)
Anyone who has any 6 plus casing want to sell can pm me.want something to replace my griffin survivor core
Aiya, then I can't give you details of the one I want to let go, as it's for the iPhone 6.

It's a Remax Super Slim Creative Case that I got from my company's tenant, who are a mobile phone reseller, by the way! rclxms.gif
THTgadgets.com
post Mar 5 2015, 02:37 PM

Bigger than Bigger
5,005 posts

QUOTE(heavyduty @ Mar 5 2015, 12:21 AM)
Aiya, then I can't give you details of the one I want to let go, as it's for the iPhone 6.

It's a Remax Super Slim Creative Case that I got from my company's tenant, who are a mobile phone reseller, by the way! rclxms.gif
ginsy
post Mar 5 2015, 04:00 PM

Getting Started
172 posts

since iphone 6s will be coming with force touch does that mean it will be sapphire glass screen?
then no need to use glass screen protector.
Ch3n_low
post Mar 5 2015, 04:18 PM

vires in numeris
2,228 posts

QUOTE(ginsy @ Mar 5 2015, 05:00 PM)
since iphone 6s will be coming with force touch does that mean it will be sapphire glass screen?
then no need to use glass screen protector.
what does it mean by force touch?

126 Pages « < 17 18 19 20 21 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0262sec    0.34    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 04:42 PM