Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Cat Lovers V7 ^_^, Fabulous Cats & People

views

holocauster
post Aug 7 2016, 01:55 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

Hello guys,

Can someone recommend high end wet food for cats? Two of my cats have sensitive tummy, I can only feed them wet food for them to have solid poop. I have dry food on standby but only one out of three cats can eat it. Thinking of trying Royal Canin Sensible 33 soon, since dry food is so convenient.

Currently only feeding them those canned Whiskas. I'm not sure if that's healthy or not. :|
holocauster
post Aug 21 2016, 06:37 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(nicoty_yne @ Aug 17 2016, 07:36 AM)
Have u tried Fussie Cat and Cindy's Recipe canned food?
My cats only can taken these brands. Other brands like Prodiet, Whiskes n Frieskis made them diarrhea.
First time hearing about this brand. High end is it?

One thing lead to another and I found this shop - https://www.facebook.com/sifoopets/

Great variety of items. They have postage too I think.

But for now, RC 33 Sensible is my easy fix hehe.
holocauster
post Sep 26 2016, 05:31 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

More protein the better eh? Noobs here.
holocauster
post Nov 8 2016, 08:05 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(melcwh @ Nov 7 2016, 08:26 PM)
Quick question - anyone has any experience ordering from Waggymeal.com? They carry quite a good selection of brands but would be good to know whether any of you guys have ordered from them before?
I ordered from them once. Very nice. Got a lot of freebies as well. Maybe bcoz it's my first time ordering.
holocauster
post Nov 19 2016, 06:15 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(prof.layton @ Nov 19 2016, 01:58 PM)
Just went to the vet. Haih it seems that my house got fleas. Cannot find on my cat, but there were black traces on her tongue. So vet said must be at my house. Gotta do big cleaning now. Any advise on what to do? I have DE at home but does it really works?
From my own experience, DE works but it's slow. And can be messy.

What I did to combat fleas. Buy those flea drops. Like this one for example - https://www.amazon.com/Advantage-Topical-So...72%3A2661618011

I apply to all cats, and vacuum religiously. That's it. Oh and also don't forget to buy deworming pills to eliminate tapeworm. That's what I did.

I suggest to check out Supercat's products. They even have those flea drops, but I didn't use that particular product (I used Advantage). I only use their spray and supplement.

http://www.supercat.my/
https://www.facebook.com/supercat.my/
holocauster
post Jan 18 2017, 06:18 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(enduser @ Jan 17 2017, 12:44 PM)
Hi friends,
feel very sad coz my 9months cat have died due to poisoning. Its not just my cat..my neighbour cats and few birds as well.
someone put poison in food and put at the road side near our house.

cant thingking ppl are so means to do that

very2 sad..rest in peace my lovely comel
Sorry to hear that... bye.gif
holocauster
post Feb 14 2017, 07:16 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(lunatique @ Feb 14 2017, 05:54 PM)
My cat has this little problem once. But I suspect it's an attitude problem.  So I just leave him what I want him to eat, not what he wants to eat.  At first two days he was adamant. By the second evening,  he had to give in.  And he now knows who is calling the shots.
"Bila lapar, semua sedap"
holocauster
post Mar 1 2017, 06:48 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(gotgiant @ Mar 1 2017, 01:48 AM)
hello

i been thinking buying one  hell of a grumpy persian tabby cat.

at one utama pet shop around 1.8k
that is.. that is my budget, planning to sell my iphone for a grummpy cat.

never had a cat before.

can i know rough estimation to take care a cat.

living in a small apartment

thank you.
Any pictures of the cat? To sell your phone, that must be one heck of a cat.

I don't think I can recommend blowing all your money for just the cat. I would consider vaccine/spay/neuter.

Also, are you really really sure? Pet owner isn't a mere title, it's a responsibility.
holocauster
post Jun 22 2017, 03:36 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(stormaker @ Jun 22 2017, 02:39 PM)
Wow ...  cry.gif  ... I didn't expect to receive this kind of reply by just asking simple opinion / feedback. Thanks anyway !

FYI ... u don't know me in person, how many cats I have (all are rescued cat), how much i spent for them, be it vet, toy, food .... etc etc etc.

I even buy food for stray cats and dogs as well as bring them to vet.

My house car pouch and backyard full of stray cats because i gave them food everyday.

Back to topic, do u know anything abt this Jusz Spray ? Or at least read abt it ?
Off topic : Are you sure MO1 didn't cause ppls to get sick or die ?  dry.gif
Just ignore bro..Some people are so judgmental like that haha

Btw I tried Jusz Spray before but for bathing only. No idea if it works for your intended use.
holocauster
post Aug 15 2017, 10:44 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(usmanjailani @ Aug 15 2017, 10:25 AM)
i got a kitten..around 3months+ old..but he/she (as not sure its gender) have a problem in controlling it pooping as its like coming out little by little over time..last 2 days, its all over the floor under my sofa bed..currently locked him out in a cage..only let go when its meal time and several minutes for him to play with its siblings..

any thought?
Worm, food poisoning, who knows. Better take to the vet.
holocauster
post Oct 10 2017, 12:24 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(Alert_RaZO @ Oct 10 2017, 09:02 AM)
Not very much...
Just every time it jump, run and carry her can see the fur flying
Maybe it's the food? Do you give the cheap one?

I change from Greens to RC 32, the improvement is massive.
holocauster
post Oct 28 2017, 01:14 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(kuwy86 @ Oct 28 2017, 09:56 AM)
Just adopt this handsome from power station. Beginner of cat owner hahahaha. Just finish take deworming pill and start take vitamin. Vaccine needed after finish 10days of vitamins. Poo poo very smelly haha.

Any online pet shop introduce ya?
Handsome yo.

This is the shop that I've personally bought from:

https://waggymeal.com/
http://www.harvestfishandpet.com/
https://www.petoo.my/ (the website looks messed up right now)
holocauster
post Feb 22 2018, 01:26 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(Candlenie @ Feb 22 2018, 11:31 AM)
anyone deal with flea problem before? I've been using frontline spray and it seems like not helping at all. Sent to vet and it was fine for first week and it's all back again.

Suspect there's a big nest at home, so anyone know any good strategy to clean house/hunt for their egg spots?
Had the same experience with the spray. Then I try the pipettes (Bayer Advantage), on all of my cats at the same time. Vacuum everyday for a few days. Done. Now no more fleas.

An alternative, type 'ubat kutu' on Shopee.
holocauster
post Feb 22 2018, 02:27 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(Candlenie @ Feb 22 2018, 01:37 PM)
do you vacuum whole house or just certain area? i wonder do they hide underneath sofa or not as there are tiny gaps.

pipettes (Bayer Advantage) is the drops type? I actually tried frontline spot-on combo on one of my cat because he's so afraid of the spray. don't seem to work that well as well  cry.gif
Since my cats are roaming free, I vacuumed the whole house. As in the area that's possible for my cats to lepak, so I didn't bother with those tiny gaps. But maybe you could try that and see if it works.

Yes the drop type that have to apply behind the head.
holocauster
post Apr 6 2018, 11:19 AM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(Mr.Docter @ Apr 6 2018, 09:27 AM)
Hi guys,

Recently my 6 months old maine coon delivered 6 super naughty kittens. They are about 3-4 weeks now. Already can running here and there and start to play around.

Usually at what age we start introducing the kittens to the cat/kitten food ya?

Also the mom currently on full wet food feeding. But plan to switch to dry food. Anyone can share technique to ease the transition? Tried to mix between those 2 food but the mom selectively eat the wet food only and leave the dry food untouched.
Congrats.

You can intro to cat food already. It is a good idea to put them all in a cage, including the mom as soon as the babies can open their eyes so that they can learn from their mom's behavior like eating and using the litter box. It's possible for 1 month old kitten to do everything.

As for the mom, this one I'm not sure. Just stop feeding wet food I guess. If she's hungry enough, she'll eat them. Or maybe can try mixing the dry food with wet food, make sure the kibbles aren't visible.
holocauster
post Apr 16 2018, 12:39 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Apr 14 2018, 05:30 PM)
these "made in china" flea ticks spot-on doesnt list/states ingredient/contents

still people are buying it because it is cheap...

https://www.lazada.com.my/products/spot-on-...7.16389.99110.0
It works, so why not. People have alternatives now.
holocauster
post Apr 16 2018, 01:36 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Apr 16 2018, 01:16 PM)
y not?  biggrin.gif

it is against regulation to sell these meds without local " bla bla bla" approval and

and against regulation to not list the content/ ingredient.
have u heard of cases - where ppl got their liver , kidney? jahanam becos they consume

some slimming product etc? cos the product contains ingredient that is hazardous...

so it is the same case here, people need to learn that they r responsible to find out what they eat

and apply or use.

cant just simply accept a " magic pill " that can cure things...

u go to drug store ask for headache pill, fler giv u some pills no label etc u brani consume? i guess some ppl will...  biggrin.gif

they story is long, i don't wana cerita panjang here, i believe others will understand,

just need to educate people more...
Like I said, people have alternative. Advantage or the other pricey "legit" stuff might not work. I can recall one other forumer that mention it here. There's also the price. It might not be realistic, is what I'm saying.

Good to educate, even better to not be a snob/elitist/judgmental about it.

QUOTE(basilisk @ Apr 16 2018, 01:16 PM)
u go to drug store ask for headache pill, fler giv u some pills no label etc u brani consume? i guess some ppl will...  biggrin.gif
You guess right. I haven't been that desperate, but if I am, well who knows what I'll do. Desperation is a good motive for anything. Don't be so judgmental.

It's just another in a long list of option. People like to hear different experience, opinions. Otherwise why even have this sub forum? Why should people listen to you or me? Straight go to the vet, they'll fix everything right?

Spoiler alert. Sometimes, they're fucking clueless. Speaking from experience.

So yeah. Whatever rocks your boat I guess.

This post has been edited by holocauster: Apr 16 2018, 01:36 PM
holocauster
post Apr 16 2018, 02:16 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Apr 16 2018, 01:59 PM)
im not being judgmental..

i just want to share infos here.

i don't sembah all those big name pharma company  out there.

yes it is cheap, yes it works,

but people have to understand, alot of things can work, for this example here

alot of poison or pesticide can kill fleas...

and the pesticide have different classifications, and they have different side effects, some are very dangerous etc,

some are very cheap and have been banned by many countries, and they are very effective in killing a lot of living things,

for example carborufan or furadan (trade name)
All those flea/tick medications like Frontline etc etc... the active ingredient inside - ie the pesticide

it is not developed just to kill fleas or ticks on dogs or cats.

It is pesticide developed for the farming industry etc.

Fipronil - inside frontline is used as farm pesticide, Pesticide to kill termites etc.
The deadlier the pesticide the better it works, and it doesn't discriminate.

People use furadan to poison babi hutan to kill africa lions btw...
icon_rolleyes.gif

Anyway, sensible people will understand the trade-off of using such things. If not, well, it's theirs. Hopefully the fur babies live a pampered live before they went to cat heaven.
holocauster
post Oct 3 2018, 05:14 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(CanonLee @ Oct 3 2018, 04:14 PM)

Anyway, he is super active and playful. Likes to bite our foot and hands. i guest he is just too small to stay calm and chill. Brought a lot of laughter to us and we are happy with his presence happy.gif
A kitten being a kitten. Good job!

When you got to work/outing and then return home, did he greet you at the door? biggrin.gif
holocauster
post Feb 1 2019, 04:16 PM

Getting Started
124 posts

QUOTE(basilisk @ Feb 1 2019, 10:11 AM)
yea the one i hv already shredded. i replace it with tali rafiah instead.
i prefer the cat to play on its own.

n of cos only live game will satisfy him.. fortunately theres plenty of game here @ my home..

[attachmentid=10176077]
Same here. Lately I noticed there's no more cicak in my house. Probably some rumor spread among them to avoid mine and its guardians.

2 Pages  1 2 >Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0779sec    0.37    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:20 AM