Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Places for Facial around KL, Please recommend =)

views

serene30
post May 10 2010, 12:10 PM

Getting Started
233 posts

QUOTE(angelgurl @ Jan 5 2009, 12:50 PM)
i went for neways at taman sea(pj area) .. the lady is doing the beauty salon herself..
i went there 2 days ago for blackhead and whitehead.. cost RM60.. cuz the lady say i don't need expensive facial, just normal facial.. im student btw smile.gif
she take off almost all of my blackhead.. as i really have alot alot... so the facial was bout 2hrs..

i actually use neways shampoo, beauty product and deodorant.. cuz their product doesn't contain harmful chemical.. is safe to use smile.gif
hi, I am intrested in this one, tot also trying Neways product, but no seen any where. Can you please give more info or PM me smile.gif THank you.

Added on May 12, 2010, 10:53 amI have just took the free trial at New York Skin Solution with credit card promotion. It take 1.5 hours for analysis and sale talk + about 1.5 hour for facial. You need to sign some doc at the end, not sure if the credit card need to compensate the company if no purchase has been made ?

For a free service, it is good, as you get basic cleaning with minimal extraction (just the few spot that they will analyse later) plus mask. I like the mask (10 min) much but the ambient is noisy and often shocked by drawer open close bump. Worst part is they put a clay mask on your face with your face downward, where gravity pull the harden clay (like siemen) and pull down your face.... so you are doing a mask to pull down the skin on your face with the clay mask + gravity. I do not understand the reason.

Normal purchase the facial is expensive, ranged from RM400 - RM500, package (buy more session like 20-30) provide more bundle items.

I did not see results as they say first time need to soften, real treatment after about 10 facial. I supposed if you can affort the proposed 30 session (NP RM12,000) you may see results ?

The beautician is young and inexperince, not much discussion and suggestion during the analysis before and after, most time spent on pushing you to sign a contract.

I was dissapointed, I was hoping if the treatment is good, then our money can be spent for good, but the service could not justify the price tag.

This post has been edited by serene30: May 12 2010, 10:53 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0553sec    0.33    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:29 AM