Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pr1ma Brickfields, Anyone have any info about this?

views

e-lite
post Jul 4 2017, 09:56 AM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(howard hee @ Jul 3 2017, 06:45 PM)
Application is closed today, hopefully preparing for ballot. rclxms.gif
Agreed. But the land is still vacant and is a depot / squatter. Unlike other project that already started building before balloting. Perhaps at least another 5 years out before can see the completion of this project.
e-lite
post Jul 19 2017, 04:29 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(rina84 @ Jul 19 2017, 03:32 PM)
Been registered thru Pr1ma in 2014 but my name not been shortlist in balloting. 920 units belongs to Pr1ma and rest units belongs to Developer. Anyone know who's the developer?
Developer should be PR1MA themselves because all project submission has been via Perbadanan PR1MA. Where did you get the info that 920 units for PR1MA and 288 units for Developer?
e-lite
post Jul 20 2017, 01:31 PM

On my way
665 posts

Reasons why I most probably won't purchase at the end of the day:-

RM284,000 / 560 sq ft = RM500 psf
RM500 psf x 3 years interest for Construction Period x 4.6% bank rate = RM569 psf (Cost of purchase when it is actually Ready to Move In)

Bad Points
○ Nearby graveyards; ○ No restaurants nearby walking distance.
○ Nearby to Bangsar LRT but doesn't look like safe to walk
○ Brickfields famous for gangsterism and robbery
○ Cannot sell/rent out in 5 years time. Means total have to wait about 8-9 years from signing (3-4 years construction period). Bad if you sign today & got laid off or change jobs to somewhere far. You stuck with the property and pay bank for 8 years.
○ 1208 units / 6.37 acre = 189.6 units per acre!! That's 36% more than Alam Damai's 138.7 unit per acre.
○ Are the primary & secondary schools nearby good?
○ So far PR1MA has delivered only low-medium apartments. Location & building quality is questionable so capital appreciation is low over 10 years time.
○ 6 levels of car park will make you pusing-pusing until dizzy

Good Points
○ Good location if you're driving to everywhere you go & working nearby. Bad if you're no car, no car park or working somewhere further
○ No swimming pool for Blok 1-3 means Less maintenance fee rclxm9.gif
○ I hope PR1MA does a good job & put more passion into it as this are people's home to be paid off in 30 years, not some job just to subsidize the lower income class
e-lite
post Jul 20 2017, 02:46 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(MrLoo @ Jul 20 2017, 02:23 PM)
The moratorium if not mistaken is based on signing of snp date.
Good luck then based on your rumors! Please read the clause before you sign on the dotted lines. Don't say Unker never warn you beforehand rclxms.gif

the current market psf value in that area is 700-800 .
Please show proof as Menara Puteri, Menara Pelangi is all at RM359-RM560psf. Alila / Establishment is not a fair comparison

the location is just one street away from lrt station which is good for rental yield if u don plan for own stay
I wouldn't let my sister walk from that LRT station to Prima Brickfields if she stays there. ranting.gif Her safety is more important any house.
e-lite
post Jul 20 2017, 06:28 PM

On my way
665 posts

Emotional points

1. If PR1MA doesn't have a show scale model on that day, I'll storming off straight away. Never buy what you can't see.
To me, the guardhouse entrance facade is very important. A grand & wide guardhouse entrance and nice building paint color scheme is more important than the quality of the floor tiles.

2. Where do you see yourself in 10-15 years?

The house will only be a good buy when you can see yourself staying there for at least 10 years or more.
My best friend always said, "Buy what you love, not just because it's the cheapest one in the market." You want to come back home everyday to something you're happy with and proud of.

For myself, after 13 years (10 years stay + 3 years construction) I will be 43 years old, I would like to be settled down with my current girlfriend and have 2 beautiful kids.
Live in a comfortable-sized house for 4 pax and sometimes my parents/in-law to visit. Nice community with my neighbours, good schools, safe enough for my kids can walk / cycle to school, green park for my kids & their friends to play in. Maybe because I want to give my child what I had and even more.

I just don't see it that happening in Brickfields. Alam Damai is a better neighbourhood but traffic in peak hours is terrible.

If you can't see yourself living there in the future, then give others who needs it more to have it.

If this is your first-time home buying, do actually go look around and what the market has to offer overall then only decide if PR1MA is the best choice for you. Go spend a day in their showhouse (sometimes got free food) by IJM, PJH, Gamuda, DPC, EcoW because they really put an effort into making your house into a home. RUMAWIP also has some very good affordable options at RM200k-RM300k too.

Ok bye guys, enjoy your home buying process.
e-lite
post Aug 27 2017, 12:40 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Volkswagen2 @ Aug 27 2017, 11:43 AM)
I've looked at the layout plans of this PR1MA Brickfields. It appears that the configuration is not conventional and different from the common apartment arrangement.

There are 3 types of layout if looking at this layout
user posted image
1. Double-Storey unit (3 rooms)
The lower floor of the double storey unit is shown on the left side of the photo, the higher floor is shown at the right side of the photo. For this double-storey unit, the owner would enter the unit at the entrance which is shown on the left side of the block. Once you enter the block, there is the staircase right at the side (left or right depending on the unit) to access to the living room and master bedroom at the higher floor. There is no living room at the lower floor. The kitchen and 2 bedrooms are at the lower floor while the master bedroom and living room are at the top floor.

2. Double-Storey unit (2 rooms)
For this type, there is no lower unit. The owner would have to climb up the stairs to access the unit which is located at the higher floor. It's like going up the staircase of a shophouse where the office is at the first floor. In other words, once you open the front/main door or gate, you will see the staircase in front of you and you climb up to your unit.

3. Single-Storey unit (2 rooms)
This is the conventional unit just like any other common apartment. Only 1 floor on the left side of the photo.

The layout of this Brickfields is unique with this 2 floor arrangement whereby two types of units would have staircase. One benefit of this arrangement is a high ceiling clearance at the common walkway presumably 6m as opposed to conventional 3m, the void as shown on the left side of the photo.
Sorry to disappoint you. This is not the floor plan of Prima Brickfields.

This was done by students as a competition among many students as TOD - ROL Afffordable Housing Development.

I doubt GDP Architects and Pr1ma will implement much that would be desired due to high land acquisition costs. As a Transit Orientated Development & River Of Life, there's so much that can be done.
1. Covered and litted walkway to Bangsar LRT
2. Shops and terrace facing Klang River and landscaping to fit water activities down the river
3. Bicycle access and promoting use of bicycle due to existing bicycle lane

Maybe the purchasers can write in and crowdfund these community projects ourselves.

user posted image
user posted image
user posted image
e-lite
post Jan 21 2018, 02:45 PM

On my way
665 posts

They additionally reduced 2 levels of car park.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
e-lite
post Mar 27 2018, 05:11 PM

On my way
665 posts

Sukacitanya dimaklumkan bahawa tuan/puan adalah dijemput hadir untuk pemilihan unit kediaman PR1MA @ Brickfields pada masa dan tempat seperti di bawah;

Tarikh                   : 30 Mac 2018 (Jumaat)
Masa                     : 10.00 pagi - 12.30 Tengah Hari
Tempat                 : Dewan Tun Razak 1, PWTC, Kuala Lumpur.
Election goodies or non-goodies?

This post has been edited by e-lite: Mar 27 2018, 06:08 PM
e-lite
post Mar 27 2018, 10:55 PM

On my way
665 posts

Please be reminded to do your due diligence. Land is now converted from freehold to leasehold. No. of car parks reduced, floor plan and facilities greatly changed. Go check how many lifts per block, corridor width, ceiling height, tiles and power point specification.

Caveat emptor

e-lite
post Mar 29 2018, 10:20 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(coinstar @ Mar 29 2018, 04:04 PM)
Yupp.. Brickfield got PPA1M... very the cheap  only RM200/sqft  brows.gif  brows.gif  brows.gif
RM90,000 for 850sf
e-lite
post Mar 30 2018, 04:28 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Lady Irrawaddy @ Mar 30 2018, 04:18 PM)
Let me share (i was invited to pr1ma expo today).

1. Product
3 blocks - B and C open for sale
Block A - nearest to entrance - Type C (932 sqf) and D (1005 sqf) for future development

2. Price
Type A - 691 sqf - 270k - 1 cp
Type B - 799 sqf - 299k - 1 cp
Type C - 932sqf - lower floor - tandem 2 cp - 370k
Type C - 932 sqf - higher floor - side by side 2 cp - 380k

3. Completion date
3 years from snp but never stated 2021

4. Facilities - Dewan, Tadika, Taska, Surau, Gym

5. Outlook - no balcony, so i think it look like ppr apartment

6. Freehold (previously) to Leasehold (now 98 years left).

Do you still think, it is still a worth buy?
If for own-stay and you like the location (near to your office / children's school) then yes can buy. For whoever looking for fast money or durian runtuh, don't spoil market and disturb first home buyer's market.
e-lite
post Apr 3 2018, 01:36 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Volkswagen2 @ Apr 3 2018, 08:52 AM)
Actually the price of PR1MA is still lower than market price if you compare it with private development condos or apartments around the same area. Nowadays most new condo around 1000sqft with 3 bedrooms will fetch at least RM500k or higher. THe price of PR1MA is only seen to be expensive if you compare it with PP1AM or Rumahwip. I also understand that PP1AM units are huge, about 1,500sqft priced at RM300k or below. Not too sure on the concept or quality though.

The quality of PR1MA Alam Damai is actually not bad. The quality of interior finishing is quite good with minor defects. The floor and wall tiles, the light switches and wooden doors and ironmongery, PR1MA has selected the high quality fittings. The Courtyard and landscaping also look good as the common area is rather spacious. The only downside is as you mentioned, which is the high price (when compared to other subsidized government/state projects). The result is the slow taking up of units at PR1MA Alam Damai during these initial stages, though more owners can be seen moving into the units as more applicants try to get their bank loans in. There are actually many interest for PR1MA Alam Damai although occupancy rate is low but most of the loans have failed.
Sorry I don't agree with you. You would have to fork out 10% downpayment + service bank loan for 3 years construction period + various stamp duty/legal fees. If for Brickfields case RM300k property, you will have to fork out RM48,000 cash before you can move in to your property. With the oversupply situation, now can buy completed condo property from Developer for 0% downpayment and without moratorium and freehold land status.
e-lite
post Jun 22 2019, 10:22 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Fresh Produce Boss @ Jun 21 2019, 10:28 AM)
Why worry???? if late to deliver base on SnP agreement, prima need to pay as late delivery charges.

Summore, develop by MRCB mah...
If Prima wound up, how become? Tutup kedai first to avoid LAD then only government bailout. Big company like Malaysian Airline System Berhad to Malaysia Airlines Berhad also restructured to to avoid penalties nod.gif
e-lite
post Sep 29 2019, 07:25 PM

On my way
665 posts

https://www.edgeprop.my/content/1592678/kpk...r1ma-homebuyers

In July this year, 1,058 individuals filed originating summons against PR1MA at the Kuala Lumpur High Court, calling for PR1MA’s discounts to be declared “null and void”.

According to a news report, the individuals claimed that PR1MA’s rebates of as much as 20% given to new house buyers have caused a devaluation of their properties and significant financial losses to existing property owners.

e-lite
post Oct 26 2019, 07:40 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(Pr1ma Buyer @ Oct 26 2019, 05:07 PM)
user posted image

Any lawyer to verify?

5 years lock in period from date of SPA  date and must obtain state title?

Or 5 Years lock in period from date of issuance state title..

Help, 😭
Based on your picture of the document, it is 5 years lock in period from the date of strata title registered under your name. If you don't register the title under your name or perform MOT transfer to your name, then the 5 years clock haven't begun.

Haven't take keys but want to sell already rclxs0.gif whistling.gif
e-lite
post Oct 24 2022, 08:32 PM

On my way
665 posts

QUOTE(trust4you @ Oct 23 2022, 10:09 PM)
Project from 2014 until now. D 8 years.

8 yrs ,
manutdgiggs alrealdy a millionaire x10 = billionaire janitor rocks
askarperang alrealdy sold more auction unit than any other ehile flipping and renting out affordable home
icemanfx words >> kuptung pot calling jinjang kettle black still make sense
kochin regretting he buy enests kuptong becos horrible work man one man ship
Where got 8 years. I am not buyer but the SPA signing date is not 8 years lah

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0184sec    0.29    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:51 PM