lori driver kena saman,
lawyer sue me.....

wtf...
zul_sur
post Oct 1 2014, 04:05 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Oct 1 2014, 02:13 PM)
heh. sapa salah first? case still on going? Bodily injury claim is it? u x patah tgn?

if lorry, lorry sure salah one.
Lori salah. lost control at third lane(rightmost) langgar my car at second lane(middle). later need to go to court for trial. me ok, just car damage. lorry driver claim body injury, but claim from my insurance. insurance agent that take my testimony also surprise why lorry driver lawyer want to pursue case. he said they are trying the possibility if i did not attend the court trial.
zul_sur
post Oct 1 2014, 04:35 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Oct 1 2014, 04:26 PM)
oh in this case, maybe the lorry lawyer want to say u are liable 30% of this accident.

let me tell you what happen in court in malaysia lah

the hakim one ah, when see the victim, patah tgn, kerusi roda, regardless his fault or not, sure kasihan one... CONFIRM kasihan... and in the end will blame u say i.e. 40% is your fault coz not carefull of your surrounding. total claims quantum RM100k. u liable 40%. so insurance co will pay 40K to him. kalao die menang la. if your insurance co, die2 din want to pay, co will appeal in court many times, and u oso kene drag to court many times..

your loss is, your NCD will burnt
like that also can. wow. my faith to humanity destroyed again.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0500sec    0.27    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:03 PM