Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

RiriRuruRara
post Feb 11 2018, 08:54 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Feb 9 2018, 11:03 PM)
Atleast more than 6 months. Coz the rule set is that must give 6 months to police looking for ur car. Or rather, wait until so happen by luck found urcar
Hi boss, wta did I do any mistake. A car reverse into me just now causing damage to my car. There came these toll truck runner on the motorcycle. He say just let him do everything from police report right up to the repairs. It was my first time having accident, is it ok I trust this guy completely???
RiriRuruRara
post Feb 11 2018, 10:29 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Feb 11 2018, 10:24 PM)
He will send tonhis workshop, and probably will charge u for tow truck fees.

U cannot send ur car to ur preferred workshop or honda toyota etc .

Thats all i guess.
He told me I don't have to spend anything, everything will claim from the guy who bang me? My car is a perodua he said will replace everything with original parts?

Should I trust him or go get back my car???
RiriRuruRara
post Feb 11 2018, 11:17 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Feb 11 2018, 10:45 PM)
Trust him oso can. Just confirm with him that he wont charge u for the tow.

Remember loss of use? Probably he gonna claim for u and songlap that too.

Read loss of use on my first post.
Ya he said confirm no charges. But the police report part is that true he can make a police report for me??? My friend said that is not possible?
RiriRuruRara
post May 5 2018, 10:57 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

Hi I just got a form for my no claim use, the form is called E-Payment Authorisation Form.
1. I am currently unemployed but in the form they ask for authorised signatory and company stamp. Is my signature enough bcs i'm unemployed atm how to get a company stamp?
2.They asking for a photocopy of (Certified True Copy) of the relevant page of my bank statement, what is this??? Is it my bank saving book?
RiriRuruRara
post May 6 2018, 10:28 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 6 2018, 09:04 AM)
call them i think they meant stamp duty. kat pejabat pos rm10 got.

go to bank and ask for certified truw cooy. yes ur bank acc but with bank stamp.
Ok, 1 more thing I see the other form they need me to get a lawyer signature, any idea how much a lawyer charge for this? Bcs the money they giving me also not that much.
RiriRuruRara
post May 7 2018, 01:58 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 7 2018, 09:21 AM)
i have no idea. what lawyer? i just claim bodily injury like 5 months ago. no lawyer required.
Yes there is a form called receipt discharge and indemnity. I see this form I need to sign it and also a lawyer need to sign it too.
RiriRuruRara
post May 7 2018, 10:15 PM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 7 2018, 02:04 PM)
witness area? my colleague sign for me. no lawyer needed.
Below the signature there says advocate and solicitor, any witness can sign this part???? I also don't know this my first time kena accident.

Also do your think it is worth my time to ask for more money from the loss of use? Bcs my car was in the workshop for more then a month but they only offer me rm120..
RiriRuruRara
post May 8 2018, 12:00 AM

Enthusiast
782 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ May 7 2018, 11:13 PM)
call them and ask.

y not. actually u can nego for more. they usually give face for the first time. try 200. maybe they guve 159
Ok thanks. When I called them they said this figure was from my company adjuster. So now I need to call my insurance company to increase or the person who bang me insurance company?

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0370sec    0.43    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 28th March 2024 - 05:13 PM