views

CheesePizzaa P
post May 14 2019, 03:15 PM

Probation
31 posts

Hi TS! My situation

- Car hit by another car back in Jan 2019
- Police determined other driver is at fault, got the keputusan already
- Tak sempat bring to shop my husband pulak got into accident (own fault)
- life happened, so basically only today finally got the chance to bring car to shop
- our concern is to get the car back as soon as possible. paling boleh tahan 2 weeks, by raya memang really need it already
- damage is minor cracks to bumper and license plate

was told by an agent that one option is we can claim using lawyer, so the car should be out in 4-5 days. the lawyer will take our LoU as his fees.

is this legit? what's the risk? any other procedure?

thank you!

CheesePizzaa P
post Jun 26 2019, 09:47 AM

Probation
31 posts

QUOTE(lamode @ Jun 25 2019, 04:58 PM)
I got the answer already from a runner, so it's not official and take it with a pinch of salt.
most of the time, official SC are authorized workshop to insurers, but not listed on the website.
why? because those listed will be able to repair car of many brands, whereby official SC only handle cars from 1 specified manufacturer, hence they are not listed there.
not sure if this is helpful but i just got my car back from a Honda SC for body repair work. my experience from beginning to end have been very good. they took care of everything, except for claiming CART from the 3rd party insurance. even then they provided me with the application letter, copies of all documents, and a handout explaining what to do. they've also been very communicative, giving me regular updates and accommodating me with off-hour drop offs, pickups, and minimizing the car's time in the workshop. i think because they're connected to the honda brand, they have more incentive to provide great service.

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0484sec    3.59    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 17th November 2019 - 05:24 PM