Accident 101: i teach u claim loss of use

views

Boomwick
post Jun 2 2019, 09:12 PM

On my way
558 posts

Hi TS.

My situation.

Car hit within apartment compound. I reported police, the one hit me also reported 1 week later.

The tricky thing is here

Keputusan is set on 16th June, but i already booked my repair on 12th June. But keputusan can say is I no wrong because mine is a parked car and not moving and kena hit.

My car is comprehensive 1st party. The hit me one i duno.

So i send in to authorized workshop to do repair. The repair timeline agak agak is 1 week.

Question.
1. Go for OD-KFK claim ? Since i 100% confident i am not wrong?

2. Go for 3rd party claim? Will it is hassle?

Which is advisable? Or wait for final keputusan and then only send to service center repair? My concern is will the claim amount be disputed, although i send in to authorized workshop service center. Later bill 5k, compensation only 3k or 4k?

And do i need the other party police report to claim this? Or i need the keputusan report to make claim?
Boomwick
post Jun 3 2019, 09:23 AM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(saigetsu @ Jun 3 2019, 06:14 AM)
Go for OD-KFK claim ? Since i 100% confident i am not wrong?
Odkfk. Coz its panel workshop. If workshop lambat, u can call insurance co to make it faster. You might have to pass the police results to them. Because some of panel workshops are lazy to get the report for u.

2. Go for 3rd party claim? Will it is hassle? Can also. Because you do everything for you. Most of the time they will songlap ur lods of use claims.

Which is advisable? Or wait for final keputusan and then only send to service center repair? My concern is will the claim amount be disputed, although i send in to authorized workshop service center. Later bill 5k, compensation only 3k or 4k?

Some of the workshops will only repair after keputusan. Some repair rightaway. Ask first. Or. Else later u takde car to drive for long time. Dont worry about claim amount. U will not have to take care of that. Insurance will handle it. No bill 5k compensation 3k or 4k kind of situation unless u total loss.

And do i need the other party police report to claim this? Or i need the keputusan report to make claim?

Normal police report n keputusan.
1 more question

Mine is comprehensive policy. The another party lets say is a third party coverage policy.

Under this scenario, can i go for ODKFK?
I was read somewhere here that ODKFK requires 2 party both the victim and the offender to have comprehensive coverage only can work.

If not then go for tppd

Very confused now also.

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0374sec    0.35    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 08:44 PM