Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

52 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> SKYMERIDIEN @ SKYCITY SENTUL EAST [OWNERS' THREAD], SkyWorld. Design the Experience. Investment

views

Win Win Inspiration
post Jun 19 2017, 03:59 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,708 posts

QUOTE(gks @ Jun 19 2017, 01:42 PM)
The facade is quite similar to lumi Tropicana. Quite iconic but nowhere near capers/Fennels level.

But the location and neighborhood left much to be desired. I think investors already learnt the lesson from capers that iconic cannot fix neighborhood and if skyworld plan to launch at premium..  good luck to them!
Care to share more of the neighbourhood concerns? smile.gif
prohunter123
post Jun 19 2017, 05:05 PM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(rainman19 @ Jun 19 2017, 01:47 PM)
This is 65 acres?
NOPE..... this is just Meridien @ Skycity 2.94 acres only...
Whole Project is Call SkyCity
rainman19
post Jun 19 2017, 07:37 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,140 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Jun 19 2017, 02:01 PM)
From the flyer can see that is redevelopment of entire bandar baru sentul. Those low rise (5 stores Flat will be remove). Lastes i heard is on Flat Negeri Negeri Sembilan to redevelop never tot is entire Bandar baru Sentul.

Excited. rclxms.gif
I doubt to be remove , no notice from my relative.
If demolish, where the existing household To be relocate?
gks
post Jun 20 2017, 09:33 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,782 posts

QUOTE(Win Win Inspiration @ Jun 19 2017, 03:59 PM)
Care to share more of the neighbourhood concerns? smile.gif
Demographic and general perception of Sentul.
godlikexioo
post Jun 20 2017, 12:12 PM

Enthusiast
745 posts

QUOTE(rainman19 @ Jun 19 2017, 07:37 PM)
I doubt to be remove , no notice from my relative.
If demolish, where the existing household To be relocate?
Pls Check again with them. make sure ur relative must be owner
Flat Sri N9, received letter 2 yrs ago and few meeting were had it before. condition giving is 1 to 1 exchange.
prohunter123
post Jun 21 2017, 11:54 AM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(godlikexioo @ Jun 20 2017, 12:12 PM)
Pls Check again with them. make sure ur relative must be owner
Flat Sri N9, received letter 2 yrs ago and few meeting were had it before. condition giving is 1 to 1 exchange.
rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif rclxms.gif

kehadapan
post Jun 23 2017, 11:51 PM

Casual
426 posts

Idk how they manage to squeeze this project onto that field lol. So freaking nearby low rise flat there.

I wonder if they bising or not.
kehadapan
post Jun 23 2017, 11:53 PM

Casual
426 posts

Anyway sentullian reporting here. I used to play football at that field lol.

Parking for information regarding this project. Might be my 1st home.
prohunter123
post Jun 24 2017, 01:38 PM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(Properlog @ Jun 19 2017, 03:32 PM)
When is the first preview?
1st Preview in arrangement . Try to be early of July
Win Win Inspiration
post Jun 24 2017, 06:30 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,708 posts

QUOTE(prohunter123 @ Jun 24 2017, 01:38 PM)
Thanks for sharing this mate.
WahBiang
post Jun 24 2017, 07:49 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,718 posts

QUOTE(prohunter123 @ Jun 24 2017, 01:38 PM)
Macam not much info available.. layout & price out ady?
prohunter123
post Jun 25 2017, 10:21 AM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(WahBiang @ Jun 24 2017, 07:49 PM)
Macam not much info available.. layout & price out ady?
once out , i will upload here ya

sathishfiles
post Jul 2 2017, 02:31 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

I still wondering how on Earth thy got 60+ ac land.. best part I jst living next block of thy planned to build this meridian....

Based on our community meeting there won't be any demolition going to happen since those house bought by the owner frm dbkl... Unlike flat n9 belongs to dbkl and was asked to move out n get 1to1.

Block 85 & 79 I doubt will be demolished unless thy pay up huge compensation to the hs owners like me hehe. So now I'm not sure how they can illustrate covering entire bandar Baru Sentul.... something is not right. !! Need to confirm on this.

As I know those 4stry houses infornt LRT Sentul (not Sentul Timur) ..will be demolished years ago. (Mayb this is wt skyworld mentioning since it's close to UTC.)

Pls share if you have any latest news....

Personal point.:
1) traffic jam is huge prob In morning those coming out from datosenu ...not sure how many block that meridian allocated....too add the suffering. Current situation is already massively worsened infornt of UTC and also traffic light junction near capers.. morning /evening. Entirely bbsentul filled with old n new apartments but lack of parking space or big roads...this is crazy !!!

2) parking issues hehe and massive jam...gona be huge prob. Let's see smile.gif...
a) and also there is no direct access unless you make a big U Turn to access to the enterance via the BBSentul school road.... :/ ..not sure how they solving this portion. or any cut through...
b)if u coming via capers road...u need to take a big turn at BBS school still...haizz. living there for 35 yrs i know..due to this rapid dev.
c) those coming from dato senu will be making Uturn infront of meridian..(congestion!!) ..in morning.

3) Noise pollution from the new duke hway build across... based on my bad experience living on top floor ..its going to be a killer noise. (something to be considered by the developer...im having the same issue at maxim citylights .EXTREME (note that) noise coming from karak highway this is some 300-500meters away.. ..huhu..at level 32. ....so im just imagining how this going to be ..since so close approx less than 100-150m .. + addon noise pollution from speakers (multi speakers) !!! .. sighhh.

4) looks like this 2 block going to be a high density like maxim so not sure the quality n maintenance or menace going to be...as per claimed rainforest theme hehe .....huhu.

Update:
5) not sure abt this info..based on one of resident at N9 flat owners..been told that thy will get a house nearby meridian....!! ( Need confirmation) is this also falls under rumah WIP??

This post has been edited by sathishfiles: Jul 4 2017, 08:28 AM
GadgetzKL
post Jul 4 2017, 03:45 PM

Getting Started
92 posts

QUOTE(sathishfiles @ Jul 2 2017, 02:31 PM)
I still wondering how on Earth thy got 60+ ac land.. best part I jst living next block of thy planned to build this meridian....

Based on our community meeting there won't be any demolition going to happen since those house bought by the owner frm dbkl...  Unlike flat n9 belongs to dbkl and was asked to move out n get 1to1.

Block 85 & 79 I doubt will be demolished unless thy pay up huge compensation to the hs owners like me hehe. So now I'm not sure how they can illustrate covering entire bandar Baru Sentul.... something is not right.  !! Need to confirm on this.

As I know those 4stry houses infornt LRT Sentul (not Sentul Timur) ..will be demolished years ago. (Mayb this is wt skyworld mentioning since it's close to UTC.)

Pls share if you have any latest news....

Personal point.:
1) traffic jam is huge prob In morning those coming out from datosenu ...not sure how many block that meridian allocated....too add the suffering. Current situation is already massively worsened infornt of UTC and also traffic light junction near capers.. morning /evening. Entirely bbsentul filled with old n new apartments but lack of parking space or big roads...this is crazy !!!

2) parking issues hehe and massive jam...gona be huge prob. Let's see smile.gif...
a) and also there is no direct access unless you make a big U Turn to access to the enterance via the BBSentul school road.... :/ ..not sure how they solving this portion. or any cut through...
b)if u coming via capers road...u need to take a big turn at BBS school still...haizz. living there for 35 yrs i know..due to this rapid dev.
c) those coming from dato senu will be making Uturn infront of meridian..(congestion!!) ..in morning.

3) Noise pollution from the new duke hway build across... based on my bad experience living on top floor ..its going to be a killer noise. (something to be considered by the developer...im having the same issue at maxim citylights .EXTREME (note that) noise coming from karak highway this is some 300-500meters away.. ..huhu..at level 32. ....so im just imagining how this going to be ..since so close approx less than 100-150m .. + addon noise pollution from speakers (multi speakers) !!!  .. sighhh.

4) looks like this 2 block going to be a high density like maxim so not sure the quality n maintenance or menace going to be...as per claimed rainforest theme hehe .....huhu.

Update:
5) not sure abt this info..based on one of resident at N9 flat owners..been told that thy will get a house nearby meridian....!! ( Need confirmation) is this also falls under rumah WIP??

you are right, i stay there too but never heard of any compensation plan before, only know that there are several developer try to acquire the land before but most of the owners not agree to the terms they offered. That what i wonder too how they cover the whole bandar baru sentul. BTW there are several condos (melur, mawar,newest one is Rafflesia and there is another one still under construction opposte UTC) in between there as well beside the dbkl flat. If SkyWorld already acquired the land why just build on a small field next to the duke highway and the flat?

This post has been edited by GadgetzKL: Jul 4 2017, 04:31 PM
sathishfiles
post Jul 4 2017, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

QUOTE(GadgetzKL @ Jul 4 2017, 03:45 PM)
you are right, i stay there too but never heard of any compensation plan before, only know that there are several developer try to acquire the land before but most of the owners not agree to the terms they offered. That what i wonder too how they cover the whole bandar baru sentul. BTW there are several condos (melur, mawar,newest one is Rafflesia and there is another one still under construction opposte UTC) in between there as well beside the dbkl flat. If SkyWorld already acquired the land why just build on a small field next to the duke highway and the flat?
Personally skyworld BBS sentul illustration kinda not right covering entire BBSentul as a whole kinda marketing gimmick... where else you can see private Apt : I will directly ask our community leader whats going on by this week..unless something we are not aware off. FYI most owners are already aged so offering price by the previous bidding doesnt go well, thy told me last time some china based company tried hard. and now skyworld came into this picture out of sudden huhu...seriously this is new.

Apt: current privately owned
1) Mawar
2) Melur
3) Reffelsia
4) Anjung Villa
5) Orkid
6) 1prima house (opposite utc)
7) Block Community 77,79 & 85,83.....xxxx.etc (if the owners already bought over the hs)
8) Block Sri Perak (around 8 flats) which sold by dbkl ....

: as per SA told me, thy going to develop that place in 10yrs time...so im wondering how much thy have to compensate hs owners ??
1)Meridian (per sq 600 if not mistaken since its a residential)
2) New project for N9 -old owners to be moved nearby meridian)

Best let skyworld to clarify this or any SA to do so.... BBSentul is Small area and true why Skyworld only closing small portion of the field ...or atleast I would have known if any developer approach nearby flats to buy over...since we live there. so far NOTHING !!!

sathishfiles
post Jul 4 2017, 10:19 PM

Getting Started
160 posts

I hope this guys can really give a good explanation how to going to tackle point 1 and 2 ..... its already horrible with this new duke crap to add with current ..since there is no other way for you to escape towards KL...

How they managed to buy that small piece of land hehe from dbkl smile.gif jeng jeng I thought its belongs to that flat used as football field... would say last piece of football field for that community.... hmmm. Greedy dbkl.
GadgetzKL
post Jul 5 2017, 11:22 AM

Getting Started
92 posts

this is not the first field they approved and it wont be there last. melur and mawar location used to be a big field and at the end all sold to developers

This post has been edited by GadgetzKL: Jul 6 2017, 10:23 AM
singletonz
post Jul 10 2017, 10:25 PM

2 posts

I live nearby the site location, just bought the flat nearby about 3/4 years ago. I know its a leasehold land, but if the tenure hasn't come up yet, they can take the land?

If so, hows the case like me that is still paying the monthly to bank? I know a lot of neighbours around here are old family, and already paid off their debts so I think if they agree by exchanging a 1-1 unit it will be fine, but you know I'm a lil bit worried about my case if one day they do wanna take up the land.

Last year I think an unknown developer came by and do a roadshow, saying they wanna build up a apartment(mixed one with shops below, 4 blocks or more if not mistaken but design very poor). If I remember correctly they will take the whole plot of land from the SKYMEREDIEN site to the end besides Melur and Mawar apartment. I guess a lot of people doesn't agree and all went quite now.

Anyways, I think they had build up a showroom near the DUKE Extension exit, just nearby the site. I do wanna go and visit but I guess the price range would be 400-500k for the cheapest unit. unsure.gif
kaxe113
post Jul 11 2017, 02:23 PM

Getting Started
206 posts

Parking..
Son of owner blok 85
prohunter123
post Jul 13 2017, 01:12 PM

Getting Started
268 posts

QUOTE(singletonz @ Jul 10 2017, 10:25 PM)
I live nearby the site location, just bought the flat nearby about 3/4 years ago. I know its a leasehold land, but if the tenure hasn't come up yet, they can take the land?

If so, hows the case like me that is still paying the monthly to bank? I know a lot of neighbours around here are old family, and already paid off their debts so I think if they agree by exchanging a 1-1 unit it will be fine, but you know I'm a lil bit worried about my case if one day they do wanna take up the land.

Last year I think an unknown developer came by and do a roadshow, saying they wanna build up a apartment(mixed one with shops below, 4 blocks or more if not mistaken but design very poor). If I remember correctly they will take the whole plot of land from the SKYMEREDIEN site to the end besides Melur and Mawar apartment. I guess a lot of people doesn't agree and all went quite now.

Anyways, I think they had build up a showroom near the DUKE Extension exit, just nearby the site. I do wanna go and visit but I guess the price range would be 400-500k for the cheapest unit.  unsure.gif
the sales gallery will opening soon

52 Pages « < 3 4 5 6 7 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0294sec    0.32    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:07 PM