Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

New Honda City 2014 v03, 63+ LYN so far~ Getting Stronger

views

Eithanius
post Jul 13 2014, 12:41 PM

::+::KukuNius(tm)::+::
3,933 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Jul 13 2014, 12:12 PM)
Another thing I like to highlight between the City and my Inspira.

CVTs are known for rubber band effect s. Suprisingly, there is very little rubber band effect here compare to my Inspira. This car is very responsive, better than the torque converter cars like Vios, Almera and even Forte.

Btw, I am still driving in Econ mode. tongue.gif

Earth dream CVT really no play play man...
No wonder all the reviews says the car has good response and acceleration and beats the rest of the competitors. ..Its the gearbox that makes all the difference and optimize the power of the old Engine.
Fuiyo..imagine Earthdream gearbox plug into Inspira Mivec 2.0....wah lau...drool.gif
Oi...! Enuf talk... Show us your new car... Post some pics... brows.gif brows.gif brows.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif
Eithanius
post Jul 13 2014, 01:17 PM

::+::KukuNius(tm)::+::
3,933 posts

QUOTE(Matrix @ Jul 13 2014, 12:50 PM)
Not mai car. Wifey's car. whistling.gif

Same like every other City on the road only mah.

Btw, got quiet xonfused by this smart key thing. If the engine is running, and the key holder walk away from the car, it says "No Key" on the dashboard. So what will happen? Car still can drive wor. hmm.gif
Same with my Camry, but never driven away before without the key... laugh.gif laugh.gif ph34r.gif Maybe I should try... brows.gif

My guess is the car will be disabled if the key gets out of range, but this is dependent on the car manufacturer... In short, RTFM...

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0299sec    0.61    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:38 PM