42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Collectibles Sneakers Thread

views

julchin_09
post Feb 8 2006, 11:21 AM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

I see, thats sad to hear....I try to avoid that by periodically applying SCOTHGARD leather protector and moituriser. Helps protect from stains, cracks.and water...
Swaye
post Feb 8 2006, 02:48 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

i'd like to post pictures man.. hahah but the family camera was stolen... but i also have a post in the garage sales for the uptempo sensations.. if anybody is interested go check it out ... i could link pics from web sites if anybody is really interested...
julchin_09
post Feb 8 2006, 03:04 PM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

I see ...Sorry to hear that......

Im currently looking for a cheap ACG...Will have to go to the Nike Factory outslets....tongue.gif
aliftaufiq
post Feb 8 2006, 04:13 PM

4G92P
2,785 posts

I collects DC and Crazzecausa shoes..Nice design..
pengster
post Feb 9 2006, 09:36 PM

eVoWei™
7,757 posts

QUOTE(Swaye @ Feb 6 2006, 01:28 AM)
yes i'm selling it.. my price is 450 slightly negotiable... Apart from that i have a limited edition snakeskin black addidas superstar brand new... 300 also slightly negotiable...
wow dats kinda xpensive....got any cheap nike bball shoes?

@julchin
wow nice collection of AJ's dude thumbup.gif u bought da AJ XX?man dat shoe is too xpensive imho laugh.gif
Swaye
post Feb 9 2006, 11:13 PM

Getting Started
236 posts

well i do have a pair of nike air uptempo sensations... they're brand new... haha 300 negotiable...
providence
post Feb 10 2006, 06:39 AM

On my way
Group Icon
Elite
648 posts

QUOTE(julchin_09 @ Feb 8 2006, 11:21 AM)
I see, thats sad to hear....I try to avoid that by periodically applying SCOTHGARD leather protector and moituriser. Helps protect from stains, cracks.and water...
You mean like using KIWI to polish your shoe? Should try it later smile.gif
julchin_09
post Feb 10 2006, 06:00 PM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

QUOTE(pengster @ Feb 9 2006, 09:36 PM)
wow dats kinda xpensive....got any cheap nike bball shoes?

@julchin
wow nice collection of AJ's dude thumbup.gif u bought da AJ XX?man dat shoe is too xpensive imho  laugh.gif
Hi...Thanks for the complement but I think you should know that its a real strain on my wallet. Anyway the AJ XX is not the most expensive ler...Actually got it during the Msia Sale for near RM500 which is a cut from the RM659 price.....
In the pic, the Brown AJ is the most expensive in the lot at RM650...The rest I scouted around to try and get it cheaper....Now going slow as $$ is spent on other things now....the ironic thing is that i've spent so much but too sayang to use them. Still looking for AJ 14 Retro but my common sense it telling me not to waste the $$.....

Shoes used to be so cheap last time when I started. The exchange rate was only 2.5 to the US$. AJs were selling new at RM470 then...now the most expensive AJ New release is RM750....ish... shakehead.gif

QUOTE(providence @ Feb 10 2006, 06:39 AM)
You mean like using KIWI to polish your shoe? Should try it later smile.gif
Nope not KIWI Polish. That is for the formal shoes right? I got the SCOTHGARD Brand which is a spray which is made out of Mink oil and is 10X move water resistent than whale oil or something like that....If i remember it was RM40 per tin...Very good as you can use it on all things leather like your belts/wallets/other shoes..but don't waste it on sofa sets tongue.gif
pengster
post Feb 10 2006, 09:45 PM

eVoWei™
7,757 posts

@julchin

hey da aj14 retro is selling in nike stores la.....i saw at nike shop 1u new wing...going for rm549 iianm....so how does da aj XX perform?since it doesnt hav an air sole but "pods" laugh.gif
ch1ck3n
post Feb 11 2006, 04:15 PM

Regular
1,431 posts

hey guys..
didnt realize there is a thread on shoes..
i just got myself a pair of limited ed world cup court force from HK...
they are YUMMY..!!! thumbup.gif

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
julchin_09
post Feb 12 2006, 01:52 AM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

QUOTE(pengster @ Feb 10 2006, 09:45 PM)
@julchin

hey da aj14 retro is selling in nike stores la.....i saw at nike shop 1u new wing...going for rm549 iianm....so how does da aj XX perform?since it doesnt hav an air sole but "pods" laugh.gif
Hey,

Yeah I made a trip to Nike Megamall on Sat and saw it going for that price too. But not the colour im looking for which is white....That one is the black one which is very nice but not my taste.....

I haven't worn my AJXX ler....jUst tested it out in my room to get the feel and its left in the box till now. I would say that its ok in terms of cushioning, but the leg strap takes getting used to.
Teong85
post Feb 12 2006, 03:29 PM

Pagan
634 posts

Hi, anyone here know where can i get Puma Suede or Puma Clyde, i love the design but cant find it in Puma store Midvalley. Help Help !!!
pengster
post Feb 12 2006, 04:10 PM

eVoWei™
7,757 posts

QUOTE(julchin_09 @ Feb 12 2006, 01:52 AM)
Hey,

Yeah I made a trip to Nike Megamall on Sat and saw it going for that price too. But not the colour im looking for which is white....That one is the black one which is very nice but not my taste.....

I haven't worn my AJXX ler....jUst tested it out in my room to get the feel and its left in the box till now. I would say that its ok in terms of cushioning, but the leg strap takes getting used to.
hmmm i dont tink msia has da white colourway.... sweat.gif lolx means u just buy da AJXX for collection?i rather like da laser etching thumbup.gif looks cool n xpensive XD
ayiesz
post Feb 12 2006, 05:23 PM

Selamat Hari Raya
2,778 posts

Adidas rio plus
Adidas rio grande

looks nice to me, and not that pricey.
besides al-ihsan, any shop can get adidas stuff at cheaper price?
julchin_09
post Feb 12 2006, 05:24 PM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

QUOTE(pengster @ Feb 12 2006, 04:10 PM)
hmmm i dont tink msia has da white colourway.... sweat.gif lolx means u just buy da AJXX for collection?i rather like da laser etching� thumbup.gif looks cool n xpensive XD
Oh ic...NO white ar? Then maybe I have to make a trip to SG...I've earmarked that as my last AJ Shoe this year cos I missed it when it originally came out. Damn stupid then and went to by a Foamposite instead doh.gif

As for the AJXX its for collection cos its the 20th anniversary of the AJ series. I dun buy all the shoes. Can't afford to spend that much and I won't be a good example to my younger sis whistling.gif I skipped AJXIII cos I got Air Foamposite Penny that year. Then XV was ugly and XIX was sold out but never really liked that. I just got a glimpse or AJXXI and I think its horrid. I think AJXIV is a better cheaper buy anyday....

You seem to keep in touch with AJ shoes as well. Which is your fav?

This post has been edited by julchin_09: Feb 12 2006, 05:26 PM
pengster
post Feb 13 2006, 09:34 PM

eVoWei™
7,757 posts

QUOTE(julchin_09 @ Feb 12 2006, 05:24 PM)
Oh ic...NO white ar? Then maybe I have to make a trip to SG...I've earmarked that as my last AJ Shoe this year cos I missed it when it originally came out. Damn stupid then and went to by a Foamposite instead� doh.gif

As for the AJXX its for collection cos its the 20th anniversary of the AJ series. I dun buy all the shoes. Can't afford to spend that much and I won't be a good example to my younger sis� whistling.gif� I skipped AJXIII cos I got Air Foamposite Penny that year. Then XV was ugly and XIX was sold out but never really liked that. I just got a glimpse or AJXXI and I think its horrid. I think AJXIV is a better cheaper buy anyday....

You seem to keep in touch with AJ shoes as well. Which is your fav?
o.0 ic...... laugh.gif hhahaha but gettin da foamposite is good isint it?now they stop producing it aread or selling so if its in mint condition it can b a collectors item thumbup.gif well mayb im just talking crap XD yeah i agree dat d AJXXI sux....design isint nice doh.gif hmm but i tried my friend's AJ18.5 n its really comfortable....double stacked zoom air + carbon fiber comfort control plate biggrin.gif looks good in da suede colourway thumbup.gif to me i tink my fav AJ is still da AJXVIII...looks sophisicated whistling.gif but now i want an AJ carmelo 1.5 white/blue colourway i missed in gettin it n now i cant find it anymore doh.gif

edit : o yeah i also like da AJXX looks cool wit all of jordan's basketball feats on da sole

This post has been edited by pengster: Feb 13 2006, 09:38 PM
julchin_09
post Feb 13 2006, 09:53 PM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

QUOTE(pengster @ Feb 13 2006, 09:34 PM)
o.0 ic...... laugh.gif hhahaha but gettin da foamposite is good isint it?now they stop producing it aread or selling so if its in mint condition it can b a collectors item  thumbup.gif well mayb im just talking crap XD yeah i agree dat d AJXXI sux....design isint nice doh.gif hmm but i tried my friend's AJ18.5 n its really comfortable....double stacked zoom air + carbon fiber comfort control plate biggrin.gif looks good in da suede colourway  thumbup.gif to me i tink my fav AJ is still da AJXVIII...looks sophisicated  whistling.gif but now i want an AJ carmelo 1.5 white/blue colourway i missed in gettin it n now i cant find it anymore doh.gif

edit : o yeah i also like da AJXX looks cool wit all of jordan's basketball feats on da sole
Yeah I just regretted not taking better care of my Foamposite 1.

AJ18.5 is attractive too. I find the AJXVIII and AJ18.5 to have the best traction of all in the line. But whenever I walk around the double stack Zoom though comfy, makes squeking noises and is really akward.

AJ Carmelo 1.5 white/blue not available di? Maybe you should go to the smaller shops and not the ones in the big malls....They are so many Al-Ikhsans around....go check them out ler....You might find a pair.... Lebron 3 is a sweet kickz...but I aint a fan of them wannabe AJ's.... tongue.gif

Like you said, AJXX has Jordan's feats on the lace-cover and the 20 shoes on the soles. So its more of a collectors item than a wearable shoe.... laugh.gif
yeahh
post Feb 14 2006, 02:59 AM

Not enough stars :(
1,715 posts

My Presto ... got them from australia ... doubt can find it in malaysia ...
user posted image

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

julchin_09
post Feb 14 2006, 12:29 PM

"Complicated Nutter"
7,485 posts

OOOhhh....

Nice colouration...never seen all white here before.....
Oiche Mhaith
post Feb 15 2006, 11:44 AM

Numquam Moribimur, We Will Never Die
628 posts

I collect Nike SBs and Jordans. Have been in the shoe game for 16-18 months now. Currently I have about 35 pairs and counting.

42 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0400sec    0.46    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 07:09 AM