Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

My razer deathadder 2013 fake or original ?, Mouse

views

spideysam
post Apr 17 2014, 02:56 PM

Enthusiast
937 posts

QUOTE(zennasyndroxx @ Apr 15 2014, 11:51 AM)
D:

but you still can hookup your fake siberia to ss engine?

we should bomb factories instead :l
The factories should be timebomb.....

It is very foul if u buy an original mouse but it is fake...
shakz_orange
post Apr 24 2014, 02:49 PM

Getting Started
121 posts

http://www.ebay.com/itm/251513369222

Too good to be true? With excellent customer rating, and the price that cheap. Tempting to buy :S
genjo
post Apr 25 2014, 11:11 AM

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
1,407 posts

Thanks for the thread. Especially the deathadder mouse...
TheGhostOfSparta
post Aug 12 2014, 07:10 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(lucidlts @ Apr 15 2014, 01:52 PM)
Just FYI, here's some counterfeit products which I've found in Malaysia and you guys should be extra alerted when buying any of these at a fishy price:

- Steelseries Siberia Headset, with a too good to be true price of RM200, no original packaging included. Seller said is sample unit, yeah right.

- Steelseries mousepad and Razer mousepad, same case with no original packaging and seller claim it's extra sample unit and selling at around RM30~Rm40 each.

- Steelseries Neckband Headset, original set only available in white, but the seller claimed that there's other color variants, priced around RM150.
How about this shop? https://www.facebook.com/noverockaway

lucidlts
post Aug 13 2014, 10:19 AM

brain powder
2,905 posts

QUOTE(TheGhostOfSparta @ Aug 12 2014, 07:10 PM)
Not very sure, never bought anything from them yet.
but from what i see, a lot of their product are taken from china (taobao mainly) rolleyes.gif
danielphang
post Aug 26 2014, 03:31 PM

Getting Started
115 posts

Hmmmm now i have to worry if my blackwidow ultimate and lachesis is fake and i bought it from viewnet. Guys if the razer products are fake can they sync to razer synapse.
DevilVoyage
post Aug 17 2017, 04:36 PM

1 posts

Can u guys just help me legit check a razer deathadder 2013 that im about to buy from another person COD.
Attached Image
AshhKlng1
post Jun 22 2018, 12:09 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Lochi @ Apr 13 2014, 11:48 PM)
I bought this mouse last saturday. All the exterior seems original. The lightning timing just right, side button properly placed. Side rubbergrip all nice. Gold plated usb with razer logo(with small tm).
The thing that makes me unsure is the description at the back of the mouse. I saw every thread about razer deathadder and none of them got chinese character.
So I just want to confirm about this. I'm really grateful nad thankful with your help.  smile.gif

This is the back of the mouse description.

http://i626.photobucket.com/albums/tt341/i...0414_133015.jpg
Hello, I have used your photo to see if your mouse was real, apparently, it is. I used razer synapse to verify it. when you go into razer synapse without your mouse plugged in click register your Razer product warranty and enter your info. It appears as Razer DeathAdder its real. If it says something is invalid it is fake. thumbsup.gif
https://prnt.sc/jxvoyi http://prntscr.com/jxvpki http://prntscr.com/jxvqh3
AshhKlng1
post Jun 22 2018, 12:11 PM

2 posts

sry im late

NinjaSteel
post Jun 22 2018, 05:31 PM

42 posts

Parking for research.
junclj
post Dec 10 2019, 04:18 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,297 posts

Today I just received a fake Razer Deathadder 2013 version, actually it is quite easy to differentiate original or fake Razer mouse. The fake one usually will selling below RM50 in shopee, lazada or taobao. If you do not have original Razer mouse, you will surely can't differentiate whether it is fake or original.

My office one Razer Abyssus 1800 was suddenly dead and can't power on after it served for me 4 years. The Razer Abyssus is really good in quality, just on last week, the mouse suddenly dead and not able to power on totally. So I look for some used mouse in taobao and finally bought a very cheap Razer Deathadder 2013 4G 6400dpi.

Today I just received the mouse and I plug in to my office PC to test. The mouse cursor can't move directly without mousepad. I try to calibrate in Synapse. Still can't move on the table. The previous Razer Abyssus can use directly on my office table without required any mousepad.

Secondly, I was notice that. The fake Razer mouse black plastic surface is so rough. Original Razer mouse is smooth on their plastic surface even though their mouse are still in matte black. I know that because I back home just now and try my home original Razer Deathadder Elite. The original Razer mouse built surface is smooth with matte black, and the original Razer mouse can use on any surface including smooth glassy surface without the necessary of mousepad.

The fake Razer mouse still can detect by Razer Synapse and I still can successfully register my warranty on Razer website. What a funny jokes. The Razer website is considered that my Razer mouse as "Razer Deathadder Ergonomic Gaming Mouse". However, the serial number is fake one. I was typed in the serial number on the Razer website but ended up product doesn't exist.

user posted image

The polling rate of 1000hz is fake. When I try to switch up the polling rate to 1000hz, I still can feels like the mouse cursor is still moving like a normal mouse that bought from pasar malam. Usually when I using the original Razer mouse with 1000hz polling rate. The mouse cursor is always moving very, very smooth in high frame rates. This fake Razer mouse feels like does not change anything on the cursor even I already switched to 1000hz. No matter how high I switch, the cursor is still move stuttering like the normal mouse at 125hz.

user posted image

About the clicks, the original Razer mouse are lighter on their mouse clicks and the click sounds more quiet that the fake one. The fake Razer mouse is more clicky and more noisy than the original Razer mouse. This is quite obvious when you are comparing a fake and original Razer mouse side by side.

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

user posted image

This post has been edited by junclj: Dec 10 2019, 05:05 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0140sec    0.31    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 01:50 AM