Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Yesterday's loot

user posted image
SUSadvocado
post Jul 16 2014, 10:57 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Puchong got, i think they restock already check the facial section.

QUOTE(wkkm007 @ Jul 16 2014, 04:03 PM)
Thank for the reply smile.gif

Does anyone know Pavilion KL selling this?
SUSadvocado
post Jul 24 2014, 08:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

how much do you need to open 1? seems anywhere you go Daiso's always got many customers despite opened so many years.

if open near office areas confirm business very good.

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 24 2014, 08:19 PM)
This is great! Reporting in as well!

FYI, I used to work at Daiso (part time).

Did you guys know that not all Daiso are under Jusco? wink.gif

There are few other companies that opens Daiso as their own....franchise?

Sorry, don't know the right terms.  whistling.gif
SUSadvocado
post Jul 25 2014, 09:24 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

they buy bulk mainly as gifts. don't think can get any cheaper deals outside.

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 25 2014, 01:36 AM)
Well, not really. Most of Daiso that is in Jusco, is under Jusco.
But some branches for example, Daiso in One Utama is under a different company which I used to work with and the boss have quite a few branches under him.

Those Daiso with black sign like the one in IOI mall in under a different company. smile.gif

As for the mask, yep, I used it already but not very effective (on me at least). But people always buy that mask. 1 time a customer bought 40pcs!
Hmmm, I never got the chance to ask my boss because he is not really a talkative guy.
But yes, the business is good. Even in the mall that deemed "not as busy", the sales are at least 3k on weekdays and on weekends 8k is not a problem. Festive season, sales can shoot up to 15k.

The OU branch one, the highest sale was 25k. The store is super tight but people still come.

I was a cashier and 1 time, a couple bought those reusable foldable bag,69 units  shocking.gif

My colleague told me she had a customer, bought 1k worth of make up items.  ohmy.gif
SUSadvocado
post Jul 25 2014, 01:17 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Sell internet not so easy nowadays for low priced items.

Sell local, big cities already have Daisos, only smaller town don't have but they have Mr. DIY & other shops like 100 yen.

Sell international, cannot compete with China & Hong Kong sellers since Malaysia post rate so expensive China can sell $5 free post you sell $2 but minimum postage is already $15 to USA. how to compete?

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 25 2014, 12:50 PM)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________
Some yes, I agree.
I've got few customers that buys rm400-600 worth of stuffs and they told me the are selling them back on the internet smile.gif
2 guys bought few hundred pieces of vase because they are opening a flower shop.

Hehe. It was fun asking them.
thumbup.gif
SUSadvocado
post Jul 26 2014, 01:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Pasar Malam in rurual areas where majority don't know Daiso or 100 yen shops.

Buy rm5 sell at rm8 sill make 60% profit.

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 26 2014, 01:33 PM)
True that. Now I'm curious as to whom he sells it to and how his business doing..  hmm.gif
Haha, yep. Most Malaysians too. XD
SUSadvocado
post Jul 26 2014, 01:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

got many people don't know how much the items cost. i believe including locals when 1st introduced to local market. still got people ask how much the items.

QUOTE(ReWeR @ Jul 25 2014, 03:13 PM)
they not yet get used to the 100yen shop concept biggrin.gif
SUSadvocado
post Jul 27 2014, 10:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Always use both sides. i always put a clean dry piece as base then another dry or wet sheet to mop. the thing is after using both sides, you still have like half sheet unused (area where you clip on the mop) abit waste... so take out use hand to wipe...

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 27 2014, 06:21 PM)
Yup, just put like in your pic & wipe.
I have small room too but depends on the dust. I used about 2 wipes most of the time.
4 the most if I clean every inch of the room minus the window smile.gif
SUSadvocado
post Jul 27 2014, 10:46 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Do you have to order the stuffs based on what Daiso wants, or you order from their catalogs, coz i know some items really considered overpriced for rm5 not many people will want to buy, made in China somemore, if made in Japan maybe more people will buy, for example normal eraser, paper clip, stapler refills those outside sell rm2-3 only.

BTW is 1 million enough to open 1 outlet, coz i know if open in kampung place sure sell like hot pancakes. I wonder how much they make for each rm5 item sold?

QUOTE(EmonMaimon @ Jul 27 2014, 05:08 PM)
Agree with you. Its like treasure hunt in there XD
My ex-boss been talking about opening one in Kuantan since last July.  doh.gif
Tot they were opening there first but they open a new outlet in KL, The Main Place mall if I remember correctly.
Which one? d rm5 one ke?
If you want bigger size, daiso got but high-value item. RM15 @ RM20 (diff size).
But make sure you check them in front of the cashier for scratches or crack cuz u can exchange right then n there.
Cannot exchange or refund after u buy.
I think biggest I've went are Setia City Mall.
P/s: I worked at The Mines one. hehehehe.
SUSadvocado
post Aug 10 2014, 09:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

they got sell glow in dark stars...

QUOTE(buggeroff @ Aug 10 2014, 04:57 PM)
Got a question.. Daiso got house decor item or not? Want to find bling2 for my house.
SUSadvocado
post Sep 17 2014, 02:09 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

erm isn't it suppose to be wooden so it actually make loud sound? u use rubber, got sound? also you need special stand to knock the hammer on for best effect, knock on table you might break it...

QUOTE(bakbudix @ Sep 17 2014, 01:32 PM)
I purchased rubber hammer at Daiso
cheap hammer for congress
SUSadvocado
post Sep 21 2014, 10:24 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Got, it's buried somewhere in /k, not many fans here, most uncle aunties dun come here.

QUOTE(wyh @ Sep 17 2014, 03:53 PM)
Ada Daiso fan club, ada Mr DIY fan club ?? hahahah
SUSadvocado
post Sep 21 2014, 10:26 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

how it works actually? battery? need reload? i dunno what the paper says. nowadays i just use those small scissor to remove the lints.

QUOTE(StationMonkey @ Sep 21 2014, 08:26 PM)
the lint remover thing very geng. one of the best purchases in my life ever  notworthy.gif
SUSadvocado
post Sep 21 2014, 10:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

shoe insole go Jusco buy Ambros better, few ringgit more, if you looking for some support, Daiso ones usually just to absorb sweat, cushion quite thin.

QUOTE(unknown warrior @ Sep 21 2014, 10:29 PM)
ok lah I contribute.
I bought Mirco USB cable, Name Card Holder, Shower Head holder, HandPhone Cover, Shoe insole,.........
hmmm I think there's more, can't remember but I bought quite a number of stuff from Daisho bcos RM5 is worth it.
SUSadvocado
post Nov 20 2014, 10:38 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

I never see the Made in Japan with net one, the only Made In Japan sponge i saw is the one with Blue on the rough side, lathering on the mid and soft white brown "excitement" on the other side. Only saw it in Puchong IOI mall. But only tahan 3 months the rough side will start to come off.

QUOTE(jonny4 @ Oct 28 2014, 09:40 PM)
anyone spotted daiso foaming net ?

its a plastic net with a string at the top. its used for lathering up face washes. made in japan one. the made in vietnam ones r not good.

checked Daiso Paradigm mall twice in d past month but no stock. actually there arent any kind of foaming nets at all. my last 2 foaming nets were bought fr Paradigm Daiso.

im wondering if other outlets have it.
SUSadvocado
post Nov 20 2014, 10:41 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Got few types, Thirsty Hippo bucket type, Refillable pellet types, Silicone bag type (turns wet), and the less effective but long lasting bag type you find in snack bottles (carbon/silicon), and also some for shoes with fragrance/odour removal. The bag type usually come in stripes but you can cut them apart.

QUOTE(healthesick @ Nov 15 2014, 11:21 AM)
got sell dehumidifier?
SUSadvocado
post Nov 24 2014, 09:57 AM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Can't refill but has bigger capacity option, up to 800ml, refillable ones are much smaller, i haven't tried it yet, not sure any difference from non-refillable ones. What i see is refillable might has lower water absorption capacity because the pellets will mix up with the water to become jelly like substance as they all in the same plastic pack, while non-refillable the water will pass down to the water compartment so the pellets above can continue absorb water.

QUOTE(healthesick @ Nov 23 2014, 11:27 PM)
Hippo good? cannot refill right?
SUSadvocado
post Dec 22 2014, 11:53 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

Used to have, but now most outlet i don't see anymore, this one is smaller but can clamp the base, the ones available are bigger but bottom doesn't clamp, however as it's clamp dust can go in from the hole.

Maybe The Curve & Sungei Wang got coz they usually got more variety.

QUOTE(strikermac @ Dec 16 2014, 11:17 AM)
Hi everyone.
Juz here to ask some question.
Did Daiso still have this size of display box?

user posted image
SUSadvocado
post Dec 27 2014, 10:54 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

you need to buy more.

QUOTE(laupuyol @ Dec 27 2014, 07:46 PM)
Am tickled pink to see the existence of a Daiso fan club!

Let's see... so far, I bought coffee filter paper there (good quality and affordable price), notebook with zippered closure (great for journalists!), laundry net, mason jars (for fruit juices), lunch bag (with insulator), tote bag, small curtains, cute milk heating pan, etc. I really love the place!  thumbup.gif
SUSadvocado
post Dec 27 2014, 10:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
2,948 posts

There's a reason this club exists:

https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/3211741/all

i bought the washing net for rm1.90, got even cheaper one for T-Shirt size.

but as you can see last post was from November.

QUOTE(korgiforlite @ Dec 27 2014, 08:18 PM)
FYI sometime thing is cheaper than daiso

5 Pages < 1 2 3 4 5 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0282sec    0.22    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 7th October 2022 - 05:52 PM