Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Facial Plastic Surgery, Any girls with experience? Stories!

views

unwieldy5
post Oct 5 2016, 10:47 AM

0 posts

You can refer to this website:nosejob.com.tw
friedricetheman
post Oct 9 2016, 12:19 AM

Watch Idiot Savant
949 posts

Hi. Just want to share that I once thought of doing Plastic Surgery but after having doubts many many times, I finally didn't go ahead with it.

It's not because of the costs but it's because I had doubts that a rhinoplasty would improve my self esteem. And I was right, self esteem is something that should be worked on and not something with an instant solution like Plastic Surgery.

Now, looking back, I am thankful that I didn't go ahead with the plastic surgery as I realize that I am not as ugly as I once thought I was.

I think OP will realize that she is not as ugly as she believe that she is. We tend to be dissatisfied with how we look. Even movie stars whom are beautiful still think that they are ugly. We have to be comfortable in our own skin and not do something as drastic as to permanently alter the way you look.

You will have serious explaining to do to your future partner when your kids turn out looking completely different from how you look. Men prefer women who are natural looking and not some factory produced K-pop lookalike.

Notice how all K-Pop stars have that same look. That, my dear friends, is unnatural and not the way nature intended.

My two cents. Sorry for the long rant.
EstherY83
post Nov 20 2018, 11:20 AM

0 posts

Lol

This post has been edited by EstherY83: Nov 21 2018, 02:01 PM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0145sec    0.26    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 05:23 AM