Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Topic Closed RSS Feed

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> 3Dmark database category is no more relevant?, need volunteers for 3dm05/3dm06

views

nakata101
post Jul 17 2006, 04:39 PM

*******(PES&WE)******* Play Like Champion
2,423 posts

QUOTE(sniper on the roof @ Jul 17 2006, 01:31 PM)
I reckon we do it like XS.. a hugeeeeeeeeeeeee long list. No need to segment it.

That way we can still tell how well we do in comparison with peers having the same card...same level of cards and with higher end ones.

Of course, must state VGA and CPU clocks and whether it's single, dual or quad vgas.
Yup... agree about it.. like 3dmark 01 & 03 depend processor & Ram more than GPU.....
nakata101
post Aug 22 2006, 09:39 AM

*******(PES&WE)******* Play Like Champion
2,423 posts

QUOTE(soulfly @ Aug 19 2006, 02:31 PM)
No wanting to drag this issue too long... I'll go for our third option. Seems that XS forum is using a kinda similar style, so it should be okay for everyone.

Besides, the database is no more limited to Top20, so everybody will have the chance of posting their screenies. Some rules and requirements will be revised as well, so stay tuned.

The old ranking threads will be archived. For now.... they're still open for discussions.

UPDATE:

Need volunteers for 3Dmark03, 3Dmark05 and 3DMark06. Need guys that have the time and some commitment for updating the thread.

Pattern of database will follow the same style as 3DMark2001SE database which has been opened recently.
Need volunteers? 3Dmark05/06 is suitable for me .... at least i can update it twice a week, no need to let other members to remind me.....

Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0483sec    0.95    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 30th July 2021 - 09:39 AM