Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Boss Venture

views

Single Mother
post Apr 12 2015, 02:38 AM

40 posts

This should quickly take place in Malaysia too.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
bronks5
post Apr 13 2015, 06:31 PM

4 posts

So what is the latest update of this ponzi bossventure for old reseller? Shit.. I am an old reseller, please advise me what kind of action should i do? Wait like idiot, or any sifu to advise what action to take. Taking back my capital is already all good to me. Thank you.
Single Mother
post Apr 15 2015, 07:01 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(bronks5 @ Apr 13 2015, 06:31 PM)
So what is the latest update of this ponzi bossventure for old reseller? Shit.. I am an old reseller, please advise me what kind of action should i do? Wait like idiot, or any sifu to advise what action to take. Taking back my capital is already all good to me. Thank you.
The two jokers (owner of BV) trying to float a dead horse with another new co who has no track record. Combine there are new co with sexy story to con more people of money. Just wait and see how the laws will catch up to them. Regulators of stock exchange are not blind.
nexona88
post Apr 15 2015, 10:25 PM

The Royal Club Member
All Stars
41,815 posts

QUOTE(Single Mother @ Apr 15 2015, 07:01 PM)
The two jokers (owner of BV) trying to float a dead horse with another new co who has no track record. Combine there are new co with sexy story to con more people of money. Just wait and see how the laws will catch up to them. Regulators of stock exchange are not blind.
company name? hmm.gif
Single Mother
post Apr 18 2015, 01:45 AM

40 posts

QUOTE(nexona88 @ Apr 15 2015, 10:25 PM)
company name?  hmm.gif
They wont reveal yet. For fear that we report them. They must be doing hell of a good con job in getting listing to any exchange that would accept them. Imagine if a company has no debt to pay it debtors (Merchants not to mention members) can go listing, what is the worth of the exchange for having such companies ?would you put money ?

Would you put money on a company that play with financial wizard Houdini ............. combining their pass glorious historical numbers that cannot be sustain with a new co that has no historical results to con innocent investors, would you invest in two weak companies combine together to look good. You will know soon one has no sustainability and is dragging the other down.
Single Mother
post Apr 23 2015, 01:02 AM

40 posts

Reported in Star paper on UFUN............. bv mall has similar model. Instead of u coin, they have virtual mall software that is use as the commodity to stack up the money game.

It is a matter of time, BV Mall Owners will have the same faith.

KUALA LUMPUR: A businessman Datuk wanted by Thai police for allegedly cheating more than 100,000 people across the globe is claiming his innocence in a YouTube video.

In the over eight-minute long video, the man claiming to be Datuk Daniel Tay (pic) denied allegations that his company was involved in fraud.

He said he was also willing to cooperate with Thai authorities, adding that he respected the law following a crackdown at the company’s offices in Thailand.

“We will cooperate with the Thai government and provide the necessary information needed to clarify that we are innocent,” he said in the video, which was published on April 13.

Businessman Datuk sought by Thai cops denies allegations

Tay also vowed that the company would continue, saying that the business had been opera­ting for more than two years and had over 10 offices worldwide.

“We have no intention to cheat our members’ hard-earned money.

“I advise our members in Thai­land to stay calm at the moment,” he said.

He said although the company UFun Thailand’s account had been frozen temporarily, he gave an assurance that it would be paying its members’ withdrawals.

“The company will not reject any (application for) withdrawal unless in special cases like technical pro­blem or lack of information or manpower,” he said.

In the video, he also drew comparisons between UFun’s operations with that of other international companies, adding that anything new would need time to be accepted by the public.

Last week, Thai police detained three suspects after a series of raids, seizing some 250 million baht (RM28.13mil) worth of assets that were said to be linked to Ufun.

A check by The Star at UFun’s office in MidValley here shows it to be empty with many notices left at its door.

Bukit Aman Commercial Crime Investigations Department deputy director (intelligence and operations) Senior Asst Comm Datuk Jalil Hassan said Thai police had yet to contact his department.

Single Mother
post Apr 23 2015, 01:06 AM

40 posts

Thai police track ‘Datuk’, two other Malaysians over illegal pyramid scheme

GEORGE TOWN: Thai police are hot on the heels of three Malaysians including a “Datuk” who are alleged to have cheated some 100,000 people worldwide, including thousands of Thais, of some 20bil baht (RM2.25bil) through a pyramid scheme.

Royal Thai Police are currently looking for the people behind UFUN Store Co Ltd, including the business’ 40-year-old executive chairman “Datuk Daniel” and its two directors, aged 38 and 42.

The Nation reported that arrest warrants were issued came following a police raid at the company’s headquarters in the Bang Na district in Bangkok recently. Four company’s executives, aged 34 to 40, were arrested recently on charges of embezzlement, the Thai daily reported.

It also quoted Assistant National Police chief Lt-General Suwira Songmetta as saying that authorities had confiscated a number of computer servers from the head office and that many documents that could be used to link the executives to the scam were found.

Luxury cars including a BMW i8, designer handbags and luxury watches were also confiscated.

On Thursday, police arrested the company’s accountant while she was in the midst of fleeing to Laos.

The Nation reported that the woman told police that she tried to quit the business after noticing irregularities and informed other members of her suspicions.

UFUN then suspended her account and she could no longer conduct any transactions or withdraw money.

Thai police also discovered that the woman had purchased a house in the Bang Khen district worth at least 24mil baht (RM2.6mil) and a Toyota Alphard.

In an official video posted on the Utoken Forum page, “Datuk Daniel”, with two gold coloured pyramids on his table, claimed that he is now in Kuala Lumpur.

“We have been in the market for more than two years, not a newly set up company. The company would’ve been in trouble much earlier if we were really cheaters.

“UFUN has more than 10 offices worldwide and members from more than 80 countries. We have no intention to cheat our members’ hard earned money.

“We are ready to cooperate with the authorities and the Thai government and provide information needed to clarify that we are innocent,” he said in the video.

He added that UFUN was in a “transformation period” now as new business models in the market were difficult to be accepted by the government and authorities.

He also claimed that he would try his best to pay back the members.

A check on the company’s official website showed that it had since been suspended.
Penang Commercial Crime Investigations Department chief Asst Comm Azmi Adam when contacted on Saturday said no reports over UFUN Store Co Ltd have been lodged in Penang so far
bronks5
post Apr 26 2015, 08:19 AM

4 posts

QUOTE(Single Mother @ Apr 15 2015, 08:01 PM)
Hi Single Mother. Hmm so the only thing i can do now is wait first right? Damn.. been waiting for almost 5 months already due to the shit of old reseller new reseller story..
Single Mother
post Apr 28 2015, 07:35 PM

40 posts

QUOTE(bronks5 @ Apr 26 2015, 08:19 AM)
Hi Single Mother. Hmm so the only thing i can do now is wait first right? Damn.. been waiting for almost 5 months already due to the shit of old reseller new reseller story..
Bronks5

Don't wait. Best take legal action of seek debt collector help. Wait is not an option. You end up with small share of junk shares. And it is a cheating case, if they swap you entitlement with something you never contract or agreed to. Just imagine, you buy a BMW. They show up and say the company that took your money now is not financially strong. They only take care of new customers. Future customers. You are consider an old customer and you have no choice but to take a third hand old junk. Proton with out an engine. And by the way, this car does not come with wheels. Take it of leave it. If you complain, we take legal action on you. If you report police, we ignore you and put you on wait list. We are big and we have legal means to delay you. This is day light robbery. This two jokers are capable of doing this with their eyes open. No honor and shitty person they are.

Since they are dead sure can list, surely they wont let winding up judgment to stop them from listing. They rather pay to keep their listing afloat. Go for profit plus capital if you use the legal option.

Single Mother
post May 6 2015, 11:00 PM

40 posts

SHIT

They are also listed in SC.Not licensed by the SC to conduct capital market activities. See B category

http://www.sc.com.my/list-of-unauthorised-...es-individuals/

20 Pages « < 18 19 20Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0141sec    0.27    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:08 AM