Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> How to choose a good Cooker Hoods & Gas Hobs ?, Kitchen appliances hood / hob / oven

views

talibin
post Dec 29 2013, 10:00 AM

21 posts

Agree that 3M is a great filter bought it in xam max during their promotions. They recommended me fagor hood but i wasnt convinced because my rinnai hood is not very effective, the grease filter is hard to clean and yellowish. Saw zheilwane's posting and went all the way to kepong to check our their fotile hood, this young man is very good and really know his stuff. He showed us the same video and other videos as well, then only we realize it is actually common sense that the fine filtration of mesh filter will restrict air flow, similar to water filter, the lower the micron filtration, the lower the water pressure. Have been using fotile for about one month and we too cook a lot, the oil filtration and suction are upto our expection. Have a look at the oil cup. Good job, zheilwane and keep it up.

This post has been edited by talibin: Dec 29 2013, 11:21 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
talibin
post Dec 29 2013, 01:06 PM

21 posts

I m usually around puchong area and true from pj to puchong ss2 legend price is very attractive. A little reluctant to travel all the way to kepong - builders hardware but none of the salesperson could convince me and with all the good reviews on zheilwane i ended up going over. Well their price is comparable with ss2 legend but from the service the their exclusive gas hob, i purchase it from zheilwane

This post has been edited by talibin: Dec 29 2013, 01:08 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image
talibin
post Dec 29 2013, 03:31 PM

21 posts

Well as shown we cook a lot and we used to have rinnai hood with mesh filter. Previously bought it bcoz rinnai is a famous brand and also made in japan, the flat mesh also looks nice and i do agree hood with oil cups are ugly. For someone who actually used both type i would say mesh is a big no no. Not sure how many of you here actually used both types before? Belum cuba, belum tau . . Btw wei kee u working for jf? C u always promote for them

This post has been edited by talibin: Dec 29 2013, 03:47 PM
talibin
post Jan 10 2014, 12:06 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(aztechx @ Jan 10 2014, 09:46 AM)
Got myself a rinnai Rh-993CT a few weeks back and will be collecting it soon. My question is, i remembered the shop asking me if i wanted filter or ducting. I said filter. If i would lime to change with ducting, will there be additional costs?
I rmb they should b the same price. Shouldnt u ask the shop? If they did explain to you about the cons of using charcoal filter, i believe you wont get filter type in the first place.

From someone who actually used different brands like dayalan86 n me, the mesh filter hood is really difficult to clean n will cause the hood to be noisy if you don clean it. There was once i got fed up, i jus remove the filter.
talibin
post Apr 27 2016, 07:23 AM

21 posts

I am using gcg 90301, flame power is as good as my previous rinnai but maintenance is so much easier. However, due to normal wear and tear the hob got scratches when we scrub it hard to remove burnt stain. Cant wait to try the new plate, good job zheilwane and thanks for the free plate.

For the hood, i am using eh10bq and it serves me well also, no regrets purchasing it from zheilwane.
talibin
post Jul 3 2016, 07:59 AM

21 posts

Very impressive video, good job.

Zheilwane, you closing 1st to 11 july? So many days? Holiday again ke? I planning to drop by to collect gcg scratch resistant plate. Can we meet up in kl area?
talibin
post Jul 3 2016, 08:05 AM

21 posts

QUOTE(gshock_kaki @ Jul 2 2016, 12:12 AM)
anyone has any experience buying appliances from Lazada? very cheap compared with market.

Rubine ia90 hood + 3 burner hob only 2k..
[attachmentid=7002911]
Bought some small items rm 30 to 100 from lazada, delivery was fast and cheap but quality different from expected.

Electrical appliances their prices are low as well but for fotile price +- like zheilwane offer so i just get it from zheilwane for their good service and product explanation. Other items like fridge, air con, dryer and etc got it during exhibition as i feel more secure buying from a shop then lazada.

This post has been edited by talibin: Jul 3 2016, 08:05 AM

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0906sec    0.30    8 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 19th August 2022 - 01:18 AM