WELCOME TO PIC-A-DAY THREAD V10
WHAT IS PIC-A-DAY?
• This thread is created for you guys to share any interesting pictures that you snap daily and also for those who don't have a thread @ Photo Gallery due to any reason.
Rules and Regulations
• No, Pic-A-Day is not a place for you to spam or increase your post count. Pic-A-Day's main objective is to encourage more people to post their pictures here and share knowledge among each other.
• Only post pictures taken by you using Digital Cameras be it from a Point-and-Shoot, Prosumers or DSLR. Pictures snapped by cameraphones are prohibited in Picaday.
• Use the spoiler tag whenever you are quoting someone's picture in Pic-A-Day.
• Photographs posted must not exceed 1024px in either width or height.
• One-liner comments e.g. "Niceeeee~~!!!" are considered as spam. Kindly include the reason why you like or dislike his/her picture or suggest ways to improve the shot should you want to comment on someone's photo. Please do not go off topic.
• Don't post your pictures here if you are those weirdos who can't accept genuine critiques or comments on your pictures. You have been warned. This place is for everyone to share their view be it a compliment or critique on your photos and we don't want immature photographers crying like a little girl after getting some genuine comments.
Get Started NOW!
• Kindly copy, paste and edit the code below to tag your pictures so that it's easier for others to comment on or to learn from.
[b]Lens - [/b]
[b]Focal Length - [/b]
[b]Aperture - [/b]
[b]Shutter Speed - [/b]
[b]ISO - [/b]
Cute Kitten 1 by PF T.J., on Flickr
Camera- Nikon D800
Lens - 24-70mm
Focal Length - 62mm
Aperture - F2.8
Shutter Speed - 1/250
ISO - 800
I suppose its better to just stick to the codes, even if you are linking directly from Flickr as there are users who doesn't show EXIF data. And I believe its okay if the camera or lens models are not shown too.
Alright, happy shooting and happy sharing guys!
This post has been edited by [PF] T.J.: Dec 10 2013, 11:46 PM