Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> An effing conman! Muhamad Hafiz bin Hamzah, Beware of this effing conman!

gaster123
post Jun 9 2014, 08:35 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Dec 2 2013, 05:26 PM)
OK, about a week ago I made a deal with a Kelantan guy. The item that I wanted to purchase from him was a PS3. I think the price for the second hand console was not too bad. It was not something like a "sounds too good to be true" deal. The price for the console was RM700 at first. That conman told me that he could offer the console for RM650 and asked me whether I agree to the discounted price or not. I was like "Hell yeah, why not?". I banked in the money (RM660 including postage) and emailed the transfer slips to him. After awhile, he told me through SMS that he already posted my PS3. He used two numbers to message me since his first number seemed to be ran out of credits, which I'll post them at the end of my post here. He also told me that I had to wait for two days for the good to be arrived using Skynet. I said "OK" and asked for a tracking number. He didn't reply. I was taken aback and worried. After that I kept calling and messaging him asking for the tracking number of my PS3 for two consecutive days but that mofo didn't pick up. I called again on the third day, only to learn that ******* had switched off his phone. On the fourth day, those numbers were no longer available. I tried to contact him through his email but I've yet to receive any reply from him until now (I doubt I will, to be honest). I think I'll lodge a police report regarding this matter soon.

Here are the details of this conman:

Name (on ad): Acik
Name (the one he gave me): Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah
Name (on BSN bank account): Muhamad Hafiz bin Hamzah
Account Number: 0600141000029551
Email: sintetic00@yahoo.com.my
Phone Number 1: 011-19913109 <-- which telco is this?
Phone Number 2: 011-29201318 <-- which telco is this?

Please tell me from which telco those numbers could be because I want to get more information from the respective telco after I've done with the police report (I suspected they belong to UMobile). I'm sharing this with you guys hoping that you guys won't be conned by this f***ing conman in the future. If you guys have any information regarding this conman, you are more than welcomed to PM me. Thanks in advance.
terima kasih kepada yg bagi info pasal mamat ni..semalam saya berurusan dengan mamat ni utk beli nokia lumia 1520..seken,harga rm1020..nasib baik bila dia bg detail nama no akaun n tel saya sempat google dulu manalah tau ada kes ke mamat ni..rupanya mmg ada kes pun..untuk makluman semua mmg semua maklumat yg tuan TendouJigoku beri sama kecuali no tel..sekarang dia pakai 013-9342566 ..dia cakap dia area kuala rompin..
TendouJigoku
post Jun 12 2014, 09:03 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(gaster123 @ Jun 9 2014, 08:35 AM)
terima kasih kepada yg bagi info pasal mamat ni..semalam saya berurusan dengan mamat ni utk beli nokia lumia 1520..seken,harga rm1020..nasib baik bila dia bg detail nama no akaun n tel saya sempat google dulu manalah tau ada kes ke mamat ni..rupanya mmg ada kes pun..
I'm glad to know that. Hate to see more people fall into his prey. thumbup.gif

QUOTE(gaster123 @ Jun 9 2014, 08:35 AM)
untuk makluman semua mmg semua maklumat yg tuan TendouJigoku beri sama kecuali no tel..sekarang dia pakai 013-9342566 ..dia cakap dia area kuala rompin..
It's no surprise that he uses different numbers and fake his location when scamming people since he wants to avoid getting caught. Getting a new simcard is easy and cheap nowadays so after he is done with his preys, he would simply throw away his current simcard and proceed with buying a new one later for future "activity".
plateau
post Jun 17 2014, 11:49 AM

Don't Touch My Stars™
968 posts

So it seems that this guy is still at large, posting ads, and have the potential to scam other people?
TendouJigoku
post Jun 20 2014, 04:17 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(plateau @ Jun 17 2014, 11:49 AM)
So it seems that this guy is still at large, posting ads, and have the potential to scam other people?
I think so. unsure.gif
Pugface
post Sep 15 2014, 07:14 PM

Casual
367 posts

bump for awareness
Carefulss
post Sep 17 2014, 12:52 AM

8 posts

Hi all,

Be aware of this website:
www.a1centre.com.my
Jeffri

his bank account number and name:
Muhammad Hafiz
RHB 16812200002652

He will sms you to offer a tuition jobs, request you to pay commission upfront to get a number. He could provide you the contact of the 'parents', if you call the parent, it will sound like real, but after one week, u can't contact the parent anymore, he will give excuse like relative pass away, etc .. and the phone totally cannot be contacted anymore.

As for Jeffri, he will never reply you nor answer your call after he get your money.

My friend was conned by him... He is still using this phone number and account, still active now, BECAREFUL guys...

Good luck...

mad.gif mad.gif mad.gif

This post has been edited by Carefulss: Sep 17 2014, 11:02 AM
xpole
post Sep 26 2014, 07:24 PM

Personal satisfaction
954 posts

QUOTE(Carefulss @ Sep 17 2014, 12:52 AM)
Hi all,

www.a1centre.com.my
Jeffri

Muhammad Hafiz
RHB 16812200002652

He will sms you to offer a tuition jobs, request you to pay commission upfront to get a  number. He could provide you the contact of the 'parents', if you call the parent, it will sound like real, but after one week, u can't contact the parent anymore, he will give excuse like relative pass away, etc .. and the phone totally cannot be contacted anymore.

As for Jeffri, he will never reply you nor answer your call after he get your money.

My friend was conned by him... He is still using this phone number and account, still active now, BECAREFUL guys...

Good luck...

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
This is so terrible shakehead.gif
TendouJigoku
post Oct 1 2014, 09:49 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(Pugface @ Sep 15 2014, 07:14 PM)
bump for awareness
Thank you. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(Carefulss @ Sep 17 2014, 12:52 AM)
Hi all,

www.a1centre.com.my
Jeffri

Muhammad Hafiz
RHB 16812200002652

He will sms you to offer a tuition jobs, request you to pay commission upfront to get a  number. He could provide you the contact of the 'parents', if you call the parent, it will sound like real, but after one week, u can't contact the parent anymore, he will give excuse like relative pass away, etc .. and the phone totally cannot be contacted anymore.

Good luck...

mad.gif  mad.gif  mad.gif
Hmm. I wonder whether this Hafiz guy is the same person that I posted earlier in this thread or not. Nevertheless, I'll add this in the first page in this thread soon. Thank you for your information. notworthy.gif

QUOTE(xpole @ Sep 26 2014, 07:24 PM)
This is so terrible shakehead.gif
It is. I hope they'll burn in hell. vmad.gif user posted image
amir.asyraf
post Oct 27 2014, 02:40 PM

Getting Started
282 posts

How the hell is this guy still free...? How many of you have lodged a police report?

BTW, to OP, how's the case? Did you get your money back?
TendouJigoku
post Nov 10 2014, 08:53 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(amir.asyraf @ Oct 27 2014, 02:40 PM)
How the hell is this guy still free...? How many of you have lodged a police report?
I did.

QUOTE(amir.asyraf @ Oct 27 2014, 02:40 PM)
BTW, to OP, how's the case? Did you get your money back?
I don't expect to get my money back when it comes to this, to be honest. I just want him to be brought to justice so he could no longer con other people.
Carefulss
post Nov 28 2014, 01:30 PM

8 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Oct 1 2014, 09:49 AM)
Thank you. notworthy.gif
Hmm. I wonder whether this Hafiz guy is the same person that I posted earlier in this thread or not. Nevertheless, I'll add this in the first page in this thread soon. Thank you for your information. notworthy.gif
It is. I hope they'll burn in hell. vmad.gif  user posted image
Damn! Just found out this CONMAN Muhammad Hafiz is still active!!!
He is using cimb bank now: 7000058759

He also setup a fake website: http://www.kayakatering.com.my/

all the phone number: 0183808079

All fake phone! But I guess he is not using them anymore ...
TendouJigoku
post Nov 28 2014, 03:10 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(Carefulss @ Nov 28 2014, 01:30 PM)
Damn! Just found out this CONMAN Muhammad Hafiz is still active!!!
He is using cimb bank now: 7000058759

He also setup a fake website: http://www.kayakatering.com.my/

all the phone number: 0183808079

All fake phone! But I guess he is not using them anymore ...
WTF?!!! shocking.gif
How come this mofo is still alive and kicking? Makes me wanna question whether the cops do their job or not. dry.gif

How did you find out it's him, by the way? Did you make any kind of deal with him? hmm.gif

Thanks for the info. I'll add it into the first page. notworthy.gif
altan
post Dec 11 2014, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Nov 28 2014, 03:10 PM)
WTF?!!! shocking.gif
How come this mofo is still alive and kicking? Makes me wanna question whether the cops do their job or not. dry.gif

How did you find out it's him, by the way? Did you make any kind of deal with him? hmm.gif

Thanks for the info. I'll add it into the first page. notworthy.gif
This website is still operating, someone should raise some awareness regarding this illegal operation.

I am reporting to the form service provider EmailMeForm to suspend his account, hopefully this will slow his activity down. I will also try to report to the webmaster for blogger to shut down his unethical business as well.

[Update]

I have already submitted a Report Abuse to EmailMeForms and also flagged his blogger site as Spam through Google. Now the ball is in their court and that is the least I can do for this community.

This post has been edited by altan: Dec 12 2014, 12:08 AM
TendouJigoku
post Dec 15 2014, 07:22 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Dec 11 2014, 11:33 PM)
This website is still operating, someone should raise some awareness regarding this illegal operation.

I am reporting to the form service provider EmailMeForm to suspend his account, hopefully this will slow his activity down. I will also try to report to the webmaster for blogger to shut down his unethical business as well.

[Update]

I have already submitted a Report Abuse to EmailMeForms and also flagged his blogger site as Spam through Google. Now the ball is in their court and that is the least I can do for this community.
I really appreciate your effort on this. You have my thanks. notworthy.gif
altan
post Dec 15 2014, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Dec 15 2014, 07:22 PM)
I really appreciate your effort on this. You have my thanks. notworthy.gif
No problem! icon_rolleyes.gif

[Update]

Good news, EmailMeForm has disabled his form and placed it under review! thumbup.gif The EmailMeForm team made a wise decision.

This post has been edited by altan: Dec 15 2014, 10:00 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
TendouJigoku
post Dec 16 2014, 01:01 AM

45 posts

QUOTE(altan @ Dec 15 2014, 09:55 PM)
No problem!  icon_rolleyes.gif

[Update]

Good news, EmailMeForm has disabled his form and placed it under review!  thumbup.gif The EmailMeForm team made a wise decision.
Cool. Thank you once again, bro. notworthy.gif
adam ultimo
post Jan 15 2015, 01:38 PM

Moon²
1,219 posts

Did u open ur case at the consumer tribunal?
TendouJigoku
post Jan 28 2015, 07:48 PM

45 posts

QUOTE(adam ultimo @ Jan 15 2015, 01:38 PM)
Did u open ur case at the consumer tribunal?
I asked the Consumer Tribunal regarding this but they require me to provide the address, IC number and phone number of the scammer first before opening the case. I dunno how to find them because the scammer clearly used the fake address (no IC number given to me as I didn't ask for it and his phone numbers are inactive now) when he was dealing with me. sad.gif They need those details so they (or me) could issue a letter (I dunno what the letter is called, it's something like a letter that requires the scammer to go to the court to defend himself against the verdict) later. I don't even have a slightest idea on finding those missing details. cry.gif cry.gif cry.gif
EdSnow
post Jan 29 2015, 02:53 PM

0 posts

Now,

Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah may or may not be the real person behind this arrangements. Is there a possibility that someone is using his account to avoid detection?

It is said that www.a1centre.com.my is using Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah account information and thus, a1centre is an accomplice to this criminal activity.

AICentre.com.my domain is registered to:

Zamzuriyana Yaziz
Education Network Corporation Bdn. Bhd (220770-a)
A1-G-9, Cengal Condominium
Jalan Sri Permaisuri 3, Bdr Tasik Permaisuri
55400 Bdr Sri Permaisuri
Wilayah Persekutuan
(Tel) 011-29107082

Education Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. which is also related to Knowledge Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. is a dormant/dissolved company as of 2011.

Thus, the domain records shows that www.a1centre.com.my which was registered on 7th November 2013 must have been by someone that have documents pertaining to a no-longer existence company, and using it to register a domain for the purpose of scam/unhealthy activity.

Since it is registered by Zamzuriyana Yaziz and the scam involving an account number of Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah, thus, the lady mentioned above must have known this person or using this person’s account number for this activity.

I have also checked the records pertaining to all the company and it’s company secretary information and the “Cengal Condominium” is nowhere to be found. Thus, it is a possibility that the address above is the current address used by Zamzuriyana as she will be required to entertain any mailing or documentation posted for the registered domain that she did above.

Zamzuriyana Yaziz (detail information)
IC: 791214025558
Address as per IC: 26, Kampung Kuala Sungai, Kubang Rotan, 06250, Alor Setar, Kedah
Her Current Home address may be as per stated in the domain registration above.

IF! Kayakatering.com.my is using the same account holder information, thus the person registering to the domain will be:

Hasrizal Hashim
KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD
No 17 Bukit Puncak Utama
Jalan Puncak Utama 3/1
54200 Bukit Antarabangsa , Ampang
Selangor
Malaysia
(Tel) 019-2527521

And Again, KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD. is no longer operating and have been dissolved as of 2009.

The address above used to register the domain is not related to any of the registered company as per the domain information and the company or company secretary records and thus, there is a possibility, that the address is used by the current person now.

There are 23 Hasrizal bin Hashim currently in Malaysia, however due to the email used by this person which is hasrizal1973@gmail.com, it is a possibility that he is born in the year of 1973.

From that year, there’s only 1 Hasrizal bin Hashim in the country of Malaysia.

And his detail information is:
Hasrizal bin Hashim
IC: 730906055361
Address as per IC: No. 9, Lorong AU2A/16, Taman Sri Keramat, 54200, Kuala Lumpur

Now, this findings are based on a close possibility of who this person may be. It is not ACCURATE due to the lack of information provided by your forum. So, there is a possibility, that the information provided may not be TRUE but, based on what is given… this is the closest we could gather.

As for “MUHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN HAMZAH”, there are 37 people in your Country with the same name and surname from various states and location. Until further detail is provided, we can’t pin this down. …. YET.

WAAWALWDNFWDNFEU - A

altan
post Jan 30 2015, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
167 posts

QUOTE(EdSnow @ Jan 29 2015, 02:53 PM)
Now,

Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah may or may not be the real person behind this arrangements. Is there a possibility that someone is using his account to avoid detection?

It is said that www.a1centre.com.my is using Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah account information and thus, a1centre is an accomplice to this criminal activity.

AICentre.com.my domain is registered to:

Zamzuriyana Yaziz
Education Network Corporation Bdn. Bhd (220770-a)
A1-G-9, Cengal Condominium 
Jalan Sri Permaisuri 3, Bdr Tasik Permaisuri 
55400 Bdr Sri Permaisuri
Wilayah Persekutuan
(Tel) 011-29107082

Education Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. which is also related to Knowledge Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. is a dormant/dissolved company as of 2011.

Thus, the domain records shows that www.a1centre.com.my which was registered on 7th November 2013 must have been by someone that have documents pertaining to a no-longer existence company, and using it to register a domain for the purpose of scam/unhealthy activity.

Since it is registered by Zamzuriyana Yaziz and the scam involving an account number of Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah, thus, the lady mentioned above must have known this person or using this person’s account number for this activity.

I have also checked the records pertaining to all the company and it’s company secretary information and the “Cengal Condominium” is nowhere to be found. Thus, it is a possibility that the address above is the current address used by Zamzuriyana as she will be required to entertain any mailing or documentation posted for the registered domain that she did above.

Zamzuriyana Yaziz (detail information)
IC: 791214025558
Address as per IC: 26, Kampung Kuala Sungai, Kubang Rotan, 06250, Alor Setar, Kedah
Her Current Home address may be as per stated in the domain registration above.

IF! Kayakatering.com.my is using the same account holder information, thus the person registering to the domain will be:

Hasrizal Hashim
KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD
No 17 Bukit Puncak Utama 
Jalan Puncak Utama 3/1
54200 Bukit Antarabangsa , Ampang
Selangor
Malaysia
(Tel) 019-2527521

And Again, KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD. is no longer operating and have been dissolved as of 2009.

The address above used to register the domain is not related to any of the registered company as per the domain information and the company or company secretary records and thus, there is a possibility, that the address is used by the current person now.

There are 23 Hasrizal bin Hashim currently in Malaysia, however due to the email used by this person which is hasrizal1973@gmail.com, it is a possibility that he is born in the year of 1973.

From that year, there’s only 1 Hasrizal bin Hashim in the country of Malaysia.

And his detail information is:
Hasrizal bin Hashim
IC: 730906055361
Address as per IC: No. 9, Lorong AU2A/16, Taman Sri Keramat, 54200, Kuala Lumpur

Now, this findings are based on a close possibility of who this person may be. It is not ACCURATE due to the lack of information provided by your forum. So, there is a possibility, that the information provided may not be TRUE but, based on what is given… this is the closest we could gather.
As for “MUHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN HAMZAH”, there are 37 people in your Country with the same name and surname from various states and location. Until further detail is provided, we can’t pin this down. …. YET.
WAAWALWDNFWDNFEU - A
Nice detective skill! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Just some additional information, I took a snapshot of the whois lookup for kayakatering.com.my a while back. Didn't know it would be useful until now.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

4 Pages < 1 2 3 4 >Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0967sec    2.72    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 23rd August 2019 - 05:09 PM