Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> An effing conman! Muhamad Hafiz bin Hamzah, Beware of this effing conman!

altan
post Dec 11 2014, 11:33 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Nov 28 2014, 03:10 PM)
WTF?!!! shocking.gif
How come this mofo is still alive and kicking? Makes me wanna question whether the cops do their job or not. dry.gif

How did you find out it's him, by the way? Did you make any kind of deal with him? hmm.gif

Thanks for the info. I'll add it into the first page. notworthy.gif
This website is still operating, someone should raise some awareness regarding this illegal operation.

I am reporting to the form service provider EmailMeForm to suspend his account, hopefully this will slow his activity down. I will also try to report to the webmaster for blogger to shut down his unethical business as well.

[Update]

I have already submitted a Report Abuse to EmailMeForms and also flagged his blogger site as Spam through Google. Now the ball is in their court and that is the least I can do for this community.

This post has been edited by altan: Dec 12 2014, 12:08 AM
altan
post Dec 15 2014, 09:55 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(TendouJigoku @ Dec 15 2014, 07:22 PM)
I really appreciate your effort on this. You have my thanks. notworthy.gif
No problem! icon_rolleyes.gif

[Update]

Good news, EmailMeForm has disabled his form and placed it under review! thumbup.gif The EmailMeForm team made a wise decision.

This post has been edited by altan: Dec 15 2014, 10:00 PM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image
altan
post Jan 30 2015, 09:15 PM

Getting Started
188 posts

QUOTE(EdSnow @ Jan 29 2015, 02:53 PM)
Now,

Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah may or may not be the real person behind this arrangements. Is there a possibility that someone is using his account to avoid detection?

It is said that www.a1centre.com.my is using Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah account information and thus, a1centre is an accomplice to this criminal activity.

AICentre.com.my domain is registered to:

Zamzuriyana Yaziz
Education Network Corporation Bdn. Bhd (220770-a)
A1-G-9, Cengal Condominium 
Jalan Sri Permaisuri 3, Bdr Tasik Permaisuri 
55400 Bdr Sri Permaisuri
Wilayah Persekutuan
(Tel) 011-29107082

Education Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. which is also related to Knowledge Network Corporation Sdn. Bhd. is a dormant/dissolved company as of 2011.

Thus, the domain records shows that www.a1centre.com.my which was registered on 7th November 2013 must have been by someone that have documents pertaining to a no-longer existence company, and using it to register a domain for the purpose of scam/unhealthy activity.

Since it is registered by Zamzuriyana Yaziz and the scam involving an account number of Muhammad Hafiz bin Hamzah, thus, the lady mentioned above must have known this person or using this person’s account number for this activity.

I have also checked the records pertaining to all the company and it’s company secretary information and the “Cengal Condominium” is nowhere to be found. Thus, it is a possibility that the address above is the current address used by Zamzuriyana as she will be required to entertain any mailing or documentation posted for the registered domain that she did above.

Zamzuriyana Yaziz (detail information)
IC: 791214025558
Address as per IC: 26, Kampung Kuala Sungai, Kubang Rotan, 06250, Alor Setar, Kedah
Her Current Home address may be as per stated in the domain registration above.

IF! Kayakatering.com.my is using the same account holder information, thus the person registering to the domain will be:

Hasrizal Hashim
KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD
No 17 Bukit Puncak Utama 
Jalan Puncak Utama 3/1
54200 Bukit Antarabangsa , Ampang
Selangor
Malaysia
(Tel) 019-2527521

And Again, KATERING SERI CERMAI SDN. BHD. is no longer operating and have been dissolved as of 2009.

The address above used to register the domain is not related to any of the registered company as per the domain information and the company or company secretary records and thus, there is a possibility, that the address is used by the current person now.

There are 23 Hasrizal bin Hashim currently in Malaysia, however due to the email used by this person which is hasrizal1973@gmail.com, it is a possibility that he is born in the year of 1973.

From that year, there’s only 1 Hasrizal bin Hashim in the country of Malaysia.

And his detail information is:
Hasrizal bin Hashim
IC: 730906055361
Address as per IC: No. 9, Lorong AU2A/16, Taman Sri Keramat, 54200, Kuala Lumpur

Now, this findings are based on a close possibility of who this person may be. It is not ACCURATE due to the lack of information provided by your forum. So, there is a possibility, that the information provided may not be TRUE but, based on what is given… this is the closest we could gather.
As for “MUHAMMAD HAFIZ BIN HAMZAH”, there are 37 people in your Country with the same name and surname from various states and location. Until further detail is provided, we can’t pin this down. …. YET.
WAAWALWDNFWDNFEU - A
Nice detective skill! thumbup.gif thumbup.gif thumbup.gif

Just some additional information, I took a snapshot of the whois lookup for kayakatering.com.my a while back. Didn't know it would be useful until now.

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0165sec    0.59    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 09:06 PM