Sifus & Bosses,
Need investment opinion between Suasana Sentral Loft and Sunway Velocity's V Residence 2. Below are my own view but hard to decide between them. What is your take?
<Suasana Sentral Loft>
1. Title: Residential Condo
2. Location: KL Sentral - need no more description
3. Connectivity: LRT, Monorail, plus future MRT
4. Surrounding: Grade A office buildings occupied by MNCs
5. Pricing: asking 1000++ psf
6. Rental prospectus: Was told very easy to find tenant
7. Freehold & completed
<Sunway Velocity V Residence 2>
1. Title: Commercial - Serviced Residence
2. Location: Cheras but at the fringe of KL City Centre
3. Connectivity: Future Cochrane MRT station, underground
4. Surrounding: When complete, immediate surrounding are offices, shopping mall; wider surrounding some old quarters probably need regeneration
5. Pricing: RM1000++ after discount
6. Rental prospectus: Unclear, any advice? Is RM3500 for a 900sf 2-bed unit possible?
7. Freehold expected to complete in 2017
For rental investment, Suasana very safe and there will be no worries of quality tenants from nearby high end offices. Easy to find tenants is correct. Capital appreciation will be there too. High occupancy means low competition for tenants...are u sure can get Rm1000 psf unit? New Nu Sentral mall also opening...
Velocity has potential but tenants demand untested and profile uncertain. The bigger the unit size and the higher the rental yield desired, the higher the risk. Upside from the sunway mall, ikano power station and ikea...