Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Passport & Visa Application, Validity, & related issues. Discuss here (Travel)

views

fookinell
post Jun 5 2006, 03:49 PM

Getting Started
110 posts

QUOTE(sugarbaby @ Jun 5 2006, 03:43 PM)
Hi all, I need to get advise here...I'm going to Hong Kong next month to visit my relative, all alone...so, pls advise me on the following  icon_question.gif :

1. I want to apply passport. The nearest place for me is Damansara, near HELP college. Where exactly is the location? My friend told me to take Putra LRT, then feeder bus and stop at Menara Millennium. Then how? I heard over there got a machine to insert all your documents and money, which means u dont have to queue up for number. Issit true?

2. My flight to HK is 7.30am, which means I need to be at airport by 5.00am. Once I reach the airport, what's the procedures? How do I check in? After check in, then go where?

Hope all the frequent travellers can help me....thanks!  rclxms.gif
I think you better do your passport fast if you plan to travel next month. I believe it takes a minimum 2 weeks for the Immigration Department to get the passport ready from the date of application.

Depending on where you live, there is an Immigration Department at Kompleks Wilayah and at the old Subang Airport. The one at Pusta Bandar Damansara is normally packed with people. My best advice is to be there early i.e. before 7 a.m. to get queque for a number.

As for international flight, you need to check-in at least 2 hours from the flight departure. After you check in just go to the departure gate that is stated on your ticket and waiting for boarding.

Hope this helps smile.gif

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0561sec    0.77    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 1st August 2021 - 01:29 PM