post Sep 6 2013, 09:59 PM

2 posts

Rei, maybe add these useful tips under a spoiler mark too:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Sapphire: Sep 7 2013, 01:31 AM
Sapphire
post Sep 7 2013, 03:29 PM

2 posts

Another good tip for players who are expecting new villagers and hate it when they ruin your hybrid flowers/Perfect trees etc.

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Sapphire: Sep 8 2013, 05:16 PM
Sapphire
post Sep 8 2013, 11:55 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(Marudoka @ Sep 8 2013, 11:26 AM)
Why need this step at all? It's not about whether wanting to TT or not, but it's unneeded unless you just can't wait. Anyway you can also use this new char to survey if there's any unique visitors like redd etc and spawn/change spotlight items for tnt.
Because there has been cries of woes when a new villager moves in and ruin their landmark. o.o Unless you mean the setting 3DS clock part, then well, it's more of a 'warning' on not manipulating the time in-game because it doesn't help.

As long as the new character is created at a new day, players could pretty much 'refresh' their new villager's 'current' location if they're expecting one.
Sapphire
post Sep 8 2013, 05:11 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(suncrescent @ Sep 8 2013, 09:55 AM)
Nope, don't have the opportunity to. I did add a few into 3DS friend list, but then every time they online I have no time to play. Then when I saw they online, I went to the train station but still can't visit any town. The process of checking available time is quite tedious, and every time I check no town is available to visit., so end up I don't check there anymore.  cry.gif  cry.gif
Some people might not always open their gates/have their gates only opened for Best Friends. Well, just try expanding your network then~ :3 There are plenty of opportunities to know people. I used to start by cataloging/exchanging furnitures... slowly, slowly get to know some people, and then some friends that makes me wanna play everyday.

Although what makes me play ACNL was because I wanted to collect them all, so... yeah. '8D

QUOTE(Marudoka @ Sep 8 2013, 12:43 PM)
That's what i meant, TT one day ahead is unneeded. That's like saying to TT one day ahead to build after funding a project. That's not needed. But people unfamiliar with the game mechanics might follow it all without actually knowing what each step does or is it relevant to them or not.

What people should know is when the earliest for 'next day' is. For normal new move ins, the day after the previous new villager unpacked or someone moved out making max villagers fall below 9. Campers take like 2-3 days before actually moving in. I've gotten someone's else moving villager accidentally before but i never noted the timing of that.
Anyway that's just me nitpicking on small details, i've nothing against what you wrote. I've been using new char to survey before loading mayor whenever max fall below 9, ever since a new villager moved in and destroyed my black roses. Coincidentally that villager says he wanna move out the fastest too, 2 days after unpacked without me doing anything.
Ahh, I get what you mean, Marudoka. In that case, I'll revise the first step to make things clearer and add an extra note for your explanation. Thank you for clarifying! :3
Sapphire
post Sep 10 2013, 12:21 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(vkcy @ Sep 10 2013, 11:20 AM)
Was thinking to let Graham go as he's staying alone in an area that i plan to develop and suddenly he told me he is leaving on 13rd.
Lucky me?

Miss turnip as well.. Sunday is a sleeping day and oversleep again.
Well good thing as well, my closet is full of furniture.. Time to sell..
Does Graham still have the sloppy series in his house?

If he is, I might considered getting him. *is a furniture collector/catalog nut*

13th... lol my birthday.
Sapphire
post Sep 10 2013, 07:20 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(running-panda @ Sep 10 2013, 01:56 PM)
It's ok! biggrin.gif

Flo is moving out on the 15th.. I used one of my character's birthday wish for Merengue, hope it comes true lol
I wished for Knox. It came true.

(Although, I did my homework too, so...)

Pray for you~
Sapphire
post Sep 14 2013, 08:20 PM

2 posts

Congrats! I don't know what FYP is, but you sound happy~ So I guess that's the only thing that matters! XD

Anyone has Sprinkler and Campfire I can catalog?
Sapphire
post Sep 14 2013, 09:01 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 14 2013, 08:59 PM)
I think I might have both but need to order.
Would be appreciated <3
Sapphire
post Sep 14 2013, 10:16 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 14 2013, 09:17 PM)
Sprinkler cannot be bought.
The campfire you are talking about is the campfire cookware? I only have those tongue.gif
Or is it bonfire?  tongue.gif
Huh isn't sprinkler just an ordinary item? D:

http://moridb.com/items/search?category=&q...erior=&fashion=

And no, it's campfire... but I just checked, only obtainable through Igloo campers, so never mind about that one. 'X3
Sapphire
post Sep 14 2013, 11:38 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 14 2013, 10:52 PM)
Do not believe the website guide that much.
I was at the catalog machine and it says I can't buy it.
Huh, odd. I searched online.

Lawn mower and sprinkler apparently can't be ordered from catalog, they're normal Nook items though. ._.
Sapphire
post Sep 17 2013, 04:03 PM

2 posts

I've been trying to get Bianca's pic for some time. She's like the only original villager that hasn't gave me her picture.

So, yesterday, she requested for a River fish. I have her an Araipama. She gifted me... a Kitchen Floor.

*emos in the corner*
Sapphire
post Sep 18 2013, 05:39 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(konakona @ Sep 17 2013, 07:06 PM)
How did you get Arapaima?  drool.gif I tried to get it once, tried for 2 hours but still nothing...
I caught mine out of luck, actually. If I see any big shadow, I start fishing. That's how I caught Dorados too. XD

QUOTE(rene05 @ Sep 17 2013, 07:15 PM)
Sandra.. understand that... I always gave Genji the best present..but he still ain't giving me his picture...
Ikr! The ones who gave me Pics are always the ones least expected. >.<

QUOTE(goey0614 @ Sep 17 2013, 11:39 PM)
As i told u....maybe she juz love goldfish but not araipama...muahahaha  rclxm9.gif
Next time give her Black Bass, hmph!

Sapphire
post Sep 19 2013, 04:31 PM

2 posts

Iiiiiiit's Mid-Autumn Festival! Anyone has a town where I can get Dango and Songpyeon? o.o

(In exchange for Wheat Bundle)
Sapphire
post Sep 20 2013, 12:07 AM

2 posts

QUOTE(sakazaki4693 @ Sep 19 2013, 06:34 PM)
I'm hunting for the songpyeon.. if i'm not mistaken.. these stuff cant be ordered from the catalog, right? T^T
Sadly not. >.<
Sapphire
post Sep 21 2013, 06:08 PM

2 posts

So, how's everyone's Bug Off today?

I managed to get Firefly Lamp, Lady Bug stool and carpet. So my Bug set is completed! \o/

And to add to the cheer, Bianca finally gave me her pic. FINALLY!

This post has been edited by Sapphire: Sep 21 2013, 06:09 PM
Sapphire
post Sep 22 2013, 05:47 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(Dedakpuyoh90 @ Sep 21 2013, 09:15 PM)
Just completed my house in the third day today.
Never manage to get past 60 points for the Bug Off but still manage to snag a golden trophy by 1 point difference biggrin.gif
So, I want to ask, what activities can we do at night in the game?? I usually finish my routine at evening and then dunno what to do after that sweat.gif
Ahahahan nice! I remember my first Bug-Off. I got 90 with a Birdwing Butterfly. And then T-Bone snagged one and got 91. I ended getting Silver Trophy. Q.Q

Well, you can do planting and set paths too. I usually spend the night visiting other people's towns/getting visited though.

QUOTE(konakona @ Sep 22 2013, 02:11 AM)
Due to work, I missed it. And somehow the villagers said it was cancelled. Damn.
Ow, that sucks. Villagers said it's cancelled only if you didn't get any prize.
Sapphire
post Sep 23 2013, 01:25 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(rene05 @ Sep 23 2013, 12:55 PM)
I have extra genuine Perfect Painting... Anybody wants it?
Me! \o/

In exchange, I got your Kiddie stuff. Give you this evening. :3
Sapphire
post Sep 24 2013, 02:22 PM

2 posts

QUOTE(rene05 @ Sep 24 2013, 10:50 AM)
Sandra.. I'm so sorry.. Ytd nite I too sleepy until I dozed off.. Tonight  I will pas it to you.. Hehe
Haha, I figured. No worries! See you later~ :3
Sapphire
post Sep 24 2013, 11:40 PM

2 posts

I see so many people online tonight. Q.Q
Sapphire
post Sep 25 2013, 10:40 AM

2 posts

Lol 3DS games.

The only ones I can proudly say I've completed so far is Fire Emblem: Awakening.

And maybe Mario Kart (completed all tracks, but haven't unlock everything lolol) and Theatrhythm (defeated Chaos, but haven't finish everything in harder difficulties).

Haven't finished Soul Hackers and Shin Megami Tensei 4. >.<

2 Pages  1 2 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0312sec    0.39    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:42 AM