Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

53 Pages  1 2 3 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Animal Crossing Series (Switch/3DS) V2, AC New Horizons, March 20, 2020 (Games)

views

TSRei7
post Sep 6 2013, 09:21 PM, updated 7d ago

Don't be like the racist in /k
1,367 posts

This post has been edited by Rei7: Apr 20 2020, 12:37 PM
Sapphire
post Sep 6 2013, 09:59 PM

0 posts

Rei, maybe add these useful tips under a spoiler mark too:
» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by Sapphire: Sep 7 2013, 01:31 AM
xGalGirlx
post Sep 6 2013, 10:31 PM

Getting Started
84 posts

Anyone with good turnip price? tongue.gif
TSRei7
post Sep 6 2013, 11:09 PM

1,367 posts

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Sep 6 2013, 09:59 PM)
Rei, maybe add these useful tips under a spoiler mark too:

You should have put a spoiler on your post as well.
Do add more stuff if you would like to be on the first post. I'll be happy to add it up.
goey0614
post Sep 7 2013, 02:10 AM

Getting Started
175 posts

I am no.5~~ hehe
sakazaki4693
post Sep 7 2013, 09:48 AM

8 posts

I like how this thread is now 'All your bells belong to Gracie'.. instead of Tom Nook XD
rene05
post Sep 7 2013, 10:51 AM

5 posts

Lol... anyway.. tonight my town is having meteor shower...please come tonight to make a wish... =)
Sapphire
post Sep 7 2013, 03:29 PM

0 posts

Another good tip for players who are expecting new villagers and hate it when they ruin your hybrid flowers/Perfect trees etc.

This post has been edited by Sapphire: Sep 8 2013, 05:16 PM
suncrescent
post Sep 7 2013, 11:25 PM

Getting Started
68 posts

Guys, I feel like bored with this game already even though my achievement is very scarce.

What you guys had in mind for me to spice things up? To turn the heat on again for this game?
TSRei7
post Sep 7 2013, 11:35 PM

1,367 posts

QUOTE(suncrescent @ Sep 7 2013, 11:25 PM)
Guys, I feel like bored with this game already even though my achievement is very scarce.

What you guys had in mind for me to spice things up? To turn the heat on again for this game?
Do you have buddies online? Best things that makes me coming back for more are the friends that I have online.
Having a bond with them, meeting them online everyday is what I look forward everyday.
Sharing new stuff, buying them new music, cataloging and meeting someone new online via Club Tortimer.
I've meet quite a few people online that I don't even know, they are quite fun too biggrin.gif
suncrescent
post Sep 8 2013, 09:55 AM

Getting Started
68 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 7 2013, 11:35 PM)
Do you have buddies online? Best things that makes me coming back for more are the friends that I have online.
Having a bond with them, meeting them online everyday is what I look forward everyday.
Sharing new stuff, buying them new music, cataloging and meeting someone new online via Club Tortimer.
I've meet quite a few people online that I don't even know, they are quite fun too biggrin.gif
Nope, don't have the opportunity to. I did add a few into 3DS friend list, but then every time they online I have no time to play. Then when I saw they online, I went to the train station but still can't visit any town. The process of checking available time is quite tedious, and every time I check no town is available to visit., so end up I don't check there anymore. cry.gif cry.gif
Marudoka
post Sep 8 2013, 11:26 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Sep 7 2013, 03:29 PM)
1) Set your 3DS clock to one day ahead. If you're averse to TTing, then wait on the day your villager is moving in.
Why need this step at all? It's not about whether wanting to TT or not, but it's unneeded unless you just can't wait. Anyway you can also use this new char to survey if there's any unique visitors like redd etc and spawn/change spotlight items for tnt.
Sapphire
post Sep 8 2013, 11:55 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(Marudoka @ Sep 8 2013, 11:26 AM)
Why need this step at all? It's not about whether wanting to TT or not, but it's unneeded unless you just can't wait. Anyway you can also use this new char to survey if there's any unique visitors like redd etc and spawn/change spotlight items for tnt.
Because there has been cries of woes when a new villager moves in and ruin their landmark. o.o Unless you mean the setting 3DS clock part, then well, it's more of a 'warning' on not manipulating the time in-game because it doesn't help.

As long as the new character is created at a new day, players could pretty much 'refresh' their new villager's 'current' location if they're expecting one.
Marudoka
post Sep 8 2013, 12:43 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(Sapphire @ Sep 8 2013, 11:55 AM)
Unless you mean the setting 3DS clock part, then well, it's more of a 'warning' on not manipulating the time in-game because it doesn't help.
That's what i meant, TT one day ahead is unneeded. That's like saying to TT one day ahead to build after funding a project. That's not needed. But people unfamiliar with the game mechanics might follow it all without actually knowing what each step does or is it relevant to them or not.

What people should know is when the earliest for 'next day' is. For normal new move ins, the day after the previous new villager unpacked or someone moved out making max villagers fall below 9. Campers take like 2-3 days before actually moving in. I've gotten someone's else moving villager accidentally before but i never noted the timing of that.

Anyway that's just me nitpicking on small details, i've nothing against what you wrote. I've been using new char to survey before loading mayor whenever max fall below 9, ever since a new villager moved in and destroyed my black roses. Coincidentally that villager says he wanna move out the fastest too, 2 days after unpacked without me doing anything.

This post has been edited by Marudoka: Sep 8 2013, 12:48 PM
rene05
post Sep 8 2013, 01:30 PM

5 posts

Hmphh... none of my villagers left before.. and anything doing with T.T is a big NO NO to me....

anyway..my retail is offering premium of Perfect Pear today... will open my gate about 2pm... let me know if your all want to sell..smile.gif...
snowcandy
post Sep 8 2013, 02:02 PM

Peek-a-ish-boo! :D
828 posts

I missed the time to buy turnips! >.<
Can someone sell me just one turnip as I want to use it to catch ants, please? :3
Marudoka
post Sep 8 2013, 02:58 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(rene05 @ Sep 8 2013, 01:30 PM)
Hmphh... none of my villagers left before.. and anything doing with T.T is a big NO NO to me....

anyway..my retail is offering premium of Perfect Pear today... will open my gate about 2pm... let me know if your all want to sell..smile.gif...
You mean no one ever suggested they wanna leave before? Or you always tell em to stay?

Today Roscoe told me he wants to move on, i said yes so by end of this week he'll be packed up. I almost always get a villager asking to move out once a week or so.

QUOTE(snowcandy @ Sep 8 2013, 02:02 PM)
I missed the time to buy turnips! >.<
Can someone sell me just one turnip as I want to use it to catch ants, please? :3
You can use a rotten fruit from decayed perfect tree to lure ants too.

This post has been edited by Marudoka: Sep 8 2013, 02:59 PM
f0ul99
post Sep 8 2013, 04:13 PM

21 posts

WHen is the time to buy turnips?

I probably missed them already aaaaa...

Updated.

Yep, I missed Joan. Anyone want to sell turnip to me? I am willing to buy tongue.gif

This post has been edited by f0ul99: Sep 8 2013, 04:37 PM
TSRei7
post Sep 8 2013, 04:35 PM

1,367 posts

QUOTE(f0ul99 @ Sep 8 2013, 04:13 PM)
WHen is the time to buy turnips?

I probably missed them already aaaaa...
It's always in the morning on Sunday before 12pm.

I always forgot to buy so I don't really buy them lol!

This post has been edited by Rei7: Sep 8 2013, 04:35 PM
f0ul99
post Sep 8 2013, 04:38 PM

21 posts

QUOTE(Rei7 @ Sep 8 2013, 04:35 PM)
It's always in the morning on Sunday before 12pm.

I always forgot to buy so I don't really buy them lol!
I missed Joan for 2 weeks now. Woke up late on Sunday haha

53 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0280sec    0.39    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 6th June 2020 - 02:36 AM