Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

182 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Bottom
Bump Topic Add Reply RSS Feed New Topic New Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> [WTS] Raytech Car Tint Advisor @ Tinted Kereta, Origin from USA Accessories

jazmie7776
post Jul 27 2015, 04:12 PM

3 posts

PM for Grand Livina 2010 windscreen only. Highest heat rejection and JPJ Compliant.
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 27 2015, 05:52 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(jazmie7776 @ Jul 27 2015, 04:12 PM)
PM for Grand Livina 2010 windscreen only. Highest heat rejection and JPJ Compliant.
QUOTE(m1ke91 @ Jul 27 2015, 04:06 PM)
I also want quote for same specifications mention above, Honda City. Tq
Hi bros, Thanks for your interest. Already Pm-ed you the details thumbup.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 27 2015, 05:56 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(subzero7 @ Jul 27 2015, 04:18 PM)
If buy Raytech definitely 1000% wont dissapoint owner.
Proud owner of a car with raytech tinted.
A cerato with front Ultra 70.
CS 85 at side 5mil.
Back N85.

I advise all owner tinted is an investment to protect your car. Please la dont buy Honda then so cheapskate go to dubious brand tinted shop. Even Viva can afford to buy Raytech. What a disgrace. Later passenger complain haiya why ar my friend Viva is cooler than your Honda??
Honda air cond not good ka?? See what a shame.
Ita not Honda fault. Its owner fault.

So please everyone buy Raytech or other reputable tinted brand.
Ya my wife scold me why spent rm1900 for tinted.
Now after one year with the car only she understand why i have to make that decision. You buy car u want to protect it at least until finish pay bank off rite. U want your passenger to feel air cond cool. You want dark colour tint with safety so no snatch theft break window.

Enuf rambling and ranting from me.

Keep it up Raytech !!!
Thanks for your compliment bro and thank you for being our valued customers. We are grateful for the pleasure of serving you and meeting your car tinting needs. thumbup.gif
mnibar
post Jul 28 2015, 12:09 PM

Getting Started
287 posts

Tinted FC series for my front windscreen at JB branch last friday. So far so good smile.gif
plan to tint for all windows later.
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 28 2015, 05:21 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(mnibar @ Jul 28 2015, 12:09 PM)
Tinted FC series for my front windscreen at JB branch last friday. So far so good smile.gif
plan to tint  for  all windows later.
Thanks for choosing Raytech bro thumbup.gif

rudran82
post Jul 30 2015, 02:42 PM

0 posts

Hi, can please PM me the price for Centurion 4 mil and CS85 for 4 side windows. Also recommendation for front and back windscreen.

Car is Nissan Teana.

Thank you.

Schampoo
post Jul 30 2015, 03:46 PM

Getting Started
245 posts

Hi, can recommend for honda city current model pls + specs
must be jpj approve
thank you
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 30 2015, 04:37 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(Schampoo @ Jul 30 2015, 03:46 PM)
Hi, can recommend for honda city current model pls + specs
must be jpj approve
thank you
QUOTE(rudran82 @ Jul 30 2015, 02:42 PM)
Hi, can please PM me the price for Centurion 4 mil and CS85 for 4 side windows.  Also recommendation for front and back windscreen.

Car is Nissan Teana.

Thank you.
Hi bros, Thanks for your interest. Already Pm-ed you the details thumbup.gif
tssoo
post Jul 30 2015, 09:40 PM

Getting Started
125 posts

Pls pm me price for honda HRV, security film
wihsm
post Jul 30 2015, 11:03 PM

3 posts

Why don't you just list down the price based on cars here for easier reference? Cannot be you have different price for different people and so I find it ridiculous for you to PM to each and everyone of us who make a request for quote.

If there are different selection combination then just list down a common or popular combination and list down the best package. Otherwise how do we know we have got the best discount than anyone else?

I believe in transparency. Doesn't mean if we are in Malaysia then everything needs to be done secretly. It just sound fishy isn't it?
louislowyat
post Jul 31 2015, 03:00 AM

0 posts

Lord Gitsy, please PM me the price for all series solar tinted for Honda City 2011, thank you smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 31 2015, 10:47 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(louislowyat @ Jul 31 2015, 03:00 AM)
Lord Gitsy, please PM me the price for all series solar tinted for Honda City 2011, thank you smile.gif
QUOTE(tssoo @ Jul 30 2015, 09:40 PM)
Pls pm me price for honda HRV, security film
Hi bros, Thanks for your interest. Already Pm-ed you the details smile.gif
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 31 2015, 12:26 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(wihsm @ Jul 30 2015, 11:03 PM)
Why don't you just list down the price based on cars here for easier reference? Cannot be you have different price for different people and so I find it ridiculous for you to PM to each and everyone of us who make a request for quote.

If there are different selection combination then just list down a common or popular combination and list down the best package. Otherwise how do we know we have got the best discount than anyone else?

I believe in transparency. Doesn't mean if we are in Malaysia then everything needs to be done secretly. It just sound fishy isn't it?
Hi bro, sorry bcuz Raytech will contact customer personally and explain better on phone. so customer can understand more details. That's our company practice. Hope you can understand smile.gif
SUIGE
post Jul 31 2015, 05:03 PM

9 posts

TOYOTA PRIUS SAFE TINTED. PM PLS
Lord Gitsy
post Jul 31 2015, 05:59 PM

6 posts

QUOTE(SUIGE @ Jul 31 2015, 05:03 PM)
TOYOTA PRIUS SAFE TINTED. PM PLS
Hi bro, Thanks for your interest. Already PM you with thanks thumbup.gif
wihsm
post Aug 1 2015, 07:59 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Jul 31 2015, 12:26 PM)
Hi bro, sorry bcuz Raytech will contact customer personally and explain better on phone. so customer can understand more details. That's our company practice. Hope you can understand smile.gif
You call to explain what? The various spec?
That's ok.
But I still think the price should be published for easier reference. Cannot be 100 customers with the same spec requirements call you and get different price each. Just published it and we'll know your price doesn't depend on which customer has the best negotiation skills or what budget they have? Good product should be easier to sell and the price should just be published, not like some kind of secret calls.
Lord Gitsy
post Aug 1 2015, 11:47 AM

6 posts

QUOTE(wihsm @ Aug 1 2015, 07:59 AM)
You call to explain what? The various spec?
That's ok.
But I still think the price should be published for easier reference. Cannot be 100 customers with the same spec requirements call you and get different price each. Just published it and we'll know your price doesn't depend on which customer has the best negotiation skills or what budget they have? Good product should be easier to sell and the price should just be published, not like some kind of secret calls.
Hi bro, first of all, Raytech may launch different promotion in different season. If any price display might be misleading when the season is over and many people may still refer to the previous promotion price. Don't you notice, nobody display the price out in this thread. By the way, Raytech Window film is doing more professional in educating and lead customer to purchase the right genuine product. We encourage customer come to us and understand more before purchase. There is nothing fishy inside, because customer have the right to choose and survey by their own. In fact, there are many so called 'fishy" in window film industry which you need to know more than just refer to cheapest price and film specification. Please click this link to read my POST 2 and understand more interesting story about window film industry and understand how to choose the right film
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2918371

This post has been edited by Lord Gitsy: Aug 1 2015, 11:47 AM
wihsm
post Aug 1 2015, 08:48 PM

3 posts

QUOTE(Lord Gitsy @ Aug 1 2015, 11:47 AM)
Hi bro, first of all, Raytech may launch different promotion in different season. If any price display might be misleading when the season is over and many people may still refer to the previous promotion price. Don't you notice, nobody display the price out in this thread. By the way, Raytech Window film is doing more professional in educating and lead customer to purchase the right genuine product. We encourage customer come to us and understand more before purchase. There is nothing fishy inside, because customer have the right to choose and survey by their own. In fact, there are many so called 'fishy" in window film industry which you need to know more than just refer to cheapest price and film specification. Please click this link to read my POST 2 and understand more interesting story about window film industry and understand how to choose the right film
https://forum.lowyat.net/topic/2918371
Thanks for your professional reply and understanding the concern buyers have in regards to getting the right tint. Still I think you can improve by listing down your promotion with price validity period clearly stated and that would avoid the confusion of whether the price is still valid or not. Customer would like this openness rather than to wonder if they are offered the best price not knowing what others are getting. Hence transparency. I think this would certainly make your package more attractive. Just my 2 cent. icon_rolleyes.gif
silverbolt143
post Aug 2 2015, 12:45 AM

Getting Started
282 posts

hi..please PM best price of MX series for MPV all round windows and windscreen...
wihsm
post Aug 3 2015, 10:46 AM

3 posts

QUOTE(wihsm @ Aug 1 2015, 08:48 PM)
Thanks for your professional reply and understanding the concern buyers have in regards to getting the right tint. Still I think you can improve by listing down your promotion with price validity period clearly stated and that would avoid the confusion of whether the price is still valid or not. Customer would like this openness rather than to wonder if they are offered the best price not knowing what others are getting. Hence transparency. I think this would certainly make your package more attractive. Just my 2 cent.  icon_rolleyes.gif
BTW bro, do allow people here to share their price. You can't discouraged this as we are in the world of internet.
It is their money and they have the right to know if they have paid the right price.
Secretive way of dealing business is making people losing confidence.
After all you are still a car tint dealer/seller and this industry is known for conning customers.
It is a lot of money bro and Malaysians in general are not rich.

182 Pages « < 54 55 56 57 58 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0243sec    0.51    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 10:09 AM