Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Bump TopicReply to this topicRSS feed Start new topic Start Poll

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

> Pam siow Internet Business Owners seminar complain, Complaint of Pam siow courses

hackwire
post Jun 25 2013, 01:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
Group: Senior Member

She promised too much... Not every one can be millionaire as advertised.
hackwire
post Dec 19 2013, 08:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!

QUOTE(suzanne faith @ Dec 19 2013, 02:56 AM)
I just read this forum, want to contribute my story - I attended from singapore, during 2011 and even signed up to the advanced. Promised alot, but didn't deliver - supposed to have several workshops in the advance but didn't inform us the schedule and in the end not full courses are delivered as mentioned.
I would have gone to the tribunal court, but I think she is smart - the courses dragged more than 1.5 year and still apologise and not deliver, after this long stretch, cannot report to the court anymore.

I think there is of course some new knowledge gained ,but unlucky this batch of us in singapore didn't receive the full course, and felt cheated with the thousands of dollars spent on the advance course.

maybe she has the knowledge but sure bad business ethics.
Actually, i think the internet marketing is not enuff. If the ideas and concepts are good , she found the wind to sail thru and if she fails to find the right wind , the boat will be stuck in the middle of the sea too. This is where i think she will not have patient to wait for you. So, partially she can address your lack of business development and planning as well. U cant sue her also. Smart leh..
hackwire
post Dec 22 2013, 10:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!

Im still pertubed by people who still paying for these sort of talks. You tube videos and forums these days have so much information waiting to be tapped. Even if its not enuf, many ebook gurus will loves to share their secret with very low prices especially during promo or festive season and they are much more details than sitting in for 2-3 days in conference. Imagine yourself going for a tour with 30 tourists in the bus. What can u really gain when u have to wait for all of them. U b lucky if one of them dont lose his passport.haha

This post has been edited by hackwire: Dec 22 2013, 10:31 PM

Bump TopicReply to this topicTopic OptionsStart new topic

Switch to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0510sec    3.59    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 16th October 2018 - 06:53 PM