Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Pam siow Internet Business Owners seminar complain, Complaint of Pam siow courses

views

TSbag2012
post Apr 26 2013, 05:38 PM, updated 11y ago

7 posts

Pam siow, an ex student of Fabian lim started doing internet seminar after his class and now has classes of over 100 students per class? What you didn't know is the tactics behind her selling her so-called internet seminar, which she claimed in The Star that she is a making RM1 million ringgit in this seminar business.
- but she is not making money online? More like selling seminars after fabian's teaching?

People attending her seminars were stopped from leaving her class without buying and then price dropped till you buy.

Those who bought her seminar feel ripped off because in between her class, upsell another class
- and some participants were even given FREE seats
- imagine the horror of the other students being in a class of 100 people with few helpers and then realized other people paid way cheaper or even free to be in her room

Spread the news and if you are a victim of this, let us know too.

REad more of the complaints of the many Malaysians and singaporeans here http://www.myweekendinvestment.com/review-...rnet-marketing/

This post has been edited by bag2012: Apr 26 2013, 05:42 PM
1000watts
post May 17 2013, 01:02 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(bag2012 @ Apr 26 2013, 05:38 PM)
Pam siow, an ex student of Fabian lim started doing internet seminar after his class and now has classes of over 100 students per class? What you didn't know is the tactics behind her selling her so-called internet seminar, which she claimed in The Star that she is a making RM1 million ringgit in this seminar business.
- but she is not making money online? More like selling seminars after fabian's teaching?

People attending her seminars were stopped from leaving her class without buying and then price dropped till you buy.

Those who bought her seminar feel ripped off because in between her class, upsell another class
- and some participants were even given FREE seats
- imagine the horror of the other students being in a class of 100 people with few helpers and then realized other people paid way cheaper or even free to be in her room

Spread the news and if you are a victim of this, let us know too.

REad more of the complaints of the many Malaysians and singaporeans here http://www.myweekendinvestment.com/review-...rnet-marketing/
Wow. Did you learn anything at all? I have attended her course last year with my wife and I didn't really benefitted much from it. In fact, I was there because my wife wanted me to go with her. Bumper, right??? Anyway, I find that some of the content she taught wasn't that relevant for me so i basically was in "switched off" mode but my wife proved that her training is some what effective. After Pam's course, my wife went on for some higher learning course with Pam and during that program, her online retail business has a increase of over 25% in traffic in just 4 months and her sales has went up by slightly over 20% during that time.

Now she has no time to watch movies with me as she is expanding her business. From OMO to 4 staffs in less than 10 months after the course. Ridiculous! It was supposed to be leisure side income business and now became her full time business!!! What the f...

I am personally still quite skeptical about Internet marketing stuffs but my wife is really happy with the results and applications of the stuffs she learned from that Pam Seow. I guess different people have different experiences when attending courses. And I'm probably the old school kind that is not meant for high tech stuffs.

I am not sure if my experience is good enough for a review but I reckon many people attended schools learning the same things from the same teachers; some made it and most don't. This is life la... Some are just better than the others.

onijoseph
post May 17 2013, 04:22 PM

Photography Guru
835 posts

bag2012, u just been counter-marketed by 1000watts, whom just joined today.

SUSVelocity
post May 20 2013, 10:23 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,188 posts

many years ago i did attend her seminar before.

She will upsell something later.
She will ask those interested go to another room she will upsell for advice/ seller and etc.

She can help you alittle but to make millions i dont think so.
tiffanycla
post Jun 23 2013, 06:18 PM

39 posts

the way she talk, i'm not convinced.
OMG!
post Jun 24 2013, 02:29 PM

Raymond
1,397 posts

Is there so many complaints about her seminar? I just saw her on hello on two just now!
MsiaqweR
post Jun 25 2013, 11:30 AM

On my way
642 posts

But in the end, did anyone really benefited on how to do internet marketing or achieve nothing?
hackwire
post Jun 25 2013, 01:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

She promised too much... Not every one can be millionaire as advertised.
suzanne faith
post Dec 19 2013, 02:56 AM

1 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Jun 25 2013, 01:28 PM)
She promised too much... Not every one can be millionaire as advertised.
I just read this forum, want to contribute my story - I attended from singapore, during 2011 and even signed up to the advanced. Promised alot, but didn't deliver - supposed to have several workshops in the advance but didn't inform us the schedule and in the end not full courses are delivered as mentioned.
I would have gone to the tribunal court, but I think she is smart - the courses dragged more than 1.5 year and still apologise and not deliver, after this long stretch, cannot report to the court anymore.

I think there is of course some new knowledge gained ,but unlucky this batch of us in singapore didn't receive the full course, and felt cheated with the thousands of dollars spent on the advance course.

maybe she has the knowledge but sure bad business ethics.
hackwire
post Dec 19 2013, 08:33 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

QUOTE(suzanne faith @ Dec 19 2013, 02:56 AM)
I just read this forum, want to contribute my story - I attended from singapore, during 2011 and even signed up to the advanced. Promised alot, but didn't deliver - supposed to have several workshops in the advance but didn't inform us the schedule and in the end not full courses are delivered as mentioned.
I would have gone to the tribunal court, but I think she is smart - the courses dragged more than 1.5 year and still apologise and not deliver, after this long stretch, cannot report to the court anymore.

I think there is of course some new knowledge gained ,but unlucky this batch of us in singapore didn't receive the full course, and felt cheated with the thousands of dollars spent on the advance course.

Actually, i think the internet marketing is not enuff. If the ideas and concepts are good , she found the wind to sail thru and if she fails to find the right wind , the boat will be stuck in the middle of the sea too. This is where i think she will not have patient to wait for you. So, partially she can address your lack of business development and planning as well. U cant sue her also. Smart leh..
suzanne faith
post Dec 20 2013, 05:55 PM

1 posts

QUOTE(hackwire @ Dec 19 2013, 08:33 PM)
Actually, i think the internet marketing is not enuff. If the ideas and concepts are good , she found the wind to sail thru and if she fails to find the right wind , the boat will be stuck in the middle of the sea too. This is where i think she will not have patient to wait for you. So, partially she can address your lack of business development and planning as well. U cant sue her also. Smart leh..
wow you are quite accurate in your "sail" words... she is now starting a new direction, approaching the corporate instead of individuals. http://thinkspace.com.sg/about-us/ perhaps individuals like us have given her too much "trouble" boat has to sail somewhere else...
king_kong
post Dec 22 2013, 06:33 PM

Casual
371 posts

like many 'gurus', they will all claim they can help make millions and if you don't they have excuses on standby like:

it won't for everyone because there's no one size fits all, you didn't do it the right way, etc.

it's normal for them to overclaim, it's up to one's own judgement to believe in them all.

but the tactics of upselling, now that's bad. thankfully i chose to ffk her events.
hackwire
post Dec 22 2013, 10:28 PM

Look at all my stars!!
4,256 posts

Im still pertubed by people who still paying for these sort of talks. You tube videos and forums these days have so much information waiting to be tapped. Even if its not enuf, many ebook gurus will loves to share their secret with very low prices especially during promo or festive season and they are much more details than sitting in for 2-3 days in conference. Imagine yourself going for a tour with 30 tourists in the bus. What can u really gain when u have to wait for all of them. U b lucky if one of them dont lose his passport.haha

This post has been edited by hackwire: Dec 22 2013, 10:31 PM
ross03
post Mar 2 2017, 03:17 PM

5 posts

Her course is so interested
Magento 2 Social Login
Magento 2 Gift Card

This post has been edited by ross03: Jun 28 2017, 04:43 PM
ladycooper
post Mar 4 2017, 01:21 PM

Enthusiast
917 posts

Attending seminars, courses is a motivation and booster
if after attended, no action taken, then whatever best courses you attended also is useless
lumusislight
post May 24 2019, 06:44 PM

5 posts

QUOTE(suzanne faith @ Dec 19 2013, 02:56 AM)
I just read this forum, want to contribute my story - I attended from singapore, during 2011 and even signed up to the advanced. Promised alot, but didn't deliver - supposed to have several workshops and in advance but didn't inform us the schedule and in the end not full hire essay writer courses are delivered as mentioned.

What is wrong with free courses? Why students think that only paid courses can actually be useful? There are hundreds of alternatives to each course nowadays (including e-books, webinars, conferences, etc.). And then when the official course is over, there're always students who are willing to share their materials for free (manuals, notes, pictures, etc.).

This post has been edited by lumusislight: May 24 2019, 06:56 PM
lumusislight
post May 24 2019, 06:56 PM

5 posts

Each course gives some new information or experience. And I agree that in some cases, stories of students make it very subjective to judge. And who knows, perhaps, that's where we can discard all the prejudices and just acknowledge objective reality.
lindaween P
post May 7 2020, 02:13 PM

Probation
0 posts

I often use an essay writing service when I need to write some material. On this site https://bestwritingservice.com/essays/Law/homicides.html you can order any material on any topic. There are many writers working there waiting for your order.

ladycooper
post May 9 2020, 11:13 AM

Enthusiast
917 posts

Feel free to check out some sharing from industry export from free webinar below

MarketingFest 2020: https://www.marketingfest.asia/

DigitalFest 2020: https://www.digitalfest.asia/

* There are English / Malay / Chinese version in this page

This post has been edited by ladycooper: May 9 2020, 11:13 AM
robert3 P
post Oct 23 2020, 10:11 AM

Probation
0 posts

This is a topic worthy of attention. skribbl io

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0196sec    0.96    5 queries    GZIP Disabled