Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

49 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

MMO Wildstar Online:Reloaded (MMO), F2P already went live!

views

TSathlonmax
post Mar 31 2013, 08:20 PM

On my way
558 posts

I'm deffo giving this game a try because of the end game contents they offering here and also because of holy trinity haha..
KromickoN
post Mar 31 2013, 08:20 PM

29 posts

Tell me if you can see this link, my soon to be WildStar officer was posting some videos and stuff about it.

http://www.aggr-gaming.com/forum/m/6415466/viewforum/2375592

if not...

http://www.aggr-gaming.com/forum/m/6415466...pilation-thread

If both can't.. i'll pm you the links.
TSathlonmax
post Mar 31 2013, 08:21 PM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(Teddysaur @ Mar 31 2013, 08:08 PM)
I went MIA before the halloween patch came.
So not really much sure about GW2 anymore.
But still constantly patching it for unknown reason.
Hahaha.

I'm still wondering if I should play this game or not.
Gonna give it somemore attention before deciding.
haha go give it a try man,thats what are beta for biggrin.gif
TSathlonmax
post Mar 31 2013, 08:23 PM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(KromickoN @ Mar 31 2013, 08:20 PM)
Tell me if you can see this link, my soon to be WildStar officer was posting some videos and stuff about it.

http://www.aggr-gaming.com/forum/m/6415466/viewforum/2375592

if not...

http://www.aggr-gaming.com/forum/m/6415466...pilation-thread

If both can't.. i'll pm you the links.
Yeah both links are working for me smile.gif Sure i'll join for beta testing goodness once it's available.

I love this advert hehe

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

This post has been edited by athlonmax: Apr 1 2013, 06:31 PM
nScRoX
post Apr 1 2013, 09:19 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

AGGR will be awesome in this game icon_rolleyes.gif
TSathlonmax
post Apr 4 2013, 10:09 AM

On my way
558 posts

Arenas! Oh yeah
http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/wha...star_arenas.php
nScRoX
post Apr 4 2013, 08:18 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

user posted image

Aggroculture, SEA/Oceanic – Semi hardcore Exiles guild
Recruitment: http://www.aggr-gaming.com/recruitment
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/AggrocultureGW2
Region: SEA/Oceanic (Internationals welcomed)
Focus: Semi-hardcore PvX
Faction: Exiles

Guild and Community Leader: Kromickon
Officer: Sanktus, Archa, Brian Shray, NSCx, Arcz

Aggroculture is a South East Asian and Oceanic gaming community that will be representing as a semi-hardcore Exiles guild in WildStar. We are a community consisting of long-time gaming friends and families who have the same genuine interest in getting together to enjoy and play games.
Our community is made up of both casual and competitive players who believe that the most important aspect of gaming is to have fun, laugh and have an enjoyable gaming experience. We want to continue to establish our community beyond our specific games so that guild members develop lasting friendships. However, we also recognize the importance of being organized and progressive as well. Aggroculture consist of players who have developed play styles throughout many games in the past, improving our techniques, gameplay, coordination, cooperation and communication.
Aggroculture currently has an active amount of players who have excelled in what they have done in their previous MMO experiences (recently in Guild Wars 2). We are a group of both competitive and casual players who are always looking forward to challenges in PVE and PVP fronts of any MMOs they have participated, thus, creating a relaxing and enjoyable experience in the community.
We would like to welcome any players who wish to join us on a great adventure in WildStar and beyond! Whether you’re SEA/Oceanic or not, we do not put restrictions on location based. Casual or competitive, it does not matter. The most important thing is to enjoy, have fun and to progress together.

Being a member of Aggroculture, you are expected to follow a few requirements that we have set. It is important that these requirements are fulfilled through in-game and other communication forms (Teamspeak, forums, website and Facebook)

What we expect of you:
- Participation – Participation is extremely important. It helps to maintain and build up an active community. We are players who don’t just hop on for a specific game but also participate in our forum discussions, Facebook and other social media. We don’t expect you to come on 24/7 or castaway other commitments. We believe it is important to strike a balance between real life and gaming.

- Behaviour and attitude – We would prefer that there is a level of maturity among our members. We value both friendship and gaming quality. We do not tolerate drama and we avoid politics. There is a large diversity of members in our community, racism is not tolerated. Yes, we do joke a lot but do control… XD

- Have fun, have fun, have fun, relax, don’t rage and just enjoy!!

What you need to know:

- Teamspeak is compulsory - We encourage players to get on, regardless if they don’t have a mic still. We’d like our members to interact more often, not just on game specific, it can be anything else! A community just isn’t a community if no one wants to talk or socialize!

- As stated we are a South East Asian and Oceanic community (we do have players from other countries as well). English is the main language used. We do accept players from all over the world.

- As mentioned above, we mainly play during our prime time, afternoon to late night (GMT+8 – GMT+11)

- We have a total of more than 40 active members, some that will be joining us in WildStar. We wish to seek a safe number of active members for WildStar and limit our capacity so that we do not leave those missing out in coordinated events and raids. We wish to keep the an active number of around 50 members

- As stated before; have fun, have fun, have fun, relax, don’t rage and just enjoy!!

This post has been edited by nScRoX: Apr 5 2013, 08:11 PM
TSathlonmax
post Apr 5 2013, 07:50 AM

On my way
558 posts

Wah recruitment in full swing, nice nice smile.gif
nScRoX
post Apr 5 2013, 02:05 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Heheh of course. Feel free to join us. We are not just a guild but a community of gamers sharing our passion of gaming.

And very importantly is that we have a strong respect for one another. Surely you will enjoy your stay with us.

This post has been edited by nScRoX: Apr 5 2013, 04:01 PM
TSathlonmax
post Apr 6 2013, 01:47 AM

On my way
558 posts

More info on how crafting going to works.
http://www.wildstar-online.com/en/news/eco...rd_crafting.php

This post has been edited by athlonmax: Apr 6 2013, 01:48 AM
ahbenchai
post Apr 6 2013, 05:27 PM

what do you mean you people?
1,185 posts

looking forward to this game
nScRoX
post Apr 6 2013, 05:57 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

We have 24 members now awaiting for wildstar. Sign up to get your spot to experience wildstar 40 men contents!
nScRoX
post Apr 6 2013, 10:09 PM

Getting Started
138 posts

Welcome Aaron and Eusebius to AGGR. Make sure to login to teamspeak to get to know us more. We can play some other games while we wait for the launch/beta.

As of now we are in standby mode. Just chill around and try to collect as much info as we can until the game goes beta.

TSathlonmax
post Apr 8 2013, 08:40 PM

On my way
558 posts

Collection of Wildstar OST, dominion theme song is epic!
https://soundcloud.com/inhisgroove
Maxmiller
post Apr 9 2013, 09:16 AM

Casual
347 posts

this game look good enough to play, but I'm still playing GW2 dont hate it also dont know what to do sometime..... tryed pso2... that game made me feel like a cash cow.. you have to pay or should i say rent too for alot of things doh.gif

anyway smile.gif I always wanted a Sci-fi mmo + housing, i love the idea you can do alot things in you house then just good looks in wildstar, but i need more info like how you pay for it(housing), is it buy to play?

i mosting dont play beta game coz it feel like a waste of time playing bugie game, at least open beta i'll play it, who know, maybe i get bored enough i'll try it, I'm just a Casual player btw tongue.gif
TSathlonmax
post Apr 9 2013, 09:47 AM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(Maxmiller @ Apr 9 2013, 09:16 AM)
this game look good enough to play, but I'm still playing GW2 dont hate it also dont know what to do sometime.....  tryed pso2... that game made me feel like a cash cow.. you have to pay or should i say rent too for alot of things  doh.gif

anyway  smile.gif I always wanted a Sci-fi mmo + housing, i love the idea you can do alot things in you house then just good looks in wildstar, but i need more info like how you pay for it(housing), is it buy to play?

i mosting dont play beta game coz it feel like a waste of time playing bugie game, at least open beta i'll play it, who know, maybe i get bored enough i'll try it, I'm just a Casual player btw  tongue.gif
The purpose of closed beta is to try the game and tell the dev what's wrong/do u like the game? or tell them ur feedback of it.Also its like u try first before u buy it lol..

As for housing u will get it for free in the game.At level 6 or something u go to the housing vendor and buy ur 1st house plot,clear the land from any mobs and build ur camp there.
The business model is not yet announce but i'm hopeful it's a P2P model because the amount of contents they putting in is massive.
KromickoN
post Apr 9 2013, 10:40 AM

29 posts

Yep, business model has not been announced but I believe Carbine Studios is really thinking hard about this one as they know pay to play models sometimes isn't successful when content isn't great or not releasing fast enough.

For me I wouldn't mind a P2P model but I'm pretty sure a lot would prefer Buy-to-play with a proper store (like GW2).

I wonder if i can turn my housing in a clubbing center. LOL
-hobo-
post Apr 9 2013, 01:00 PM

Getting Started
50 posts

hope that NCsoft wont be greedy and launch this as P2P as Blade&Soul give them more return of investment than GuildWar2.
they should think of making this their 2nd B2P franchise.
but if they manage to release contents as fast as Blade&Soul then it okay for me.
TSathlonmax
post Apr 9 2013, 04:21 PM

On my way
558 posts

QUOTE(-hobo- @ Apr 9 2013, 01:00 PM)
hope that NCsoft wont be greedy and launch this as P2P as Blade&Soul give them more return of investment than GuildWar2.
they should think of making this their 2nd B2P franchise.
but if they manage to release contents as fast as Blade&Soul then it okay for me.
I'm hoping for P2P with monthly subs as their business model.Keep out the kids from playing this game if it's F2P and then crying on how hard the contents is. laugh.gif
Maxmiller
post Apr 9 2013, 10:30 PM

Casual
347 posts

i will think about it if join beta or not, i never joined beta, how it work? you just sign up then they will send you a user key or something? or i have take a Q? or they will choose if let me to be in beta?

as for the payment, i really wish to be buy to play, i willing to buy my house at cash shop like GW2.

This post has been edited by Maxmiller: Apr 9 2013, 10:34 PM

49 Pages < 1 2 3 4 > » Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0265sec    0.48    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 12:10 AM