Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

-= MyForte - Naza Kia Forte Owners Club =- V17, Leaves You Speechless

views

Ah_Bear
post Feb 18 2013, 05:47 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(fierdrop @ Feb 18 2013, 05:18 PM)
I am using plasma cluster.  So far so good smile.gif

I am using Sharp ionizer too.. but I often use the only one power port extension to both GPS and Phone charger simultaneously.. no chance for ionizer.. tongue.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 18 2013, 10:30 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(flex3x @ Feb 18 2013, 06:35 PM)
How much is the Sharp Ionizer ? Whr can buy it ?

RM350 around there from what I remember.. the design looks like a coffee vacuum cup containerwhich fit nicely in the car cupholder.. can buy it in Harvey Norman or big electrical shops which sells variety of home air purifier.. black colour suit nicely for Forte n it looks classy.. tongue.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 18 2013, 11:02 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(CyberKewl @ Feb 18 2013, 08:50 PM)
yes..btw it's not new already..already 2 years old..unless u referring to the upcoming K3 forte, that we don't know yet...btw only the 1.6 and 2.0 SX model has reverse camera, 1.6 EX model does not.

harloww.. long time no see you here.. rolleyes.gif biggrin.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 21 2013, 03:33 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(rainsplit @ Feb 21 2013, 03:05 PM)
So bro, does this means the 1.6 6 speed has same low end torque with 2.0?

I am sure 2.0 have very noticeable difference stronger torque than 1.6 in all rev range.. test driven for 5 times already..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 21 2013, 07:53 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(g88 @ Feb 21 2013, 04:04 PM)
haha i knew you still sure step in and kantoi  biggrin.gif ..sure 2.0 is STRONGER la...$$ also pay more, not to mention FC and Roadtax tongue.gif

Not replacement for displacement.

1.6 consider no bad la with nowdays CCVT DOHC technology

I also know u will ketuk my post tongue.gif
with FC and ROADTAX..

well better things never comes free or cheap..
avg FC for Forte 156hp 10liter/100km vs M5 396hp 21liter/100km.. everyone also knows that rolleyes.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 21 2013, 08:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(esmond_SP @ Feb 21 2013, 05:39 PM)
bro.. turbo theta engine does in the production but not available in malaysia.. the 302Nm torque comes in @ 1700rpm.. so you can imagine how fun to drive    biggrin.gif

if ever Kia Sportage 2.0 T-GDI selling in Boleh-land, I will straightaway trade in my current Forte for that. Telling them loudly take my money. If it sells for max 150k..

0-100kmph sprint said to be 6 seconds.. rooooaarrrr.. !

why la only angmoh countries can get good stuffs..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 21 2013, 08:07 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(g88 @ Feb 21 2013, 07:58 PM)
Play around with Aircond "mode" button n get someone check the lubang u will know why...really BTC never read manual!

he never read manual wan.. kakaka

that lobang can dry up ladies leg pedicure after sapu nail polish..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 12:38 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(keagan @ Feb 21 2013, 08:04 PM)
lol our car was the first in its segment to get so many goodies...but now trickled to RIO adi...

yes.. Vios also can bungkus already..
try put Vios and Rio spec list side to side and compare.. none others in it's class has bluetooth audio integrated, DRL headlamp, sunroof, 6 airbags, push start with keyless entry (except Almera) and auto A/C (except Almera also)

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 12:55 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(g88 @ Feb 21 2013, 05:27 PM)
2.0T was just a concept and never in real product. Again we don't have native 2.4 Theta II here..if yes would be FUN  rclxms.gif  and all 2.0 owner will be diam diam kekeke...

Most car reviewers in every car reviews Angmoh saying 2.4 Theta II N/A Forte got the best acceleration in its class (bread and butter C segment)..

if really have 2.4 Forte in Boleh-land I will consider it over 2.0 anytime and by then no 1.6 liter will be selling here because of irrelevant product spec line-up n marketing strategy. Hence, not much people will buy Forte including Mr. g88 because of EXPENSIVE ROADTAX and HIGH FC unlike nowadays 1.6SX flooding everywhere in Malaysia for it's value for money features rich C Segment with B segment price.. rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 01:11 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(keagan @ Feb 22 2013, 12:46 AM)
i got a feeling the next K3 will come with a sun roof...for the 1.8SX that is...

sunroof yes of course. also might have illumination light at each front door shines on door and road from the bottom side mirrors upon driver approaching to vehicle which only high end cars like current high spec beemer 5 and 7 series has..

and yes dual zone A/C with rear passengers air vents too.. colour screen info like found in K5..
Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 01:20 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(rainsplit @ Feb 21 2013, 09:55 PM)
Yes its the RIO craze now & i'm going to the nearest showroom to get a closer view & feel...

test drive liao luuu.. steering feedback precise and road grip is excellent for "cheap" B segment.. only negative is engine is slow to respond when pick-up after corner turning at traffic light junctions.. something like current new Swift punya power except Rio's 1.4 unit is refined and pleasantly quiet at low revs driving..

overall it's a very comfortable car ride for passengers also for driver.. rear seats has proper whole body support unlike shorter and undersized seats found in City, Vios, Mazda2, Fiesta etc.. the only B segment which I never encountered any claustrophobic for 1 hour journey drive to Genting on Chor 9 CNY..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 09:03 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(rompers @ Feb 22 2013, 03:18 AM)
By this sentence, do u mean to say that you traveled to Genting recently (on 9th day of CNY) in a brand new KIA Rio??

I drove the Kia Rio and that one bought by my ex-gf.. yea we went up Genting for CNY gamble tongue.gif

she bought the red SX and she got the car 1st week of the brand new model delivery from Naza Kia..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 10:23 AM

0 posts

QUOTE(izputra @ Feb 22 2013, 09:32 AM)
We are here sharing our knowledge & experience regarding our Forte..nothing personal here. Kindly discuss in maturity manner smile.gif

Did i talk like a TS?..lolz tongue.gif

I am a good beruang.. tak buli dan makan olang punya rolleyes.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 01:40 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(rompers @ Feb 22 2013, 12:38 PM)
My first gripe would be the attitude of the Service Centre staffs (i.e. - lack of interest and care for our beloved vehicles) mad.gif

they all just "ta kung" ppl.. as expected..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 05:05 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(PartnPar @ Feb 22 2013, 05:02 PM)
Thanks~ i just knew that after a month of driving the car..haha

it is designed such way to prevent your dog from simply jump out from window.. LOL

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 05:33 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(siewstl @ Feb 22 2013, 02:50 PM)
The worst are the road noise into the cabin. My friend sit into my car asked me why so noisy ? I said the tyre noise, then he said , why insulation so poor , although the car look valuable, but cannot tahan . If spend money to change the tyre, then it is a waste ..

sit in ppl's car still ask so many question and complain.. if I were you I will kick the felle out by the roadside nearby bus stop or train station already..

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 06:16 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(chrisling @ Feb 22 2013, 05:53 PM)
rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif  rclxms.gif

tumpang ppl's car and expect Camry or Lexus-like quiet ride.. ? ridiculous level 9999999

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 07:24 PM

0 posts

I afraid that I need to repeat this again, I plonked in RM2k for a new set of tires and the car once and for all transformed from unpredictable safety and noisy ride into a stable planted on the ground with much more ride refinement quieter car on highway.. sharper maneuvering response is a bonus.. thus I don't felt that spending such money is a waste. Worth every penny.

This post has been edited by Ah_Bear: Feb 22 2013, 07:33 PM
Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 09:44 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(rompers @ Feb 22 2013, 07:58 PM)
Ah_Bear gor..not everyone has got bear sized pockets like you tongue.gif tongue.gif tongue.gif

rolleyes.gif rolleyes.gif the stock silverstone really tak boleh pakai mah.. what to do..
just FYI, .. the Kia Rio selling in Boleh-land comes with Continental ContiSportContact 3..
Forte owners jangan butthurt ah.. whistling.gif

Ah_Bear
post Feb 22 2013, 09:57 PM

0 posts

QUOTE(bennedict82 @ Feb 22 2013, 09:45 PM)
g88,
I know I didn't reply to you politely but really beh tahan with the way you reply. cucuk people 'really BTC' but didn't give any constructive advice.

You have to understand sometimes not everything we can find from manual. Further more, why we want to stay in the forum? Because we want to share information and get the answer quick. Many experts and Fortezen here. If you want me to read thru the manual, then I don't need to stick in this forum. The book will never tell you exactly what you want to know sometimes.

The info is in the manual, and why we ask here? We want it quick! There are many repeated questions being keep asking by new join member here. And are you going to ask them read thru from V1 to V17?

IS ok lah.. this is small matter. Based on what you have explained to me, you saying you can tahan cucuk one. I hope you have no hard feeling also smile.gif

The forum is very useful. But sometimes, we cannot disappoint people with teasing or cucuk..... saying what "how can you collect car without book lah?" ... "Beli phone without box?" lah ...Those questions make people looks stupid and inexperience. Maybe you didn't notice and I am telling you. We are human and not perfect. Sometimes we might miss something important in the procedure. Right? I can know you are typical Chinese. But remember, you must learn to give constructive and supportive advice rather than questioning "why you never xxxx?", "how come you ask for ....?"

I am happy you are very experienced, intelligent and smart person. Please continue to use your talent to help others.

Glad you can take any cucuk and tahan cucuk. Good to have member like you in this forum.

Cheers  smile.gif

maybe his own style or way of replying ppl is abit harsh which follow his emotion, sadly we can't change people most of the time..
either you respond or ignore lor.. but best is to ignore if you feel inappropriate lah..

regarding on manual book, every product you purchase you deserve to have its operation manual book / User Guide book and other
info in hardcopy / softcopy all in complete.. he is just curious and asking you very direct manner and aggresive way.. don't take it too personal lor..

lai beruang sayang sayang.. nod.gif

9 Pages  1 2 3 > » Top
Topic ClosedOptions

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0612sec    0.28    7 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 03:23 AM