Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Gatherings StreetPass Malaysia: 3DS PL vs PW Launch Gathering, Win a game of your choice!

views

gunbomb90
post Sep 15 2016, 09:30 AM

Casual
419 posts

Hmm looking forward to another event
kenjixx
post Oct 18 2016, 10:29 AM

my home hero
741 posts

We would like to apologize for our absence in hosting monthly gathering for about a year now. We also apologize for leaving the gathering hosting scene without a proper explanation. Reason is simply because we are highly engaged to each of our own personal life now.

Fear not, our passionate for Streetpass and Nintendo have not changed one bit! In fact, we're very happy that the community is still going strong until today since the day we started DS gathering back in 2006 under Lowyat forum.

We have come a really long way back when we have our first 3DS gathering in 2013, then all the way to a few 3DS anniversary and a few unofficial launch event like the Pokémon X & Y Launch Party together with Kyo's Game Mart. We thank you all who attended the events with patience, love and passionate. Without you all, none of this will be a great memories to be remembered forever!

We are currently planning for one final major gathering in conjunction with the 6th 3DS anniversary next year, 2017. Who knows, maybe from there onwards, perhaps some of our admins could still host a monthly gathering once in a while when times allowed. Thank you for your time.

Yours faithfully,
Steven

https://www.facebook.com/StreetPassMY/photo...8094987/?type=3
A bit slow but there will be a 3ds gathering in near future...
Pr1me_Minister
post Oct 19 2016, 02:25 AM

Casual
Group Icon
Staff
314 posts

I don't have FB lol. So have to rely on swatwolf or anyone to post here so I can know. XD

6 Pages « < 4 5 6Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0103sec    0.45    5 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 29th March 2024 - 02:27 PM