Welcome Guest ( Log In | Register )

43 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Bottom

Outline · [ Standard ] · Linear+

Italian Clubs AC Milan 2023 | Road to 20th scudetto, FT: Milan 1-0 Genoa| Top of the table!

views

sinoffire
post Mar 19 2018, 11:31 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

4 points off 5th place - Lazio with a game in hand. majiam got chance to top 4 oni.
Cloud0890
post Jun 27 2018, 11:17 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

The club is excluded from participating in the next UEFA club competition for which it would otherwise qualify in the next two (2) seasons (i.e. one competition in 2018/19 or 2019/20, subject to qualification).

This decision may be appealed to the Court of Arbitration for Sport, in accordance with Article 34(2) of the Procedural rules governing the UEFA Club Financial Control Body, as well as Articles 62 and 63 of the UEFA Statutes.
Cloud0890
post Jun 28 2018, 02:47 AM

Getting Started
128 posts

The Adjudicatory Chamber of UEFA's Club Financial Control Body has decided to sanction AC Milan, for the breach of the UEFA Club Licensing and Financial Fair Play Regulations in the three-year period between July 2014 and June 2017 with one year of exclusion from UEFA Club Competitions. After taking note of the aforementioned ruling, AC Milan has instructed its legal team to appeal the decision before the Court of Arbitration for Sport in Lausanne, seeking for a prompt review of the ruling. AC Milan fully trusts the CAS will hear its arguments and will refrain from commenting further pending the arbitration.
sinoffire
post Jul 3 2018, 10:03 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image
sinoffire
post Jul 6 2018, 12:35 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image

Nikola Kalinic has found a total agreement with Atletico Madrid . An unconditional yes, even on the figures we have, we remember that the Croatian had signed a contract last summer with a deadline of 2021 from about three million per season. Atletico will take over that contract and when Gameiro goes out , destination Valencia, it will close the circle that provides for the transfer of Zaza to Milan . In the latter case on loan with the obligation to redeem, the same formula that almost certainly will be used for Kalinic at Atletico.

sinoffire
post Jul 8 2018, 10:47 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image
sinoffire
post Jul 9 2018, 07:23 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

Serie A club AC Milan could reportedly be sold to Saudi price Al-Falasi as Yonghong Li has still not paid the hedge fund of 32 million euros to complete the capital increase of the rossoneri.

The Chinese owner was supposed to pay 32 million euros to the coffers of the rossoneri to keep hold of the club, but with Li now unable to do so, Elliot Fund have started the procedure of taking over 99.7 percent of the club's shares.

It is now a race against time for Li, who is looking for potential partners in the ownership. One of these potential partners is Saudi prince Al-Falasi, who could pay 415 million euros to the Elliot Fund and take over the rossoneri.

The name of an unnamed Russian magnate has come up, with Li currently in London with his right hand and is studying the possibilities of what to do with Marco Fassone.

The club's future could be decided by next week and Elliot Fund are faced with a dilemma themselves. They could either surrender the club to Li and his future partner or sell the club on an internation auction to the highest bidder.

WTF
sinoffire
post Jul 9 2018, 07:27 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

» Click to show Spoiler - click again to hide... «

SOS
TSMuhammad Syukri
post Jul 9 2018, 08:42 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

Any rich owner would suffice except the chinese I knew they were fraud from the beginning
Cloud0890
post Jul 20 2018, 09:45 PM

Getting Started
128 posts

BREAKING: AC Milan’s ban from participating in the 2018/19 Europa League has been overturned by the Court for Arbitration for Sports (CAS).
sinoffire
post Jul 21 2018, 01:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image

user posted image

Di Marzio on Benzema's agent dismissing the claims: "He can laugh as much as he wants... maybe he won't laugh if and when the player changes agent. And when he finds out that Benzema made other intermediaries talk to Milan. And he spoke to Gattuso himself. I don't laugh... telling you what I've verified."

TSMuhammad Syukri
post Jul 21 2018, 07:12 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

QUOTE(sinoffire @ Jul 21 2018, 01:43 PM)
user posted image

user posted image
i didnt event get excited about this.

AC Milan has 2 potential striker, they just need to bolster other position and we are set for next season.

Sorry Benzema, if it were 2 years ago....
TSMuhammad Syukri
post Jul 26 2018, 04:28 AM

Enthusiast
818 posts

AC Milan appoint former boss and player as general manager

Former Brazil forward Leonardo has returned to AC Milan as general manager.

The 48-year-old, who won 55 caps for Brazil, played for the Italian Serie A side from 1997 to 2001, winning the league title and Coppa Italia.

He returned to the club in 2009 as manager, replacing Carlo Ancelotti, but lasted only one season.

AC Milan said Leonardo's appointment will help achieve "greater success on the field".

Under current manager Gennaro Gattuso, they finished sixth in the league last season to qualify for the Europa League and had their one-year ban from European football overturned on appeal.

They were recently taken over by hedge fund Elliot Management, after former owner Li Yonghong failed to repay a debt to the American company.

His first task would be the Bonucci-Caldara swap deal along with separate transfer of Gonzalo Higuain from Juventus.

sinoffire
post Aug 1 2018, 11:44 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image
sinoffire
post Aug 2 2018, 07:43 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image
TSMuhammad Syukri
post Aug 4 2018, 07:46 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

user posted image
user posted image
TSMuhammad Syukri
post Aug 5 2018, 11:54 PM

Enthusiast
818 posts

PAOLO MALDINI RETURNS TO AC MILAN

user posted image

Accepts newly created role of Sporting Strategy & Development Director. The Maldini legend becomes a defining figure in the Club’s new era

AC Milan’s new chapter is further marked by today’s appointment of Paolo Maldini ("Paolo") as the Club’s new Sporting Strategy & Development Director. Paolo is a living legend in the Rossoneri’s history for his outstanding class, talent, leadership and loyalty, and his record of achievement is unmatched. Such qualities will play an instrumental role in returning AC Milan to greatness.

The “Maldini” name touches the hearts of all "Milanisti", symbolising a reign of dedication and success. This history began with the unforgettable Cesare, Paolo’s father, captain of the team which won the first AC Milan’s Champions League trophy in 1963. The strength of Maldini’s dynasty is testified to by the vintage red&black #3 jersey, which has today been withdrawn and can only be worn by other Maldinis.

Paolo’s story at AC Milan is unparalleled, marking his player debut in Serie A at the age of 16 on 20th January 1985. Over the course of his career as a defender, Paolo won 26 trophies, including: 7 National Championships; 1 National Cup; 5 Italian Supercups; 5 UEFA Champions Leagues (playing in 8 finals, a record he shares with Francisco Gento); 5 European Supercups; 2 Intercontinental Cups, and 1 FIFA Clubs World Cup. Paolo retired at the end of the 2008/09 season after 25 glorious years wearing the red&black jersey, 419 of which were as captain and leader of the team.

Paolo Scaroni, Executive Chairman of AC Milan said: "There are few words to describe what Paolo Maldini represents for AC Milan. It was a privilege watching him as a player, winning countless trophies on the pitch, and I am excited and honoured to be working with him today in this new role. Paolo’s leadership and experience will benefit the Club greatly, as will his passion and energy. Today’s appointment is yet another sign of Elliott’s commitment to build a strong foundation for long-term success. It will not be easy and it will take time, but we have ambitious objectives, and Paolo’s appointment is an important step toward returning AC Milan to where it belongs".

A press conference has been arranged for Monday 6th August at 4:30 pm CET at Casa Milan. The conference will be broadcast live on Milan TV, and streamed via social media channels (Italian language), (English language)

This post has been edited by Muhammad Syukri: Aug 11 2018, 03:00 AM
TSMuhammad Syukri
post Aug 11 2018, 02:51 AM

Enthusiast
818 posts

Andre Silva to Sevilla is a done deal, according to Sky.

@DiMarzio and @diarioas report that Andre Silva will fly to Seville in the next few hours to undergo medical with Sevilla.

According to both sources he will join on loan until the end of the season, no talk of option/obligation to buy

Ciao Silva, come back stronger next season.

Tomorrow we will face Real Madrid at 3AM, cant wait to see Higuain and Caldara in action.
sinoffire
post Aug 14 2018, 12:56 PM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image
sinoffire
post Aug 15 2018, 10:46 AM

Look at all my stars!!
3,557 posts

user posted image

season-long loan with option to buy

43 Pages « < 28 29 30 31 32 > » Top