> Potential Conman : silkhannaz, Not Replying since the got the money

rajurajz
post Feb 8 2013, 02:25 AM, updated 9y ago

Provide iPhone Jailbreak and Etc Service
686 posts

Forumer you are complaining against: silkhannaz

Item being bought: Samsung Galaxy Note

Original thread link: No thread link, cause we deal via whatsapp

Date of transaction: 1st February i deal with him, on the same date time at 12:44pm i bank in to him RM1k

1122 5000 1952 Maybank
Muhd Firdaus b Abd Aziz
012 251 9666

Details of the complaint : the day we deal we was chatting like normal and etc then after i bank in about 8pm i asked him bro posted already ? he told sorry bro, heavy rain in kl and then he told parcel already given to my bro for postage ill whasapp u once i reach home. then i told okay thanks bro.

then on the 3rd of February i asked him bro havent post yet ? @ 3:56am and he never reply and again i send him @ 6:09am bro why not replying where is the parcel, posted already or not ? then again @ 7:29am i asked bro how ? why not replying ?

then @ 02:12pm he told so sorry bro i juz woke up, so sorry hold on call my bro and asking the tracking code

then i waited waited and waited till today there is no reply from him although he is online @ whatsapp everyday, and before posting dispute i told him that i`m giving u last 15 mins if you dont reply then i`ll dispute you, he was typing then suddenly online back then i waited about 10 mins no reply and he went offline @ 02:06am. So here i am disputing about him.. will wait for his answer, i dont want much just a refund, from him.. really hope he will refund or else whistling.gif

This post has been edited by rajurajz: Mar 6 2013, 11:23 AM

Attached thumbnail(s)
Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image Attached Image
ciohbu
post Feb 8 2013, 10:16 AM

Group: Senior Member
2,104 posts

last online 3rd feb, 5 days ago...

User's local time Feb 8 2013, 10:13 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 11
( 0 posts per day / 0.00% of total forum posts )
Most active in Automotive Garage
( 213 posts / 52% of this member's active posts )
Last Active 3rd February 2013 - 12:34 AM
Status (Offline)
Recently viewed me Nobody sad.gif
Lacie91
post Feb 8 2013, 11:33 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(rajurajz @ Feb 8 2013, 02:25 AM)
Forumer you are complaining against: silkhannaz

Item being bought: Samsung Galaxy Note

Original thread link: No thread link, cause we deal via whatsapp

Date of transaction:  1st February i deal with him, on the same date time at 12:44pm i bank in to him RM1k

1122 5000 1952 Maybank
Muhd Firdaus b Abd Aziz
012 251 9666

Details of the complaint : the day we deal we was chatting like normal and etc then after i bank in about 8pm i asked him bro posted already ? he told sorry bro, heavy rain in kl and then he told parcel already given to my bro for postage ill whasapp u once i reach home. then i told okay thanks bro.

then on the 3rd of February i asked him bro havent post yet ? @ 3:56am and he never reply and again i send him @ 6:09am bro why not replying where is the parcel, posted already or not ? then again @ 7:29am i asked bro how ? why not replying ?

then @ 02:12pm he told so sorry bro i juz woke up, so sorry hold on call my bro and asking the tracking code

then i waited waited and waited till today there is no reply from him although he is online @ whatsapp everyday, and before posting dispute i told him that i`m giving u last 15 mins if you dont reply then i`ll dispute you, he was typing then suddenly online back then i waited about 10 mins no reply and he went offline @ 02:06am. So here i am disputing about him.. will wait for his answer, i dont want much just a refund, from him.. really hope he will refund or else  whistling.gif
lol , u always have dispute with other people . sweat.gif
anyway , if u havent received the phone , whats with the phone pics and poslaju express pics thingy ? dude , it's very confusing lorh rclxub.gif
rajurajz
post Feb 8 2013, 12:00 PM

686 posts

QUOTE(ciohbu @ Feb 8 2013, 10:16 AM)
last online 3rd feb, 5 days ago...

User's local time Feb 8 2013, 10:13 AM
Total Cumulative Posts 11
( 0 posts per day / 0.00% of total forum posts )
Most active in Automotive Garage
( 213 posts / 52% of this member's active posts )
Last Active 3rd February 2013 - 12:34 AM
Status  (Offline)
Recently viewed me Nobody sad.gif
He is even active in whatsapp everyday bro.. I just got no idea why is he not replying..
rajurajz
post Feb 8 2013, 12:04 PM

686 posts

QUOTE(Lacie91 @ Feb 8 2013, 11:33 AM)
lol , u always have dispute with other people .  sweat.gif
anyway , if u havent received the phone , whats with the phone pics and poslaju express pics thingy ? dude , it's very confusing lorh  rclxub.gif
Maybe my luck is not good as you la bro..

Bro, when the day I deal with him he already had the poslaju things with him, before I bank in the money to him he asked my details so I gave then he send me back the pics telling I have already ready it for you once you bank in I'll straight post.. I thought its a trustable seller and he is here since 07' so should be good enough to deal.. But then turn not to be this case la..
Lacie91
post Feb 8 2013, 12:11 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(rajurajz @ Feb 8 2013, 12:04 PM)
Maybe my luck is not good as you la bro..

Bro, when the day I deal with him he already had the poslaju things with him, before I bank in the money to him he asked my details so I gave then he send me back the pics telling I have already ready it for you once you bank in I'll straight post.. I thought its a trustable seller and he is here since 07' so should be good enough to deal.. But then turn not to be this case la..
ahhh . Noted smile.gif
gengstapo
post Feb 8 2013, 12:12 PM

Retired enthusiast
All Stars
10,684 posts

The phone on the pics?
The want that he sell to you?
riph
post Feb 8 2013, 12:18 PM

Getting Started
102 posts

TS why u stated he is potential conman as the phone is safely with u now? try to spoil other seller reputations?
steventan85
post Feb 8 2013, 12:25 PM

Look at all my stars!!
6,244 posts

QUOTE(riph @ Feb 8 2013, 12:18 PM)
TS why u stated he is potential conman as the phone is safely with u now? try to spoil other seller reputations?
TS havent receive any thing frm seller... doh.gif doh.gif
Lacie91
post Feb 8 2013, 02:25 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(steventan85 @ Feb 8 2013, 12:25 PM)
TS havent receive any thing frm seller... doh.gif  doh.gif
cannot blame others . TS should put the details of the pics (why is the pics there in the 1st place etc) so that it wont be misleading . even i was at first confused rclxub.gif
rajurajz
post Feb 8 2013, 07:16 PM

686 posts

Bro, I wrote there he send me this pics after I deal with him and then when asked him when gonna post he not replying.. So that clearly states that I haven't got the phone..
Lacie91
post Feb 8 2013, 10:39 PM

19 posts

QUOTE(rajurajz @ Feb 8 2013, 07:16 PM)
Bro, I wrote there he send me this pics after I deal with him and then when asked him when gonna post he not replying.. So that clearly states that I haven't got the phone..
edit your thread and put it there , so that others wont get confused thumbup.gif

btw , even his name is already shitty , for those who undertand it , not suprised that this fella is a conman whistling.gif
Go_up
post Feb 9 2013, 01:00 AM

Hallucinogen
917 posts

QUOTE(Lacie91 @ Feb 8 2013, 11:33 AM)
lol , u always have dispute with other people .  sweat.gif
anyway , if u havent received the phone , whats with the phone pics and poslaju express pics thingy ? dude , it's very confusing lorh  rclxub.gif
I deal v TS before, he bank me RM1k, after tat i posted the parcel and he received , nothing happened.
rajurajz
post Feb 9 2013, 04:11 AM

686 posts

QUOTE(Lacie91 @ Feb 8 2013, 10:39 PM)
edit your thread and put it there , so that others wont get confused  thumbup.gif

btw , even his name is already shitty , for those who undertand it , not suprised that this fella is a conman  whistling.gif
Easy to talk la bro.. When you time comes then we'll see what happens..
rajurajz
post Feb 9 2013, 04:12 AM

686 posts

QUOTE(Go_up @ Feb 9 2013, 01:00 AM)
I deal v TS before, he bank me RM1k, after tat i posted the parcel and he received , nothing happened.
Don't know what to tell la bro. I deal with other with my honesty and other treat me back like this? World is round, as I know I won't leave him till I get my money back..
Lacie91
post Feb 9 2013, 11:24 AM

19 posts

QUOTE(rajurajz @ Feb 9 2013, 04:11 AM)
Easy to talk la bro.. When you time comes then we'll see what happens..
LOL , i meant his ID name lorh , silkhannaz , anyway , just make a police report first . u have the adress and all right ? (and the adress is even pointing towards a police station)
rajurajz
post Feb 9 2013, 02:01 PM

686 posts

QUOTE(Lacie91 @ Feb 9 2013, 11:24 AM)
LOL , i meant his ID name lorh , silkhannaz , anyway , just make a police report first . u have the adress and all right ? (and the adress is even pointing towards a police station)
Ya, for sure ill do the report as soon as possible..
Miniraxe
post Feb 9 2013, 07:59 PM

Getting Started
90 posts

Hmm what can I say...
Be careful dealing with him
I deal with him lastime @ subang parade
My first and my last
Cz he open thread selling bb curve 8520 (white)
Saying everything was fine & 100% working
We deal infront of subang parade cz he said he need to rush
Then when I receive the bb was in very low batt
I oso dun check cz I tot everything was fine he said "forgot to charge but all is fine"
So I just pay n went back I tried to charge cannot and after find out he is selling faulty phone
Cz the bb can't charge and the handsfree part was just a blank hole
So I contact him.. He said "before I giv to u still ok and still have"
I replied no..then now how? He said "I can ask my fren to fix but u need to pay"
He said personal warranty not included and its my fault cz not check carefully

P/s : never trust anyone. Postage is not a gud choice. Even cod is better but avoid deal @ dark place and check super carefully cz conman is everywhere smile.gif
rajurajz
post Feb 9 2013, 08:30 PM

686 posts

QUOTE(Miniraxe @ Feb 9 2013, 07:59 PM)
Hmm what can I say...
Be careful dealing with him
I deal with him lastime @ subang parade
My first and my last
Cz he open thread selling bb curve 8520 (white)
Saying everything was fine & 100% working
We deal infront of subang parade cz he said he need to rush
Then when I receive the bb was in very low batt
I oso dun check cz I tot everything was fine he said "forgot to charge but all is fine"
So I just pay n went back I tried to charge cannot and after find out he is selling faulty phone
Cz the bb can't charge and the handsfree part was just a blank hole
So I contact him.. He said "before I giv to u still ok and still have"
I replied no..then now how? He said "I can ask my fren to fix but u need to pay"
He said personal warranty not included and its my fault cz not check carefully

P/s : never trust anyone. Postage is not a gud choice. Even cod is better but avoid deal @ dark place and check super carefully cz conman is everywhere smile.gif
I wish I knew this earlier.. But what had to happen has happened we can't avoid it.. But I'm sure he is not
Going to live happily after this..
thenoobone
post Feb 9 2013, 08:42 PM

Regular
1,509 posts

hehhe
this i also know

3 Pages  1 2 3 >Top

Change to:
| Lo-Fi Version
0.0320sec    0.13    6 queries    GZIP Disabled
Time is now: 18th May 2022 - 02:29 AM